Lazy Jennie s back

• don't know choreo well so can't comment

altought interesting outfit choice for Saudi...

all gg's till now seemed to be 'fully covered' there

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• With her status, wealth and reputation, she can afford to be lazy all she wants. She still have her fame, fans and money in the end of the day. She's not us who working as hard as we can and being burn out yet still cannot afford to make one single mistake in our jobs. God, to have this privilege.

• I don't think it lazy
    she smiling and full of energy much better
    not a ultra hard dance like boys
    I like it better in my eyes
    also
    than AESPA robot dance w resting bitch face

but question

what is the song of this performance
    is that a BP song?

sounds good

• what is the song of this performance

Lovesick Girls

• Lovesick Girls

really? sounds good base on that live stage
    maybe I should listen /check it again the MV
    I ignore it back then...

• Her dance didn't look good to me, but maybe Jennie has an ankle ailment because I heard about her from her documentaries. I definitely prefer the expressionless face and robot dance, it's harder to do because generally the choreographies of Sm groups are more difficult, they are more clean and aesthetically looks good.

• Her dance didn't look good to me, but maybe Jennie has an ankle ailment because I heard about her from her documentaries. I definitely prefer the expressionless face and robot dance, it's harder to do because generally the choreographies of Sm groups are more difficult, they are more clean and aesthetically looks good.

for you it's a matter of taste I guess, girly slayed those choreos wtih her charisma specially during the rookie years. Yes she had a leg injury later. Blackpink have been touring now and people still will find anything to nitpick

• I'm pretty sure yg and respective persons talked about outfit otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to dress like that, so its not interesting choice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!