Do you want plastic surgery?

• Kpop made me realize how cheap and easy it is to get it done. It's really expensive here in my country but if I ever I get the chance I really want my nose done in Korea or something. I just feel confronted about my looks everyday, especially when I see all the Kpop faces. I don't know what to say, Kmedia has made me feel so ugly. I don't know if lookism is an actual form of discrimination but you can definitely have a different life if you look better. The thought of those incisions happening on my face is scary but I think it's totally worth it. What do you think?

• I've seen so many testimonials of people who have their implants explode. But if it works out you can definitely augment your look.

I'm talking more about a breast lift vs. implants. I don't want implants. I just want to perk them up if they start sagging with a lift.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• No. The most I've considered is getting microneedling to even out my skin texture, but that's it.

TBH, I've found that most people's appearances are drastically increased by basic things: brushing your teeth, washing your face, getting a hair cut that suits the shape of your face. Very few people are so objectively ugly that you should get surgery as a starting point.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• No. The most I've considered is getting microneedling to even out my skin texture, but that's it.

TBH, I've found that most people's appearances are drastically increased by basic things: brushing your teeth, washing your face, getting a hair cut that suits the shape of your face. Very few people are so objectively ugly that you should get surgery as a starting point.

yea agree. I think complexion and hair cut are the most important. Importance of spf and hair care only goes up when you are older. But I also so think that you need to have features that are naturally more attractive (i.e symmetry, nice shape, vshape)

• I suffer from 12 year old boy syndrome so yeah, I'd definitely pay for that boob job. That and a nose job maybe. But while I'm at it might as well get a brow lift. Under eye filler? Lol it's so good that I don't have that kind of money because I am too damn compulsive.

Brow lifts are so hit or miss. Also I didn't know undereye filler was a thing until now, thank you!! I will consider it.

• yea agree. I think complexion and hair cut are the most important. Importance of spf and hair care only goes up when you are older. But I also so think that you need to have features that are naturally more attractive (i.e symmetry, nice shape, vshape)

I agree with the former, but I'm not sure about the latter. I think it's more about having features that complement each other, rather than individual features being a specific shape.

Like you see that with celebrities sometimes who do plastic surgery and they take away their charm point or sometimes make themselves look... odd because now their nose is too small for their face or whatever.

let's be friends

• I agree with the former, but I'm not sure about the latter. I think it's more about having features that complement each other, rather than individual features being a specific shape.

Like you see that with celebrities sometimes who do plastic surgery and they take away their charm point or sometimes make themselves look... odd because now their nose is too small for their face or whatever.

Well there is no shortage of botched surgeries. I think you need to have the right vision for sure. But there are things that humans are innately more attracted to. Like it indicates ability to reproduce, health etc..

Like if you look at ppl like Bella and Kim, people always say they erased their natural features but imo they look way better

Bella Hadid Looks So Much Like Gigi With Her New Honey-Blonde Hair Color |  Glamour UK

Kim Kardashian stuns fans as she shows off a more natural look in new photo  for SKKN | The Sun

• Well there is no shortage of botched surgeries. I think you need to have the right vision for sure. But there are things that humans are innately more attracted to. Like it indicates ability to reproduce, health etc..

I'm not even talking about botched surgeries. Like Becky G used to have a distinct look and now she kind of looks like generic celebrity #102. Visually she's fine, but she's lost her visual charm.

And Bella's hard to say either way because she was 14 when she got a nose job. It's impossible to say she looks better OR worse now because we don't know what she would have looked like had she been given the time to grow into her features.

But getting back to your original point: I personally don't think a surgery will ever solve an internal problem. I've seen too many people go get surgery and then they're shocked because it "fixed" something they perceived as broken, but it didn't fix their relationship with themselves. It didn't bring about this magical solution that changed how everyone in the world saw them or treated them.

let's be friends

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!