Is there any member you find incredibly underrated by your fandom?

• I feel like fans always keep the best Seventeen dancer debate to just Hoshi and Dino while always forgetting Minghao. I won't lie, I am also guilty of this but when I actually look at his individual dance work, he's their level too. I think we forget him because his preference is artsy contemporary dance which runs weirder than the more idol style the other two do. But when you get adapted to this kind of style, it's so good. His core strength is also incredible, look @ 1:00 of the first video!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His song with Jun is 5 years old now but it is still a great showcase of both their talent.

And he's even able to bboy (he's the grey shirt kid @ 2:37)

External Content youtube.com

End of my little rant but this guy deserves to be part of the discussion lol

• None. As much as that is a cop-out answer I think DC and the fandom honestly believe that it is well balanced.

My only proof I guess is this

Dreamcatcher Members Profile (Updated!)
    Dreamcatcher Members Profile: Dreamcatcher Facts Dreamcatcher (드림캐쳐) consists of 7 members: JiU, SuA, Siyeon, Handong, Yoohyeon, Dami, and Gahyeon. Each member…
    kprofiles.com

check the poll at the bottom you won't see another group that balanced

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Honestly Suho from Exo. He has a log of solo work behind him yet people hardly notice that guy.

Released the best album this year imo. It has a good dose of rock influence and isnt your typical ballad album. Im still confused on why the hype is so low.

• Honestly Suho from Exo. He has a log of solo work behind him yet people hardly notice that guy.

Released the best album this year imo. It has a good dose of rock influence and isnt your typical ballad album. Im still confused on why the hype is so low.

You weren't kidding! I won't lie, I didn't hear much about his solo until now but this honestly might be one of my favorite solo songs (if not my favorite) from EXO after checking it out. I'll have to see more of the album.

by fandom? Heejin for sure

there's SO many orbits who act like every other member deserves heejin's spotlight but heejin hardcarries the fuck out of the group sometimes ( and i am ot12 thru and thru )

I'm surprised by this. I don't follow LOONA much outside of listening to music or watching some performances but I always hear Heejin's name and she stands out. I assumed she would be equally appreciated in the fandom.

• I'm surprised by this. I don't follow LOONA much outside of listening to music or watching some performances but I always hear Heejin's name and she stands out. I assumed she would be equally appreciated in the fandom.

shes one of the most stand out members for sure skill wise ( top1 overall and top3 vocals ) which is why she gets a lot of attention + has a lot of center part + a very deep voice

but within the fandom, a lot of people are not content with how much attention she's given, usually cause some members rarely get attention, but i dont see why they're always salty at heejin for that

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Dami and Handong in the DC fandom but it has evened out in recent years

In Everglow I've always thought E.U and Mia aren't as appreciated as they should be :pepecute:

Those two, especially Dami, stand out a lot to me so far though! :wow: And Handong had one of my favorite solo songs on the album!

• shes one of the most stand out members for sure skill wise ( top1 overall and top3 vocals ) which is why she gets a lot of attention + has a lot of center part + a very deep voice

but within the fandom, a lot of people are not content with how much attention she's given, usually cause some members rarely get attention, but i dont see why they're always salty at heejin for that

In that case, they should take it to the company. Members aren't the ones who choose line distribution or center parts. Fans attacking members for things like this is one of my pet peeves in kpop.

• In that case, they should take it to the company. Members aren't the ones who choose line distribution or center parts. Fans attacking members for things like this is one of my pet peeves in kpop.

now this is my personal opinion as a heejin fan, and i absolutely do want other members to shine, but heejin simply kills it with every part she gets, she's a very confident and stable live singer with a jazzy style, has a very deep voice which really suits their rap parts ( their other rappers are high pitched for some reason ), and is best or second best dancer in the group

kinda hard to not get a lot of parts

i do wish other members got songs suited to them though

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• You weren't kidding! I won't lie, I didn't hear much about his solo until now but this honestly might be one of my favorite solo songs (if not my favorite) from EXO after checking it out. I'll have to see more of the album.

I'm surprised by this. I don't follow LOONA much outside of listening to music or watching some performances but I always hear Heejin's name and she stands out. I assumed she would be equally appreciated in the fandom.

I 100% reccomend giving his album a listen. espcially the Grey suit album. its even better than his debut album.

Suho has really found his sound, and if he continues towards the Rock route, he might end up becoming one of my kpop faves.

Please listen to his grey Suit album! you will not be dissapointed. especially if you like rock.

• I 100% reccomend giving his album a listen. espcially the Grey suit album. its even better than his debut album.

Suho has really found his sound, and if he continues towards the Rock route, he might end up becoming one of my kpop faves.

Please listen to his grey Suit album! you will not be dissapointed. especially if you like rock.

I listened to the album and my top 3 tracks are Grey Suit (the one from before), Morning Star, and Decanting. A really nice album overall and each track was good to me. I'm surprised it was so overlooked as it's probably my favorite solo from the members so far! Thanks for the recommendation!

• no not really. i find all of them receiving a great deal of attention and praise. if i were to point out someone who's not mentioned as often as others it would probably be joshua

I don't really mean like they're ignored by the fandom but more that their skills are underrated. And I agree, I feel like Joshua get mentioned less. Dino too used to be like that but he's had a huge popularity increase in recent years. I think a big part is thanks to how funny he is in GoSe and Danceology showcasing his solo skills.

• I don't really mean like they're ignored by the fandom but more that their skills are underrated. And I agree, I feel like Joshua get mentioned less. Dino too used to be like that but he's had a huge popularity increase in recent years. I think a big part is thanks to how funny he is in GoSe and Danceology showcasing his solo skills.

in that case, i honestly can't think of any

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!