what kind of fan are you in your fandom???

• So in a fandom, there are many different roles. There's the protector who will protect their fave till the very end thru anything. There's the one who looks @ the choreo & memorizes it. There is the theory maker for the M/Vs . There is also the event organizer or updater on what events are happening. There's also the streaming coordinator, who lists the goals for every comeback and so forth. There's also the artistic fan who makes the fanart & drawings and stuff . There is also the one who pops up from time to time just to check in. there's also the clueless one! Or just tell me the type of fan you are : )

which one are you???? tell me & maybe also ur fandom too : )

my main fandom is ARMY (STAY comes at a 2nd & MY at 3rd) & im the artistic fan and a tiny bit of choreo learner. I also am the typa girl who stays up all night to stream the artists music or to just think ab the music trajectory

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• yeah that too

I like them but I wouldn't go that far and say I love them...

hence why I normally stick with calling myself a fan rather than stan...

well at least you feel a strong linking??? towards them

• well at least you feel a strong linking??? towards them

that's an interesting question my friend

I guess I'm not the person that has really strong feelings towards any of my hobbies...

like my fav hobby is basketball both playing and watching but even then I wouldn't go as far as saying strong like...

the only things I would consider using love towards is my family and that's pretty much it

I guess that's me since I'm pretty much a fence sitter lol

I take it you're the opposite?

• well at least you feel positive feelings with the artists you like

tbh im the exact opposite. very active within my fandom (mainly ARMYs) and have spent 37-40 dollars on albums (2; 3 others were gifts) and very often do i find myself streaming kpop & am a little of all i listed

but at least we all have positive feelings/thoughts ab kpop?

• of course - positive feelings but even for the groups I'm not a fan of it's either neutral or slight positive feelings

I don't think I will ever feel negatively towards any group

nice nice - to me that's the difference in what I would consider a fan vs stan - how much one feels and contributes towards the group

• I think I'm the oddity. I'm nowhere near as passionate or like kpop as much as other people on this forum. I only stan one group (BTS) and like some couple of songs from other artists. I definitely had my peak fangirl phase somewhere in 2018-2019 when I used to check every performance, award show etc. but I'm past that. I still buy their albums, have gone to concerts, but I don't have the time nor energy to stream and I'm definitely not that caught up with voting and stuff.

I wouldn't call myself a casual fan but I know there's fans 100x more involved in the fandom.

• I am the one who pops up from time to time to check. I like making appreciation threads from time to time here, I buy the albums, I don’t stream and barely vote. I am sensitive and the Kpop community is toxic so I prefer not to be too involved and I just don’t see myself being a more intense type of fan.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!