RE: Jyp needs to give Nmixx tracks similar to what NiziU and Twice are getting

• No that's not true.

NMIXX is managed by a sub label called SQU4D which is the same thing with NIZIU, Boy Story, Day6, Xdinary Heroes

Those sub labels fund their own comebacks while Stray Kids, ITZY and Twice (Div1, 2, 3) are getting bigger budgets to finance since they are signed by the main label.

Do you have a source that shows SQU4D is a sub-label?

I've never seen it presented that way.

After all, I wouldn't call Studio J (Day6 and Xdinary Heroes) a sub-label either. Just another Division in JYPE.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Do you have a source that shows SQU4D is a sub-label?

I've never seen it presented that way.

After all, I wouldn't call Studio J (Day6 and Xdinary Heroes) a sub-label either. Just another Division in JYPE.

Per Wikipedia, You can see Groups that are managed by main label and independent artists. JYP also stated that before SQU4D is an independent/sub label under JYPE.

Independent artists

Studio J

SQU4D

China

Japan

• JYPE Japan Inc
      • NiziU (co-managed with Sony Music Japan)
  • Wikipedia will never be a valid source.

But believe whatever you want. I won't argue with you any further.

• wikipedia can be edited by everyone, its not considered a valid source lol...

• Wikipedia will never be a valid source.

But believe whatever you want. I won't argue with you any further.

They are literally a lot of articles written stating SQu4d is a sub label.

Even Variety stated SQU4D is a sub label.

Top of the K-Pops: 10 Up-and-Coming Groups to Know
    Everyone knows the names BTS and Blackpink, and that’s thanks to the proliferation of K-pop, which has grown far beyond its origins in South Korea to become a…
    variety.com

Facebook मा लगइन गर्नुहोस्

NMIXX, TNX, TEMPEST, Kep1er & more: Which is your favourite debut in 2022?
    Take this poll to see which 2022 debut was your favourite. Scroll ahead to know more.
    www.pinkvilla.com

All you need to is google my friend. A lot of articles mentioned SQU4D as a sub label. I know it's hard but you are wrong.

• As I said, believe whatever you want.

I will not argue with you further and will not respond to you regarding this again.

• I keep mulling this over, and like yeah it’s fine to critique NMIXX’s music, but I think a lot of people just… dogpile on this group almost obsessively and like… at some point you have to accept that this group may not change anytime soon, and you’re not the audience for them, and that is okay. Not everything has to be cleaner and easy listening. Rather than bashing groups like NMIXX, it would be better to uplift groups that are more your taste. Imagine if people had the energy to explore and uplift nugus…

I think the mixxpop concept could work. Dice isn’t as bad as people say it is. It’s actually a lot better of an attempt than O.O. Maybe Nmixx isn’t quite there yet, but I think they might be heading in the right direction.

Still, I’d love to see them delve into softer songs or rnb… I don’t think that wanting them to explore other sounds while pushing the mixxpop concept further has to be mutually exclusive. That’s the difference between how I view them and how these people view them, I like their mixxpop concept and I also like when do go outside of it. I used to think that mixxpop might not work, but giving Dice a few listens, I changed my mind, and I can see it going somewhere. I think the potential of this group really makes NMIXX fascinating.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• SQU4D is a division established by JYP Entertainment exclusively for the girl group NMIXX.[1][2][3]

rn only wikipedia is referring to it as a sub label when you google it, but JYPE's wikipedia directly contradicts that as well lol

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• I keep mulling this over, and like yeah it’s fine to critique NMIXX’s music, but I think a lot of people just… dogpile on this group almost obsessively and like… at some point you have to accept that this group may not change anytime soon, and you’re not the audience for them, and that is okay. Not everything has to be cleaner and easy listening. Rather than bashing groups like NMIXX, it would be better to uplift groups that are more your taste. Imagine if people had the energy to explore and uplift nugus…

I think the mixxpop concept could work. Dice isn’t as bad as people say it is. It’s actually a lot better of an attempt than O.O. Maybe Nmixx isn’t quite there yet, but I think they might be heading in the right direction.

