"hated" kpop songs that i love! what ab you?

• So these are some of the "hated" K-Pop songs that i like/love. Please don't come at me; these ARE MY PICKS. maybe share yours too?

O.O by NMIXX :

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pink Venom by BLACKPINK (it's catchy; i kinda like it) :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yet To Come by BTS (antis & haters drag it down but I LOVE IT!!!!) :

Future Perfect (Pass The Mic) by ENHYPEN :

Dynamite by BTS (a literal bop) :

now you all share : )

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• Dynamite is hated? I know so many non K-pop fans who love it!

From BTS, I love Make it Right.

I heard TXT fans hate Can’t You See Me, it’s one of my faves.

I also like Mafia In The Morning and Scientist.

• idk. some don't like it cause of the records it did and all

i love MITM. so good yet hard to dance & Scientist is one of the songs that made me a ONCE

• no bc you are so right
    o.o (and dice!!!) are so good, phenomenal and perfect.

exactly !!!!!!!!!

we roll the dice yeah : )

and O.O is amazing

NMIXX makes songs that people are not used to hearing but nevertheless good

• I'm gonna be star-Twice(I must say I didn't like this at first, but it unfortunately grew on me ;( )

Kill This Love BP(lowkey my fav bp song, was shocked to hear it was hated)

Pink Venom(such a bop, hands down one of bp's best song)

Ice Cream(this song literally made me a blink, without it I probs wouldn't be deep into the kpop community. idk why y'all hate this and ktl+pv when d4 remix exists, direct the hate to the song that truly deserves the hate!)

Dynamite(a really fun refreshing bop that made me an army, doesn't deserve the hate)

Yet To Come(I think it was a really nice relaxing song)

Mafia in the morning(really like the song and it was stuck on my mind even when I went to a wedding in Florida lol)

Twice Signal(I can't say I love it but I don't think it deserves the hate)

PTD(can't say I love it but still a bop)

More and More(I am sorry but do you all not have ears! This is such a freaking big bop!)

• apparently from one zuzu

puzzle piece from NCT Dream is not a fandom favourite and yet I really like the song

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Not posting the music video for obvious reasons.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• Kpop fans are used to pots and pans but play Dynamite to anyone that don't give a shit about kpop and you'll see them liking it 11/10. Did this with my boss and another coworker and it was an immediate like.

• RBB and Rookie Red Velvet

External Content youtube.com

Mamamoo Aya

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!