Questions to get to know each other/ feedback!.

• Just some general but kinda fun questions that I think would be cool if we shared. Also, if you are an article writer here, I would love some feedback on my articles once they are posted. (For whatever reason they won't post and I have messaged about it, but I think it would be cool to get feedback on it when they do post..) (I did add a screenshot of what they are if you were open to it!~).

Anyways, you don't have to answer them if you want, but the forums are kinda dead sometimes, and I think just simple stuff like this would be helpful!~.

Some Brainstorm questions:

Favourite artists you found in 2022? (Soloist or group?, what's your favourite song?).

What's your favourite season?.

Do you have a hobby outside of kpop you want to recommend to others? What is it?.

What type of music do you find enjoyable?.

I just made this post for fun, so honestly don't take it to seriously~. Have a good week.

• Favourite artists you found in 2022? (Soloist or group?, what's your favourite song?). Uhhhh trendz ( i stan too many) clique by them is amazing

What's your favourite season?. Spring

Do you have a hobby outside of kpop you want to recommend to others? What is it?. Sleeping try it

What type of music do you find enjoyable?. Yes i love up10tion

• SKZ!!! i love them sm!!

Spring or Summer!

Watching Anime

I honestly dont mind

Wbu? :)

Me to!, even as a former pre debut Stay, I will admit I always check in with them, and watch Chan's lives every now and then lol~. It's cool to see so many people connecting and finding them. It makes me so happy.

Winter or Fall for me. Mostly I love the type of outfits you can wear during these times, and you can get so many pretty photos in fall personally. And going to friends to a cafe just seems nicer, it's not so hot or crowded. 😊✌🏻

• Lol and that's okay, I see your comments or posts around, I assume its you with the username. I noticed you on a couple youtube comments not to long ago actually!~. Oooh Trendz, I remember them as InterBoys. It's cool to see they have a name now!~, (at least at the time I had instagram that's what it was, lol. I don't have it anymore so I wouldn't know, lol).

Lol, I'm a big fan of your hobby. I tend to sleep more on the my couch instead of my bed in my apartment lol.

Only thing I honestly know about up10tion is CandyLand and Kuhn(?). I found his name unique.

• Favourite artists you found in 2022? (Soloist or group?, what's your favourite song?).

Absolutely Exo and Cravity. I only got into them this year but Exo is most played artist on spotify for all time! My fave song by Cravity rn is Automatic and my fave song by Exo is...god idk they have too many good ones

Summer!

Do you have a hobby outside of kpop you want to recommend to others? What is it?.

I love writing. It's not really recommending, but I do enjoy writing reviews and stories.

K-pop, obviously, but also break-core, dance, and lofi hip-hop!

• Lol and that's okay, I see your comments or posts around, I assume its you with the username. I noticed you on a couple youtube comments not to long ago actually!~. Oooh Trendz, I remember them as InterBoys. It's cool to see they have a name now!~, (at least at the time I had instagram that's what it was, lol. I don't have it anymore so I wouldn't know, lol).

Lol, I'm a big fan of your hobby. I tend to sleep more on the my couch instead of my bed in my apartment lol.

Only thing I honestly know about up10tion is CandyLand and Kuhn(?). I found his name unique.

I post comments sometimes on youtube. Trendz has bops i checked them out because of jinjin writing their song.

Candyland is an up10tion song and yep kuhn an amazing coleader

• Me to!, even as a former pre debut Stay, I will admit I always check in with them, and watch Chan's lives every now and then lol~. It's cool to see so many people connecting and finding them. It makes me so happy.

Winter or Fall for me. Mostly I love the type of outfits you can wear during these times, and you can get so many pretty photos in fall personally. And going to friends to a cafe just seems nicer, it's not so hot or crowded. 😊✌🏻

nice getting to know you! i hope we interact in the fututure!

24 To 25 Just Stay With Me~

• Favourite artists you found in 2022? (Soloist or group?, what's your favourite song?).
    didnt really find anyone new in 2022 that i could consider a favorite. mayb nmixx? out of all the new groups i like their stuff the best. <3 dice <3
    && im also a fan of trendz but ive been knowing them for years so-------------

FALL. best weather. best aesthetic. best atmosphere. i was born. what more cud i want out of a season.

Do you have a hobby outside of kpop you want to recommend to others? What is it?
    art and gaming is the only thing i do. ya yall shud try it.

What type of music do you find enjoyable?
    emotional/ethereal music, has that vibe.... very pretty.... feels like.. heaven? idk how to put it into words
    examples) music sounds like this is peak music to me.

also songs that go completely off the rocker, absolutely crazy. bonkers. FUN HYPE MUSIC.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• I'm not the best writer either but I love it!, so I totally get it. I also do google reviews and take photos for them to. So I totally get it.

I was a pre debut fan of CRAVITY once upon a time, I love seeing so many people become their fan!.

Oooh I'll have to search what break-core is, sounds interesting!.

• Oooh interesting, I also know Trendz as InterBoys so no worries lol. I soooo agree with your opinion on fall, I love it so much.

• Favourite artists you found in 2022? (Soloist or group?, what's your favourite song?)

I can't pick between Le Sserafim and NewJeans, my favorite is Hype Boy and for lsrfm.. I'm not sure.. I think maybe Antifragile, Sour Grapes or Good Parts (when the quality is bad but i am)?

What's your favourite season?

I actually don't know, we only have dry and wet seasons here..

Do you have a hobby outside of kpop you want to recommend to others? What is it?

Reading books!

As long as it's good, I don't mind.

• Favourite artists you found in 2022?

I guess XG since they're the only one I really listen to that I found this year.

What's your favourite season?

Fall!

Crocheting! It's so fun to make your own things! And it's not a very expensive hobby either.

I like a lot of genres, but I guess EDM the most.

Sincerely, CranMelon

• hii~! Nice to meet you~!

1. Lucy's songs are pretty amazing and I discovered them this year~! I listen to a lot of NCT right now as well.
    2.Autmn is my fave season. No bugs really and good temperatures. <3 )Also my birth season~!)
    3. I just play games from time to time. CRK (Cookie Run Kingdom) to Fortnite and other games. XD;

4. I love Pop, R&B , Hip-Hop, Classic, ROck, Alternative, EDM (Almost all forms) And so much more~! Music is life~!

Billlie and CSR!

I love how the creative people behind them making sooo many good aesthetics, poster promotion, also their movie concepts and their stage outfit. Their song is also fun to me!

For CSR, their debut song kinda hit my heart, and that time I listened to it for full weeks.

Winter, because I love cold.

but I like spring and autumn too because both are having a beautiful color palette.

I'm... not sure. Maybe drawing?

Gidle's, WJSN's, Dreamcatcher's, Izone's, Billlie's, CSR's, Red Velvet's, IVE's, Gfriend's,

or just some of EDM and also I really love type of music made by Two Steps From Hell and League of Legends' musics.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!