why people only brave shading BLACKPINK on anon?

• i mean, other group got bashed on main but u can barely see any thread bashing BP achievement on the main, but its the opposite on anon where everyone is bashing them there.

I wonder why anon? Why not just make that thread on main?

Come on, come here! Say it on main! Say it louder that blackpink is tanked flopping and over! Use your main account and dont hide, why are you guys so afraid lol?

• Yup! No one other than minion posting about Blackpink flopping..... why tho? Even big group like TWICE and NCT got shaded on main but not blackpink, ppl prefer to shade them on anon... I wonder wht make it so hard for them to say it louder on main, if BP is really tanked ;-)

Yes, I'm so lazy that i just noticed it now that you said it kkkkkk

Anyways, they won't come here bc they are literally majority from a fandom that "don't care for BP" on main ...

• Because theyre not only shading the groups results but dragging the girls down and making shady (crossing the line to misogynistic) remarks about them personally, which they know wouldnt be celebrated in anons like it is in main... :pepe-cop:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Honestly same, I am tired of having them being cowards and posting their delusional thoughts then running away whenever you bring a receipt to the table, so if they actually comes to main they better be ready

And don't even come with the "gang up" when they are several users like +15 or more seeing how many different usernames we see in some threads...

• Because theyre not only shading the groups results but dragging the girls down and making shady (crossing the line to misogynistic) remarks about them personally, which they know wouldnt be celebrated in anons like it is in main... :pepe-cop:

Actually this. They are crossing the line and straight up insulting the girls, but they need to vent their frustration of being bullied on main so they can't be caught being such two face.

• people are scared of blinks

Which is dumb because at the end of the day this is a kpop forum and anonymous so what exactly is going to happen to them? beyond being proven wrong and/or their feelings getting hurt as a result? :cryingr: if this was stan twt that would be understandable with the doxxing that goes on.. but its allkpop :boredr: and not that deep.

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• ahem. blinks are insane if you haven’t realized. and things seems to fly over their heads most of the time, so who wants to fight with them?

Do you know who also are insane? Armys, do we need to remember who starts rumors about others users and spread it like the truth? Yes, not blinks.

But yes, let's try to make it seem like the problem is blinks when in anons we literally have people calling Jennie GD leftover.

• And don't even come with the "gang up" when they are several users like +15 or more seeing how many different usernames we see in some threads...

Yess, that is so true, plus isn't there a narrative about blinks not being active at all? which seems more true since I only see a handful of blinks actives in threads

• Actually this. They are crossing the line and straight up insulting the girls, but they need to vent their frustration of being bullied on main so they can't be caught being such two face.

Its the main reason because users tbh arent really shy about dragging blackpinks results on main when theres an opportunity... but nowadays users use anon as an opportunity to go too far and cross over to insulting the pinks personally or making shady remarks which they obv cant do on main.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• ahem. blinks are insane if you haven’t realized. and things seems to fly over their heads most of the time, so who wants to fight with them?

Yeah, no, blinks aren't insane for defending the girls, the music, reviews or any other shit that goes down in anons. Just yesterday there were 3+ threads about an "spotify deal" that ended up with users hinting some very stupid shit about Rosé. Why are we the insanes one for defending the girls and not those piece of shits for saying that type of stuff?

• Yeah, no, blinks aren't insane for defending the girls, the music, reviews or any other shit that goes down in anons. Just yesterday there were 3+ threads about an "spotify deal" that ended up with users hinting some very stupid shit about Rosé. Why are we the insanes one for defending the girls and not those piece of shits for saying that type of stuff?

Say it, they were implying Rosé was sleeping with the executive or whatever. See? This is the people Yoon is defending i guess.

• Yeah, no, blinks aren't insane for defending the girls, the music, reviews or any other shit that goes down in anons. Just yesterday there were 3+ threads about an "spotify deal" that ended up with users hinting some very stupid shit about Rosé. Why are we the insanes one for defending the girls and not those piece of shits for saying that type of stuff?

yeah they werent slick with what they were trying to imply there... :pepe-shame: then trying to act innocent or turn around when it got called out.. gross mfers.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Which is dumb because at the end of the day this is a kpop forum and anonymous so what exactly is going to happen to them? beyond being proven wrong and/or their feelings getting hurt as a result? :cryingr: if this was stan twt that would be understandable with the doxxing that goes on.. but its allkpop :boredr: and not that deep.

