Do you think Jisoo solo will do well? (Compared to the other BP solos)

• I saw that Jisoo is coming back and for some reason i just feel a wendy-esque ballad coming for some reason. Jisoo is pushed as like… a princess so i just cant see her doing solo or money but i also cant see her having the vocal personality to pull off a powerful pop song either. I sort of feel like she’ll prob have a really well received solo but it wont smash global records and shell get dragged.

Imo Jennie should have started the solos, then Jisoo SECOND, then Rosé and THEN Lisa. Then YG would have gotten the worlds attention with Jennie and Lisa is clearly the most famous generally so she would have been a great closer to the solos

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• Bruh, how the antis come first to this thread before blinks.

Anyways, Jisoo isn't doing a ballad, I doubt so, she is often the one surprising us the most, including her music taste and herself, she even is the first to get a tatoo from what we've known, so I definitely don't see her doing a ballad. Maybe in the bside, since its likely a single album, but for the tt, its going to be a route no one expected.

For sales I wouldn't see her struggling either, I think she will be around 700k and probably I see her outdoing the Lalisa sales without vinyls or kihnos. For Spotify I see her reaching around Rosé numbers or more depending on promotions, but she will break the 10m listeners.

• I think she will do fine. She is a member of BP, arguably the biggest gg in the world. The fandom alone will sustain her lol. Every other sale/stream is just a bonus.

Hmmm i guess but i dont think ifans actually care about members that dont speak english usually because they cant relate

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Bruh, how the antis come first to this thread before blinks.

Anyways, Jisoo isn't doing a ballad, I doubt so, she is often the one surprising us the most, including her music taste and herself, she even is the first to get a tatoo from what we've known, so I definitely don't see her doing a ballad. Maybe in the bside, since its likely a single album, but for the tt, its going to be a route no one expected.

For sales I wouldn't see her struggling either, I think she will be around 700k and probably I see her outdoing the Lalisa sales without vinyls or kihnos. For Spotify I see her reaching around Rosé numbers or more depending on promotions, but she will break the 10m listeners.

i like Jisoo so i hope she does well. I think you might be right about the physicals but i think that the spotify numbers between her and rose will def be different because Rosé is always posting covers and stuff like that to keep her “artist” persona strong AND shes really active on social media which tbh helps a lot. Isnt Jisoo mostly an actress outside of BlackPink?

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• I feel like a ballad is what alot of people expected from her a couple years back I don't see it anymore tbh

I see her doing better than Rose internationally but maybe a bit worse or the same level as Lisa. I think people underestimate how much her following has grown since Snowdrop.

In Korea I except a ton of hype as well since she's the 2nd most popular member. Obviously all of this is going to depend on promotions, virality factor (I don't think anyone expected MONEY to be as big as it was), etc. It could go any way tbh.

• i like Jisoo so i hope she does well. I think you might be right about the physicals but i think that the spotify numbers between her and rose will def be different because Rosé is always posting covers and stuff like that to keep her “artist” persona strong AND shes really active on social media which tbh helps a lot. Isnt Jisoo mostly an actress outside of BlackPink?

I don't think the persona will affect her numbers though. Ex acts were recognized as actresses first then musicians and all of them had a very good debut, except maybe for Demi, but that is because her image was and is very controversial.

In Korea I except a ton of hype as well since she's the 2nd most popular member. Obviously all of this is going to depend on promotions, virality factor (I don't think anyone expected MONEY to be as big as it was), etc. It could go any way tbh.

I don't think she is the 2nd most popular in SK though, she is more like tied with Rosé, specially since Rosie has been getting more korean cfs after her solo debut.

• I think she will do fairly well she has gained a lot more fans and casual fans in the last few years but at the end of the day it depends of the song. + she has a dedicated solo fandom too

she won't do a ballad lol she either do a pop rock or more pop ish kind of song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!