j-hope is the Rihanna of kpop

• Literally

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And seriously I doubt in kpop fashion debut has ever been as iconic as Hoseok's ones. It's like fashion world has been waiting for Hoseok for years and once he stepped a foot into it all hell broke loose. Watching those brands fighting for Hoseok was so funny, never thought fashion week can be this entertaining lol

For real, who is even doing it like him?.. The main character indeed.

Nowadays there some "inflation" feeling of all those ambassador deals cause it really started to look like everyone and their moms can get such deal, especially this month when so many brands announced their new faces, but even in such conditions Hoseok managed to stand out in his relationships with brands. We obviously don't know what exactly going on and what deals are planned or in the planning, but the fact that 3 biggest brands want him is phenomenal. Probably the most mindblowing one out those brands is Hermes cause they are apparently THE luxury of luxury brands, they don't give af about using celebs as ambassadors, they don't give af about amount of money client have too and can put a billionare on waiting list (actually now the fact that they dressed Hoseok for GDA is even more impressive) and yet now they invited Hoseok, and if that wasn't speaking volumes already they also actually have rival story with LVHM.

Even from the above alone its already clear that Hoseok is the main character of fashion world, his impact and relevance are just unprecedented but even this is not all.

Louis Vuitton has been treating Hoseok like a royalty. He hasn't been announced as ambassador yet:

1. Hoseok was the only one guest allowed through vip entrance to Louis Vuitton

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. CEO of both Dior and LVMH took their time to meet with him

Another Arnault and CEO met and followed Hoseok on insta and liking his post

3. They use his video to promote their collection (it's marked sponsored, yet he isn't even ambassador).

4. He literally was the only celeb who wore fit from new collection and the color they dressed him in wasn't even on runway (btw, LV sat him near artistic director of LV woman's collection)

5. Also just watch his 'get ready with me' video

External Content www.youtube.com

If there is more vip treatment than this.. Hoseok got full access to back stage to have first view of the new collection up close. Designer (the one in green hat) HIMSELF explained clothes to him. He got full access to stage and could try accessories and decorations.

Frankly speaking such treatment from LV is insane, not even bts got such

Main heads of Dior also followed Hoseok on insta and it is obvious that they love him. For Dior show he wore outfit from same collection as an actual ambassador Jimin.

Hermes also doing a lot to butter Hoseok up. Not only invitation but main heads taking their time to meet him too (it's quite funny how unbothered King dressed in Louis Vuitton to a meeting with Hermes executive)) and the guy legit used Arson and Jack In The Box styled Hobi gifs, please, he is whipped

Idk what is cooking, it honestly doesn't even look like smth as trivial as just ambassadorship at this point (unless Hoseok is gonna be a face of LVMH as a whole and they want him so much that his contract allows to work with someone else too lol), but the start of Hoseok's fashion journey was phenomenal and I cannot wait for his next step.

• On God, and ARMY can hate me if they want…..

I’ve never seen a man with less visual appeal get so much regard in fashion. It’s obvious the brands care more about his pull (ARMY interactions) more than what he actually brings visually to their brands.

This is an insult to Rihanna, who is a visual goddess and has more talent in her pinky, than J-hope, whose riding off his groups coattails and is easily the least valuable member of the group.

But whatever i guess, good for him for doing this if that’s what he wants. But let’s be realistic about the situation.

• This post reads like hate. You want a "pretty" SM boy in his place I know. But reality is often harsh. Thankfully your opinion is not important to these people. So you can continue screaming at the world for choosing j hope from your window. Hate you? Naw I'm just gon pray you find your way. :holding-back-tears:

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• who asked for your input :melon_think:

hope on the street

(she/they/no her.) most sane hobi fan

• This post reads like hate. You want a "pretty" SM boy in his place I know. But reality is often harsh. Thankfully your opinion is not important to these people. So you can continue screaming at the world for choosing j hope from your window. Hate you? Naw I'm just gon pray you find your way. :holding-back-tears:

No. I just have eyes and can tell Taehyun would 100% be the best visual to be parading around. I’d even be happy with Jimin (tho not my favorite visual but see why others like him) or jungkook.

Let’s not kid ourselves. Jhope doesn’t even rank high for visuals within ARMY, let alone compared to actual visuals from a variety of groups.

The way we can say that about all the nct fashion gigs lol. Jhope is the coolest bts member and most fit for the fashion gigs imo…

Girl why you speaking on least valuable when u stan nct which whole point is for every member to be expendable… like pls wake up from the delulu

Ok just to see your argument about NCT, i actually googled “NCT fashion show appearances” and i literally only found these instances.

Jeno NY fashion week

Johnny Met Gala

Jaehyun random fashion show

Lucas random chinese runway

Now let’s go thru these members.

Jeno: easily a visual and ranks high in his group for visuals

Johnny: Not ranked as a visual but tall (important for modeling) and fluent in english. Which these high profile fashion events are good for networking.

Jaehyun: kpop visual and tall

Lucas: Literally got thirsted over in China and had so much pussy he got canceled

So J-hope isn’t a visual (not even Top 3 in his group, which you can’t say for Jeno, Jaehyun, or Lucas). And doesn’t speak english (like Johnny), so my question is:

Most fit by what metric lmao.

I’m just saying, i’m glad these fashion weeks are getting an asian celeb to be prominent, but there’s an old saying, i just don’t think SK is sending their best……

And i’m fine with NCT being replaced, all kpop groups are replaceable because their career will end eventually. BTS’ will end and NCT careers will end. If you’re in denial of that, then you’re just crazy.

• Visuals :skull:

Is Robert Pattinson or the Beckham junior full of visuals? No they just got the connections and have a brand name and they will bring in the dollars for the brand

Just because SM simply believes in pushing the Korean visuals for a fashion deal doesn't mean the world should follow their step

Hobi has a brand as a member of bts, clearly loves fashion and experimenting with it and he will continue to explore any fashion opportunities he will get

You, on the other hand, can keep whining about how it is so unfair why brand name matters more than your definition of "visuals"

• dude why are u so obsessed with visuals?

Jhope isn't becoming a runaway model for dior or whatever lux brand, he's probs being a global AMBASSADOR, in other words REPRESENTATIVE of a brand.

That brand doesn't care whether Jhope is the top visual in BTS, they care about his reach. That's the job of a ambassador, not just be a pretty person standing at an event. And considering BTS is a much biggest group on the planet rn, he's a great choice.

Not everything in fashion is about visuals. If dior or louis vuitton wanted the TOP Most visual for global ambassadors they would be picking the most beautiful men and women in the world.

• j-hope can pull off any look, no other member can do that. tae and jungkook are the prettiest members to me and they definitely cannot pull off the ugly clothes j-hope wore. only he can make the ugliest clothes look good. you don't have to be a korean type of visual to have fashion deals and attended fashion events wtf

• j-hope isn't anyone's global ambassador, or at least it hasn't been announced yet. only suga's valentino and jimin's dior fashion deals were officially announced. but j-hope was invited to attend lv, dior, and hermes events. he got so much exposure at dior event, one would think he was their global ambassador too

• j-hope isn't anyone's global ambassador, or at least it hasn't been announced yet. only suga's valentino and jimin's dior fashion deals were officially announced. but j-hope was invited to attend lv, dior, and hermes. he got so much exposure at dior event, one would think he was their global ambassador too

wouldn't be surprised if he accepts something soon considering the other members are and he's been invited to a lot.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!