Yeah, many people seem to feel threatened on here. Which, I don't think it's necessarily irrational or whatever to get "hurt" by comments online, but some users seem to think they're actually being targeted... and if somebody really does think they're in some kind of danger, wouldn't it be best to just leave this site?

I vaaaaguellllyy remember someone saying that blinks can / will dox people on here, but again, if you feel that threatened, then just leave :hazmat-pepe:

• and what am i trying to imply??? explain pls

:pepewhat: Did i quote you? Maybe i shouldve been more clear lol but I was replying to second part of OPs post.

I was talking about the users in anon who kept mentioning rose had a outing with the spotify ceo... but if that was you... Well then.. :pepe-just-smile:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• Yeah, many people seem to feel threatened on here. Which, I don't think it's necessarily irrational or whatever to get "hurt" by comments online, but some users seem to think they're actually being targeted... and if somebody really does think they're in some kind of danger, wouldn't it be best to just leave this site?

I vaaaaguellllyy remember someone saying that blinks can / will dox people on here, but again, if you feel that threatened, then just leave :hazmat-pepe:

Eh, if youre making either intentionally toxic, false or straight up hate comments then you shouldnt be surprised when someone calls you out and your feelings get inevitably hurt from that :pepe-peek: which is the type of users im referring to not people who are targeted for seemingly no reason or just their opinion "i dont really like this song"

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• But you like stupid shit about them, I wouldn't be so proud coming here and trying to say I didn't do anything when we have proofs of you encouraging those disturbed assholes there by liking their posts

No, I liked true stuff about their numbers and blinks saltyness. I know which posts I liked and which posts I ignored. Some were ridiculous but no more ridiculous then the absolute dumpster fire blinks have turned the main into by dragging everyone and forming their little pat on the back circles. I think it's ridiculous how Blinks have been horrible to so many groups but immediately cry victim when the same happens to them.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• No, I liked true stuff about their numbers and blinks saltyness. I know which posts I liked and which posts I ignored. Some were ridiculous but no more ridiculous then the absolute dumpster fire blinks have turned the main into by dragging everyone and forming their little pat on the back circles. I think it's ridiculous how Blinks have been horrible to so many groups but immediately cry victim when the same happens to them.

If i applied your same logic of generalising fandoms then the same could be said about every single kpop fandom here and on social media in general, give it a break.. :pepe-clown-gear: if you want to like toxic comments then own it and dont try and justify it as you doing payback on blinks here :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Eh, if youre making either intentionally toxic, false or straight up hate comments then you shouldnt be surprised when someone calls you out and your feelings get inevitably hurt from that :pepe-peek: which is the type of users im referring to not people who are targeted for seemingly no reason or just their opinion "i dont really like this song"

I agree that it should be expected, but sometimes i think peoples' responses on here can get a bit much :hazmat-pepe: I can't remember seeing people get targeted for disliking a certain song or another poor reason. at least not by blinks. that's the specialty of some other fandoms :pepeshut:

• I agree that it should be expected, but sometimes i think peoples' responses on here can get a bit much :hazmat-pepe: I can't remember seeing people get targeted for disliking a certain song or another poor reason. at least not by blinks. that's the specialty of some other fandoms :pepeshut:

Tbf it can look like a bit much when its one user saying something controversial and a lot of people quote it so it ends up looking like a 1v everyone situation, even if the only reason its them vs everyone is because theyve made a controversial post that should be called out...

I dont think ive seen people get targeted for disliking a song in a while now... :pepe-narrow-eyes: last year was the worst with that :sweatr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• But you like stupid shit about them, I wouldn't be so proud coming here and trying to say I didn't do anything when we have proofs of you encouraging those disturbed assholes there by liking their posts

Oh, and I liked posts about their terrible lyrics.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• This thread contains 48 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!