Top 5 nugu gg songs in 2022!

• The best nugu gg songs are here!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• good on CSR feaure but I love lovticon even more than pop pop

External Content www.youtube.com

• good on CSR feaure but I love lovticon even more than pop pop

both songs are great :pathead:

• You could put classy’s entire discography here and call it a day lol. Special shout out to shut down, tick tick boom, jealous, tell me one more time :pepe-dj:

External Content youtube.com

• You could put classy’s entire discography here and call it a day lol. Special shout out to shut down, tick tick boom, jealous, tell me one more time :pepe-dj:

External Content youtube.com

I think classy was bit too popular to this list, they got almost 300k likes on Shut down. All my songs got less than 100k

• what about this one?

• what about this one?

It is nice, but they are relatively popular group

• It is nice, but they are relatively popular group

their company disbanded them :clown:

• listen to this please, give bugaboo a chance

they always slay

I like that song outside of "POP POP POP POP"

• I'm adding a song to your list. This was released in 2021 but it's so good and so damn underrated that I have to share it here.

Take a listen, tell me what you think and I'll do the same for any of the songs that you've listed (even though I've listened to some of them)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I'm adding a song to your list. This was released in 2021 but it's so good and so damn underrated that I have to share it here.

Take a listen, tell me what you think and I'll do the same for any of the songs that you've listed (even though I've listened to some of them)

Thank for promoting my nugu faves :smirks:

But this song is 2021 :comfort-bunny:

• I'm a bigger fan than you. I literally bought their debut album just to support them. :smirks:

But no problem. Though, it's our nugu fave to you, mister. :pepe-hips:

I know...but I'm making it an exception because it's so good. I thought you supported promoting Hi-L...

;judgingpepe:

You can't be a bigger fan than me....

I CREATED YOU! :rant-bee:

EDIT: I missed the part where you bought their debut album....I bow to you now...I am not worthy :pepecry:

• anw I want to share mine too!!!

CSR - Pop? Pop!

Cherry Bullet - Love In Space

Woo!ah - Catch The Stars

Nature - Limbo!

Billlie - RING ma Bell

actually idk if i can include billlie...
    if i can't then the this will be the one

Class:y Tick Tick Boom

• You can't be a bigger fan than me....

I CREATED YOU! :rant-bee:

EDIT: I missed the part where you bought their debut album....I bow to you now...I am not worthy :pepecry:

LMAO that was a quick turn around. But it's true. I bought their album because I was literally like "why the heck not?" So that's what I did :holding-back-tears:

I knew you wouldn't have, of course, so I wanted to prove that I'm a bigger fan than you...

(That second statement is not actually true but it would be pretty funny and pretty genius, right?)

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I loved Limelight's Eye to Eye, a very different pace to your suggestions so you probs won't like it but it was my fav this year

I'll listen to it, I learned recently that Hi-L is from NeonPunch and XUM's agency, but I don't know anything else about the group

• I loved Limelight's Eye to Eye, a very different pace to your suggestions so you probs won't like it but it was my fav this year

oh shitt I forget Eye to Eye ;(;(

sometimes when this played in my playlist, I thought it was more of a western song rather than kpop

• Pixy doesn’t miss

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I'll listen to it, I learned recently that Hi-L is from NeonPunch and XUM's agency, but I don't know anything else about the group

Oh, that's really interesting! I didn't know that :/

Haha we're on the same page...I know the names of a few of their members with the help of Kprofiles but I just like their music lol

• I liked all Woo!ah releases, they could be escaping nugudom soon.

I count TripleS AAA - Generation as nugu, that's my top nugu song of the year. Today I found out they are disbanded because of some weirdo concept :pepe-hips:

• Love in Bloom is good but for me their bside Azalea is even better

• I'll listen to it, I learned recently that Hi-L is from NeonPunch and XUM's agency, but I don't know anything else about the group

Interesting. Neon Punch had great music, Tic Toc especially was so good

This really sounded like a hit to me

Too bad they were hacked and the video with way more view was deleted

• I liked all Woo!ah releases, they could be escaping nugudom soon.

I count TripleS AAA - Generation as nugu, that's my top nugu song of the year. Today I found out they are disbanded because of some weirdo concept :pepe-hips:

wooah got decent sales 30k+ but their stream/views are nugu level

• Love in Bloom is good but for me their bside Azalea is even better

First time hearing this song. It sound like anime opening

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

Majors is so good! :excited-bee:

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!