Still, I’d love to see them delve into softer songs or rnb… I don’t think that wanting them to explore other sounds while pushing the mixxpop concept further has to be mutually exclusive. That’s the difference between how I view them and how these people view them, I like their mixxpop concept and I also like when do go outside of it. I used to think that mixxpop might not work, but giving Dice a few listens, I changed my mind, and I can see it going somewhere. I think the potential of this group really makes NMIXX fascinating.

this ^^^

this is what im saying, although i don't care to see them go in other directions i definitely think this whole mixxpop thing isn't as bad as people are trying to make it seem.

• this ^^^

this is what im saying, although i don't care to see them go in other directions i definitely think this whole mixxpop thing isn't as bad as people are trying to make it seem.

Yeah some people keep coming at them and it’s like… do you have anything better to do? :shinee4:

Critique is fine, but some people cross the point into obsession.

:shinee16:

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Yeah some people keep coming at them and it’s like… do you have anything better to do? :shinee4:

Critique is fine, but some people cross the point into obsession.

:shinee16:

no, seriously. people are seriously so obsessed with hating on nmixx now

Actually this comeback they showed what their concept Mixx pop means the most. Dice did well in comparison to previous song. It's actually one of my fav song this year.

I think people are slowly warm up to them. It takes time but they will get there.

• no, seriously. people are seriously so obsessed with hating on nmixx now

I remember like on bubble a couple of the members were kind of self deprecating to themselves. I don’t think this negativity is good for them….

:shinee26:

• I remember like on bubble a couple of the members were kind of self deprecating to themselves. I don’t think this negativity is good for them….

:shinee26:

i didn't see that, but hopefully it wasn't cause of all of the negativity :((

• i don't think there's anything wrong with being too experimental since its seems like what they're trying to do. and if we're talking improvement then its pretty obvious jyp took everything from O.O and made it better with DICE. i don't see the problem with nmixx's music at all, and its quite enjoyable when it reaches the right audience.

i have to disagree on this one but glad you liked there music

• Just a casual observer, but it's kind of strange how some people are so obsessive about the purity of the concept.

What matters is the music in the end, not the concept. People seem to care more about them being disciplined to their artificial concept then making great music (of course your opinion on the music may differ). It's a bit like OG DC fans unhappy that they aren't still putting out completely rock-based tracks from 2018. More interested in if it fits the concept then if the music is good (or they tend to conflate the two).

Also the fact that people have to "slowly warm up" to them. Small groups rarely get that luxury or privilege of just putting out stuff and basically trying multiple times in the same vein to get it right.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Even the great Einstein didn't count on JYP Fans I guess.

• i don't think there's anything wrong with being too experimental since its seems like what they're trying to do. and if we're talking improvement then its pretty obvious jyp took everything from O.O and made it better with DICE. i don't see the problem with nmixx's music at all, and its quite enjoyable when it reaches the right audience.

i wouldn't even say they are too experimental, they are merging 2 songs into 1 without bothering to blend it well, this is nothing new or experimental

People call anything they don't like experimental this days

• Actually this comeback they showed what their concept Mixx pop means the most. Dice did well in comparison to previous song. It's actually one of my fav song this year.

I think people are slowly warm up to them. It takes time but they will get there.

Yeah idk. I don't think they need to "proove" or "earn" the approval from people who don't like them, you know? They need to find an audience for their music, and I think they are getting an audience for it.

I rather people who... dislike them rather intensely go away, but that's asking a lot. People enjoy hating.

:shinee9:

• It's about effort and expense. Their bsides aren't "mixpop" because they've been bought off the shelf. Having A&R specifically commission and massage each song is too expensive for JYPE probably.

Same with mashups.

If they wanted NMIXX to have a bold and distinctive sound, they should have hired an in house composer for them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!