what the future hold for LOONA now that Chuu is gone ?

• Tbh I think they will be fine after a year or so. I remember when everyone thought Jessica getting kicked out of SNSD thought that it would be the end of Girls Generation. It seems that fans have mostly moved on while acknowledging what happened to Jessica was wrong as she punished for her own success, but don't fault/blame the other members for it.

I've always though it was stupid in the first place to push Chu as the sole representative of LOONA to the media which hopefully Blockberry Creative has realised because it hasn't been fair to the other members. They're blaming Chu for being the successful personality that THEY created. It's quite obvious that something has gone on bts that BBC is refusing to disclose as they are clearly attempting to play the victim, but that's going to be a difficult task to accomplish when you deliberately cast your villain as cheerful lovely young woman. I'm not a LOONA fan but this is all kind of messy.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• I hope they disbanding for good. Chuu getting kicked out because she stand for herself. This can happen to other members and this is clearly a warning by Bbc that to them that if anyone dare to protest like Chuu, they can easily hurt their reputation and kick them out. Chuu is the most popular member, arguably her name is bigger than Loona especially in Korea yet Bbc still cut her off. What will happen to others that not even as popular as her, they're obviously not worthy at all in Bbc's eyes.

• Well the members have shown on multiple occasions they don't like/get frustrated with BBC, maybe they'll try to leave together or they stay and finish their contracts out, then leave. I don't know, this situation really sucks :( .

• Chuu was the only member that was really popular among the Korean public so yeah they're def gonna flop harder therenow.

Even internationally I can see their status falter a bit as she had the biggest fanbase/following and her solo song is still the most popular "LOONA" song to this day, but not as bad as it will in Korea.

If I'm being honest, disbandment is probably in the cards unfortunately because she was the one really keeping the lights on at BBC and now she's gone.

• It does show how shitty a company Blockberry is.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I could see her suing BBC for defamation and winning. Abusive language? I bet that was just her upset with the CEO about the money she rightfully deserved

heck even the staff would be behind her back if she sued

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well the members have shown on multiple occasions they don't like/get frustrated with BBC, maybe they'll try to leave together or they stay and finish their contracts out, then leave. I don't know, this situation really sucks :( .

I always thought bbc is from bbc news, now I know it's blackberry creative.

• As sad as it sounds, but I think this is th beginning of the end. Because it will make the relationship between the members and their company really really uncomfortable. The group was already in a bad situation, with the money problems of the company and everything. And one member has already spoken up about Chuu being kicked out. I don't think a lot of members will stay with BBC and honestly, I hope they don't. That company obviously is not able to manage a group like this. And I hate to say it, but with that many members it's also unlikely they'll all make a move together. Some will leave the group and pursue their own paths.

This is a prime example on how to fluff up your group.

• Tbh I think they will be fine after a year or so. I remember when everyone thought Jessica getting kicked out of SNSD thought that it would be the end of Girls Generation. It seems that fans have mostly moved on while acknowledging what happened to Jessica was wrong as she punished for her own success, but don't fault/blame the other members for it.

I've always though it was stupid in the first place to push Chu as the sole representative of LOONA to the media which hopefully Blockberry Creative has realised because it hasn't been fair to the other members. They're blaming Chu for being the successful personality that THEY created. It's quite obvious that something has gone on bts that BBC is refusing to disclose as they are clearly attempting to play the victim, but that's going to be a difficult task to accomplish when you deliberately cast your villain as cheerful lovely young woman. I'm not a LOONA fan but this is all kind of messy.

The problem is Jessica was never the #1 member of SNSD. Because of her cold personality she had fewer fans than other members

2012 idol ranking

1) SNSD Yoona (700 points)

2) SNSD Taeyeon (667)

3) SNSD Tiffany (603)

4) IU (599)

5) SNSD Yuri (570)

6) SNSD Seohyun (534)

7) SNSD Jessica (523)

8) SNSD Sooyoung (514)

9) 2AM Jokwon (480)

10) SNSD Sunny (468)

Jessica was at #6 in SNSD (even back then the person in the left of this post liked to jump into such rankings), below Yoona, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri and Seohyun.

Chuu is basically the only Loona member non-Orbits recognize.

Case closed.

• As sad as it sounds, but I think this is th beginning of the end. Because it will make the relationship between the members and their company really really uncomfortable. The group was already in a bad situation, with the money problems of the company and everything. And one member has already spoken up about Chuu being kicked out. I don't think a lot of members will stay with BBC and honestly, I hope they don't. That company obviously is not able to manage a group like this. And I hate to say it, but with that many members it's also unlikely they'll all make a move together. Some will leave the group and pursue their own paths.

This is a prime example on how to fluff up your group.

Hyunjin already showed she supports Chuu. It is too late to redact because if Hyunjin redacts everybody knows it is the company which forced her to do so.

The break has begun.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!