No other company is as trash as Belift!

• Belift Lab just released a statement after Enhypen's first US con that member Sunoo will not be included in the behind-the-scenes documentary and MV for their FIRST full-length Japanese album just because the filming of their MV was scheduled when he was sick and on hiatus for a FCKING ONE WEEK AND TWO DAYS.

I've heard other groups that has members that is on hiatus for more than a month and they still included that member in MVs like how can Belift expect us Sunoo biased Engenes to understand that he will not be appearing in a fcking MV (a lifetime memory) because he was sick for a week?! How could they bear to release OT6 MV and please those OT6 stans?! They could have done solo shoots after his recovery and insert it if they can't postpone the filming like we can understand if he will not appear in the behind the scenes cut but not in the whole MV!

CONNECT | DISCOVER | GROW

-ENHYPEN-

Edited once, last by ktnaaa ().

• dang

That sounds weird

Like it was just a week or they decided to do everything that week?

Is he getting iced out?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Idek know but what can I get from this analogy is they for sure are overworked because imagine that same week they attended the kcon and recorded for this album.

I can compile evidence of the blatant mistreatment that Sunoo is getting from this company and some Engenes would just call us dramatic.

• Idek know but what can I get from this analogy is they for sure are overworked because imagine that same week they attended the kcon and recorded for this album.

I can compile evidence of the blatant mistreatment that Sunoo is getting from this company and some Engenes would just call us dramatic.

recording an entire album in one week is crazy

That might damage their voices

One song typically takes 8 to 20 hours of recording

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• recording an entire album in one week is crazy

That might damage their voices

One song typically takes 8 to 20 hours of recording

What I mean is that their schedule clashed with KCON LA where Sunoo was absent because he was sick. At that same week, they recorded for this Japanese album MV since that's the only time Sunoo didn't join their activities. So, he wasn't able to attend KCON LA and their MV shooting.

• How can they not include one of the most famous Enhypen member in Japan next to Ni-ki in their Japanese MV like that makes no sense

External Content twitter.com

• this doesn't makes sense at ALL

External Content twitter.com

• nothing is more sus than this ik... this is my first time hearing a group member in any kpop group not included in an MV because he was sick for just a week

maybe he was still recovering and they didn't want to pile on filming separate scenes of him for this video on top of his other schedules? doesn't seem like anyone knows how sick he was or with what. overworking him for a single mv would be meh too. not saying the choice belift made is the "right" one, but there is a lot of missing context here.

• maybe he was still recovering and they didn't want to pile on filming separate scenes of him for this video on top of his other schedules? doesn't seem like anyone knows how sick he was or with what. overworking him for a single mv would be meh too. not saying the choice belift made is the "right" one, but there is a lot of missing context here.

but have you seen this? what did they do right after he recovered? they made him fly to Japan to attend a survival show just to sit there for a whole hour and then fly back to Korea the next day. That would've been more tiring for the body me thinks

this doesn't makes sense at ALL

• Did you read Belift statement? Its says there music video- RELATED content and DVD behind the scenes. They didnt says his not appearing in the MV. They might edit him in for his solo shots like other groups did e.g Exo and Nct.

• but have you seen this? what did they do right after he recovered? they made him fly to Japan to attend a survival show just to sit there for a whole hour and then fly back to Korea the next day. That would've been more tiring for the body me thinks

...huh? isn't a flight from kr to jpn like 2 hours? and the time zones aren't even different. not to mention "sitting there" for a guest appearance is 100% less taxing than having to stand and lip sync and be active on a music video set for hours upon hours. seconds in a mv take HOURS to film.

all im saying is we don't actually know sunoo's health situation to jump to conclusions that he would have wanted to or been able to film extra mv scenes regardless of if belift was going to set it up for him or not.

i just hope he's ok.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!