2nd Gen Fans we truly won this year

• We got the best music this year. Quantity and quality

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I know T-ara was technically 2021, but it was very late 2021 and you could argue they started the trend of old groups reuniting.

Who would you like to see return next? I would really like Girl's Day, Dal*Shabet, or 9muses to do something.

• I know it isn't a new song, but Sistar reunion at sketchbook

:pepe-hug::pepe-hug::pepe-hug:

• it would be a dream come true if infinite ever came back

• T-Ara the trendsetters in K-Pop as per usual lol

I'm so happy to see KARA and SNSD reunited as I thought we'd truly seen the last of them especially KARA.

I know T-Ara are planning on doing comebacks albeit sporadically and I hope they are able to negotiate with their individual companies to allow them to sign with an agency to promote as T-Ara. I don't want them to have to organize it themselves like had to for Re:T-ARA.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• T-ara comeback was great, it's a shame it couldn't be well promoted

Overall these comebacks were good. I was just so disappointed with Exid. It is the first title track from the groupe I dislike (Exid used to be the only group from which I like all title tracks). I was hoping Le had some old Exid bops a la Ah Yeah, DDD or I Love You in stock. But no, Fire is like a Tri.Be song (but even for Tri.Be it would be by far their worst title track)

• Don't forget:

External Content youtu.be

• Don't forget:

YES!!!!

• yes its been a very beautiful year.

• BIGBANG made a song, crushed the charts in 24 hours and left just as quickly, leaving us orphans. It's not a comeback, it's an armed robbery

:exit-pepe:

It felt like a kidnapping to me, they took all our hearts and disappeared in thin air.

• Don't forget:

King ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!