Why does Antifragile have double the Spotify streams as Case 143? Should Stray Kids try a Latin sound next?

• Spotify: Antifragile: 103 million, Case 143: 54 million even though Case 143 was released a week before and Stray Kids have a bigger fandom. Why is Case 143 underperforming on streaming? Should Stray Kids try a Latin sound next to get a hit?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Everyday this question everyone know the answer for

I dont think their fandom liked that song unlike the previous ones

I disagree. It's been their second best performance so far on the Spotify.

External Content twitter.com

Maybe even first in the long run, cause It's already doing more daily streams than Maniac was within the same time of release.

People say casuals don't like this song, fans don't like this song. I wonder who is listening :skull:

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.
  • Antifragile has this unusual music that attracts ppl. I didn't like it in the first listen but later it grew on me and it's a really unique song. I'd say case 143 is one of the most public friendly title tracks for Skz and international fans weren't prepared for it nor they are familiar with this new sound of Skz probably that's why it has less streams compared to their other tts. But it's doing pretty well in Japan. Hope next time they come up with songs that would blow up in Japan like maniac did in China.

• This generation has changed from the previous.

The top 4th gen Girl groups can and are better in every aspect except albums sales than the top 4th gen boy groups.

We don't have a BTS or Bigbang in this gen who wipe the floor with GG even in digitals or other areas where GG are used to dominate.

You can also compare the first week spotify streams, bigger 4th gen groups like SKZ or TXT have their own bubble who listen to their songs, while the GG have way bigger audience to attract.

• This generation has changed from the previous.

The top 4th gen Girl groups can and are better in every aspect except albums sales than the top 4th gen boy groups.

We don't have a BTS or Bigbang in this gen who wipe the floor with GG even in digitals or other areas where GG are used to dominate.

You can also compare the first week spotify streams, bigger 4th gen groups like SKZ or TXT have their own bubble who listen to their songs, while the GG have way bigger audience to attract.

ggs are doing very well in album sales too, aespa has 1.8 mil sales for their last album, which would make it second best selling album in 4th gen after stray kids newest album (aespa debut more than 2 years after stray kids too), IVE's last single (with 2 songs) has 1.6 mil sold which make it 5th best selling 4th gen album, i have no doubt NewJeans new album will sell like very well too, i would be surprised if they don't get over 1 mil sales, LSRF will also have over 1 mil for their next comeback, the ggs are just way newer than the bgs

• ggs are doing very well in album sales too, aespa has 1.8 mil sales for their last album, which would make it second best selling album in 4th gen after stray kids newest album (aespa debut more than 2 years after stray kids too), IVE's last single (with 2 songs) has 1.6 mil sold which make it 5th best selling 4th gen album, i have no doubt NewJeans new album will sell like very well too, i would be surprised if they don't get over 1 mil sales, LSRF will also have over 1 mil for their next comeback, the ggs are just way newer than the bgs

Ppl are not realising that the shift is happening with gg as their sales are going up to almost bg level now. In fact, gg are having fair ratios of fan girls and boys meaning it is appealing mostly to both genders.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!