RE: Jyp needs to give Nmixx tracks similar to what NiziU and Twice are getting

• go stan itzy, and twice, and niziU then. :finger-heart:

there's a reason every group is doing something different, if it's not working for you, then go listen to something that will.

OP
  • go stan itzy, and twice, and niziU then. :finger-heart:

there's a reason every group is doing something different, if it's not working for you, then go listen to something that will.

OP

well it sounds like what itzy can do if they gonna mix something jazz and rnb is good or rnb with classical it sounds like boy group song like nct would do very badddd when they have the best vocalist in 4th gen it’s a waste of talent

• I do know that NMIXX is not directly under JPY Entertainment, they are under a sub label.

Maybe that is why the sound is different, the people that run SQU4D want to sound different than JPY.

• I do know that NMIXX is not directly under JPY Entertainment, they are under a sub label.

Maybe that is why the sound is different, the people that run SQU4D want to sound different than JPY.

All of JYPE groups are under "sublabels" like that. They're just usually numbered Divisions.

SQU4D and Studio J chose different names, but are still as much a part of JYPE as Division 1, 2, and 3.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• All of JYPE groups are under "sublabels" like that. They're just usually numbered Divisions.

SQU4D and Studio J chose different names, but are still as much a part of JYPE as Division 1, 2, and 3.

Twice is directly under JYP, they may have a division for management, but production is under the main.

• NMIXX at this point should just commit to the concept more.

95% of their musical content is not "MIXXPOP". They spend most of their time doing normal song covers and outside of 2 title tracks their two b-sides are not MIXXPOP either.

Everytime they do something they are so many comments about how they should change their style and I feel like that stems from that fact that so much of what they do is not mixxpop and people see how much better it is. Hence has people questioning hat on earth are JYPE doing with this group.

If they are going to constantly put out covers they should find an inventive way to mash 2/3 classic songs together to show how they can make the concept sound good. Rather than doing normal song covers that just accentuates how much the title tracks are missing for some.

I find their entire approach to the group odd.

• well it sounds like what itzy can do if they gonna mix something jazz and rnb is good or rnb with classical it sounds like boy group song like nct would do very badddd when they have the best vocalist in 4th gen it’s a waste of talent

everything in this sentence doesn't make sense skzeuuuu

• i don't like the ops wording/intention but i do think nmixx needs some really balanced music. jyp is being way to experimental here and I can't see it working

i don't think there's anything wrong with being too experimental since its seems like what they're trying to do. and if we're talking improvement then its pretty obvious jyp took everything from O.O and made it better with DICE. i don't see the problem with nmixx's music at all, and its quite enjoyable when it reaches the right audience.

• there's a reason every group is doing something different

This is why I don't like NMIXX , they have ITZYs sound but without the "Love yourself attitude" and worse TTs

Give them a retro / traditional pop sound and they will blow up I feel (And yes I know they sell but they could do alot better covering an angle JYP are not currently covering)

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

are they? im pretty sure they're under a different division like the rest of their groups are.

• This is why I don't like NMIXX , they have ITZYs sound but without the "Love yourself attitude" and worse TTs

Give them a retro / traditional pop sound and they will blow up I feel (And yes I know they sell but they could do alot better covering an angle JYP are not currently covering)

just give them time, they'll find their way. but i like what they're doing, i don't want JYP to drop so they would be more GP friendly. :itzy42:

• just give them time, they'll find their way. but i like what they're doing, i don't want JYP to drop so they would be more GP friendly. :itzy42:

I could and would like them to do something different, but they have only one more chance for me, rule of three and all.

I want to like them, I have seen the girls do covers and they seam really good I just cannot support a group which music I dislike.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• SQU4D is also known as Division 4 in some things. They're just like Division 3, but chose to use a different name.

No that's not true.

NMIXX is managed by a sub label called SQU4D which is the same thing with NIZIU, Boy Story, Day6, Xdinary Heroes

Those sub labels fund their own comebacks while Stray Kids, ITZY and Twice (Div1, 2, 3) are getting bigger budgets to finance since they are signed by the main label.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!