My most favourite fandomnames

• My most favourite JPop and KPop fandomnames of all time

KPop

• Choice -> Fandomname of A.C.E, I love the idea behind it, because you are the choice (the person to be picked out) by the group :3
    • L.O./\.E (LOVE) -> It was made to look like the top row of Hangul in NU'EST's name and it's funny how they decided it would look like the word Love
    • Atiny -> ATEEZ's fandomname. It is a mix between ATEEZ's name and the word 'Destiny'. It sounds kinda cute tho if you consider that the word destiny can be used in so many ways, as for example you could make the meaning that it would be your destiny to know and like ATEEZ haha
    • Stay -> "You make Stray Kids stay" thats all you need to know
    • lyOn -> OnlyOneOf's fandomname. I think it was chosen cause it's the middle-part of their name and cause it means that you as a fan are the center of the group
    • GEM -> MCND's fandomname cause you are precious to the group like a gem-stone :3

JPop

• JAM -> Fandomname of JO1 wich literally stands for ' JO1 and Me '
    • MINI -> Fandomname of INI wich stands for ' Me and INI'
    • Earth -> Orbit's member are 7 planets in the solar system. To get the entire 8 planets they decided that the fans are the Earth, wich is the center of our solar system
    • Cross -> Fandomname od BXW, because the X in BXW stands for "And" making the full name "Black and White" and the X is also known as a cross, wich actually means you as a fan hold the group together haha

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I never knew that was the reason behind Stay! That makes it even better of a fandom name!

I remember seeing a girl at my school with a tote bag for all her stuff that said "You make Stray Kids stay" and that's when I realized...that's where their fandom name comes from and that I found another KPOP fan lurking around my school grounds

:pepe_akorns:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I remember seeing a girl at my school with a tote bag for all her stuff that said "You make Stray Kids stay" and that's when I realized...that's where their fandom name comes from and that I found another KPOP fan lurking around my school grounds

:pepe_akorns:

AYYYY I wish I knew K-Pop fans around my life LOL

I just randomly see people wearing BTS merch in Boba shops here!

~ ω

• My ultimate favorite fandom name is Miracle of OMG.

"It's called 'Miracle', and originated from one of our songs "B612". There's a part in the lyrics where it says 'it is like a miracle that you love me'. That became a hint to the fan club name because it is like a miracle that Oh My Girl got to meet our fans." - Seunghee

miracle, neverland, love, gem are nice

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!