Blinks and onces should focus on their fav's rather than downplaying each other

• Both blinks and onces should happy for their fav's achievements rather than downplaying each other. These two groups achieved so many things for a kpop girl groups. Fans should focus on praise the things for what their fav's achieved but instead they only focus on negative things.

It is rare for girl groups to do this well even new groups thriving and giving competition to them but both twice and bp do this in their 7th and 6th year I think fans give importance to group achievements rather than group itself

• I'm a firm believer the main reason people hate a group is due to the action of their own fandom.

This creates a endless loop constantly being fueled by fans fighting.

Honestly, if fans don't want people talking shitting in their faves all the time, stop giving others reason to hate your faves...

I love BP but all the blinks shitting on Twice is starting to it hard for me to be happy for BP this comeback. I know logically, how I feel about a group shouldn't be affected by the fandom but emotionally, it's hard to separate.

• It all began with Onces shitting on BP but once BP surpassed them everywhere and things reversed, Onces are suddenly so shocked to receive the same treatment.

• It all began with Onces shitting on BP but once BP surpassed them everywhere and things reversed, Onces are suddenly so shocked to receive the same treatment.

Exactly. I like Twice but not BP and I shouldn't be crucified by blinks for feeling that way. They need to realize it's okay for a fan not to like their group and vice versa.

• I agree but no new groups competition, bp in their own leagueeeee shut down

This is the correct answer from a blink. Women in kpop should be celebrated ONLY if they are BP, otherwise they should be dragged and shaded. Blinks stay whining about how people hate "powerful women" when they're the ones who diss other GG the most.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• 💀u trying to insinuate I’m some misogynistic asshole now? I kno bp has u hot n bothered but maybe try to hide it a lil😬

I said no new groups are competition and I mean it :pepe-flirt: stay mad

This is a thread where someone was trying to praise both BP and Twice yet you commented the way you did. Like I said, "Yay powerful women" to a lot of blinks has a very different connotation. Someone should try to hide something, but it ain't me...

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• Have you considered to drop BP, or Twice and join the dark side? This can help. I just drop Itzy and things improve, one group less to fight for. Less energy waste

• Have you considered to drop BP, or Twice and join the dark side? This can help. I just drop Itzy and things improve, one group less to fight for. Less energy waste

Lol I've noticed. Having to choose should never even have to be a thing in the first place...

I've been increasingly neutral on both sides, I haven't posted or reacted to any of Dreamers threads or any anti blink threads, vice versa and neither have the majority on here. But now it seems like by not defending either sides, I'm an enemy of both sides.

Every multi leans a certain side so I know where I'll go if I'm pushed there.

But might as well just leave because should that day ever come, there's a very good chance I'll end up getting banned anyways.

I'm cool with alot of the blinks here so I don't want to go there. While it is the internet, a forum is a place of gathering of common interest people so I'd like to maintain that for whatever length time left I chose to stay here.

• People really trying to rewrite history.

From BP's debut Onces were constantly shitting on BP's physicals and charting. Suddenly when BP surpassed them in some things they became holier than thou to receive similar treatment.
    It's not rewriting history. Just looking at old forums from 2016 and 2017 will give enough of a picture.

• What are you even talking about? There is no beginning. You were there when someone threw the first stone? Gtfo here

It was like that on every forum. I was there and very clearly remember it. Onces shading BP for their album sales, charting in japan, no daesangs etc relentlessly in 2016 and 2017. Blinks never became the way they are now without first seeing Once's behavior. Of course now that they are flopping this history has been forgotten conveniently.

• I was there and blinks started it

I was there on BP's debut day and Onces were commenting "No impact compared to Cheer Up" and related comments from day 1. On the old days of 1hallyu. Literally no moment for blinks to say and do anything since the group just debuted.

• I was there on BP's debut day and Onces were commenting "No impact compared to Cheer Up" and related comments from day 1. On the old days of 1hallyu. Literally no moment for blinks to say and do anything since the group just debuted.

Come on people...

• Member since Sep 24th 2022

Enough said...

• From BP's debut Onces were constantly shitting on BP's physicals and charting. Suddenly when BP surpassed them in some things they became holier than thou to receive similar treatment.
    It's not rewriting history. Just looking at old forums from 2016 and 2017 will give enough of a picture.

You were not the only one there from the start - BP's first physical release was in 2018 and they had their debut with a PAK on the charts. The Twice/BP arguments did not start from physicals and digitals, they had started before BP even had their official debut. There is no "started it first" no matter how much you want to push this narrative.

• It was like that on every forum. I was there and very clearly remember it. Onces shading BP for their album sales, charting in japan, no daesangs etc relentlessly in 2016 and 2017. Blinks never became the way they are now without first seeing Once's behavior. Of course now that they are flopping this history has been forgotten conveniently.

So history is based off your experience?

Let's entertain that idea. Even if what you say is true, 2016?!?! that's a whole kpop generation ago. Whats the kpop "statute of limitation" on these things? Do you want to crucify the whole of modern Germany for what Hitler did as well? Let go of the past ffs

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!