Will I NEVER be forgiven for something I said almost 2 years ago?

• I was informed that people were here recently bringing up my infamous "Jennie take". Yes it was out of line but hardly the worst most evil thing ever said. I'm not the same person I was back then. Kpop fans on twitter are a million times worse than I was back in my prime troll days.

It's fine if you still hate me. I deserve (most) of the backlash from my past.

But what happened to forgiveness?

• Have you formally apologized for it?

Have you since then exhibited behaviors that are different?

You out of all people should have known that was wrong

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Have you formally apologized for it?

Have you since then exhibited behaviors that are different?

You out of all people should have known that was wrong

I swear my mind goes blank sometimes and I don't realize that something I was trolling about can be linked to something else that I SHOULD no better than to talk about.

I remember the same thing happened with that thread I'm sure you remember where I was making fun of SHINee when they said their age makes them tire out a little quicker than they use to in their younger days. I genuinely thought it was hilarious cause I didn't see them as old so I didn't understand why they would say that. So I pretended I was one of them complaining that they were dying cause they were so old. Was not even thinking about Jonghyun at the time so I wasn't aware of how you would be able to connect my dying comment to someone who actually did pass away. It was not my intention to be that cruel.

Same with Jennie. I had never heard of another idol dating so many idols and so often that I made a bad joke. A joke like that connecting to Sulli was never even in my stratosphere. After someone mentioned it I completely understood the backlash.

• I swear my mind goes blank sometimes and I don't realize that something I was trolling about can be linked to something else that I SHOULD no better than to talk about.

I remember the same thing happened with that thread I'm sure you remember where I was making fun of SHINee when they said their age makes them tire out a little quicker than they use to in their younger days. I genuinely thought it was hilarious cause I didn't see them as old so I didn't understand why they would say that. So I pretended I was one of them complaining that they were dying cause they were so old. Was not even thinking about Jonghyun at the time so I wasn't aware of how you would be able to connect my dying comment to someone who actually did pass away. It was not my intention to be that cruel.

Same with Jennie. I had never heard of another idol dating so many idols and so often that I made a bad joke. A joke like that connecting to Sulli was never even in my stratosphere. After someone mentioned it I completely understood the backlash.

Always pause for a good 10 sec and reread what you wrote

again misogyny is sth alot of women deal with everyday in their lives

I personally dont think they have to forgive anyone, its up to you to show you have changed and you are sorry for your past behavior

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't know what this is about... But...

You have a good heart Drew. I know people think you don't sometimes. And you can push the envelope and say things that make people think you're malicious or hateful.

I know you aren't, as your friend. You're a good person.

People have missed something if they see you as a malicious person.

You sometimes have to put your foot in your mouth, haha.... But peel away the mischievous trolling and there's a good center.

Hope whatever it is people forgive you, brother.

You know I always got your back.

• take some time for self-reflection my friend to understand why whatever you said or did (since I wasn't around then) was wrong...

not because of the fact that pissed someone else off or you made someone angry or whatever but inherently that what YOU believe you did was wrong...

since we cannot change your mind or your opinion - you have to do that yourself...you can lead a horse to water but you can't force them to drink it

some people say - forcing someone to apologise is isn't an apology at all since they don't truly believe it...

• Always pause for a good 10 sec and reread what you wrote

True. Especially for me.

But I just want to remind everyone I've never said anything remotely close to the kind of hate that some female idols have received over the years that have lead to tragedies. I wish no ill will to anyone. So I get a little bothered when I feel like people put me in the same class as Seungri. I'm so harmless that I hate even having to kill a tiny bug in my room.

I sincerely apologize for what I said about Jennie and everything else from back in the day.

• True. Especially for me.

But I just want to remind everyone I've never said anything remotely close to the kind of hate that some female idols have received over the years that have lead to tragedies. I wish no ill will to anyone. So I get a little bothered when I feel like people put me in the same class as Seungri. I'm so harmless that I hate even having to kill a tiny bug in my room.

I sincerely apologize for what I said about Jennie and everything else from back in the day.

The thing is small things pile up

you might only have a needle to prick, but on the other hand idols are being pricked by 1000s of these needles

People likely wont forgive and forget soon and none of us really know what users are like in their real life. We just see what they post here.

You can only apologize and make sure you wont repeat the same mistakes and time will tell if people can see you as a different person

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!