Aespa being the main event of KSB song festival.....

• So recently a lot of people were saying that Aespa will have a hard time to compete with other 4th gen GG like Lesserafim, Newjeans etc....

And KBS song festival had all the trendy Group of the time performing there so you would expect Aespa to not get much attention for their performance there and the funny thing is that it's the entire contrary

#2 most view performance of the night behind NewJeans, and #1 most liked Videos of the festival, and most commented performance of the night with 4 times more comment than thee other performance

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Peak in viewership when Aespa was performing

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ningning going viral in China for her visual

Giselle going viral for her interaction with a male idol

and karina going viral for her insane visual

I'm sorry for some people but i'm afraid that the girls are going to stay here a long time

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Thats because they dont have any other content out.

Yeah true, but you know Nmixx, NJ also performed at the MMA, MAMA, already but are still recording high views on the KBS Gayo for the same songs

I think if aespa also performed at MMA and MAMA they would still be getting high views on all of them

Edit: Oh or ok you mean cause all the aespa fans don't have other aespa videos in a long time. Then ok

• About this, how did these live watchers know to come in exactly when aespa was gonna perform, or any group

I can't see it fluctuating or spiking that much in the middle of a livestream, just growing gradually

Or maybe I don't spend the whole time staring at the number of viewers so I don't know

The knetz have some super eyes seeing this makeup on stage

• thats because is their first performance in months, the other groups has performances weekly or even more

frankly i don't even remember their last tv performance? I feel they didn't had one in ages

with that saying, aespa is gonna do fine

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!