How many pairs of shoes do you have?

• Before pandemic I had like 200, but being locked up with all of them started to feel bad.

I sold and donated like half of them. I kinda got a good deal on some of them and sold them for more than what I paid. Now I got around 100 pairs

I think I should aim to cut down to 50

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• uhhh 3... - 2 pairs of sneakers and 1 pair of sandals

i hate shoes...and the dog ate my only and favorite pair of sandals i had to rush and settle for something else 'cause it's not sandal season anymore and i hate wearing anything but sandals lol

• uhhh 3... - 2 pairs of sneakers and 1 pair of sandals

i hate shoes...and the dog ate my only and favorite pair of sandals i had to rush and settle for something else 'cause it's not sandal season anymore and i hate wearing anything but sandals lol

3, I think? Do slippers count?

Im really trying to downsize on my closet not just shoes

I wish I could one of those people who are minimalist but in practice I LOVE my things

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• maybe like 10, and most of them are sneakers.

I can't imagine having 200 shoes :wow:

it was like rows and rows and rows

• 2 pair of slipper (I need to replace one soon again I guess, the other one is more like giant socks for the winter), 1 pair of work boots (wore them maybe 5 times before and than never again but still keep them cause you never know), 1 pair of chucks, 2 pair of expensive brand sneaker, 3 pair of not really expensive brands and 1 pair of flip-flop

As I was younger I most likly would've owned 2 times more shoes cause my mom made me wear boots in the winter and proper sandals in the summer and I loved ballarina shoes in the summer (IDK how to call ballarina shoes in English so I go with that word)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• 2 pair of slipper (I need to replace one soon again I guess, the other one is more like giant socks for the winter), 1 pair of work boots (wore them maybe 5 times before and than never again but still keep them cause you never know), 1 pair of chucks, 2 pair of expensive brand sneaker, 3 pair of not really expensive brands and 1 pair of flip-flop

As I was younger I most likly would've owned 2 times more shoes cause my mom made me wear boots in the winter and proper sandals in the summer and I loved ballarina shoes in the summer (IDK how to call ballarina shoes in English so I go with that word)

I think we just call them flats

• Im really trying to downsize on my closet not just shoes

I wish I could one of those people who are minimalist but in practice I LOVE my things

I am like one of the weird ones i'm happy in sweats and a tank top and sandals. lol. I don't wear skirts or dresses and i'm not a girlygirl i don't own a single thing of makeup. lol

• Im really trying to downsize on my closet not just shoes

not a minimalist in any shape or form mate, just don't care about shoes except for what I need to wear at any one time.

1 pair of sneakers, 1 pair of winter boots, 1 pair of slippers.

That's all I need.

• 15 or 16 maybe? i stopped growing in 8th grade, and i take care of my shoes, so the collection is building slowly ^^

• I have close to 50. Don't think I can part with them ever :policepepe:

I ended up with too many redundant ones

Like 5 black heels are enough

• If you don't mind me asking how did you end up selling them?

almost half

around 100

• For me, I used to have a buying addiction but now my views changed a lot after I talked with my dad about it and we had a sit down, (realizing why I was doing what I was doing, etc).

So, I put myself on a buying ban or only allow myself to buy on certain occasions.

As of now, I have:

1 Colourful Vans.

1 White Converse.

1 Yellow Chuck 70 Converse.

1 Orange Chuck 70 Converse.

-

So I guess at this current moment, I have 4.

The sole reason I have so many shoes are the different seasons though. I wish I could wear sandals and sneakers all year round, but I need warm shoes for spring and autumn and also proper winter boots. :(

Two pairs of business shoes for work are included in that number as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!