BLACKPINK is the only one on the TOP 5 MELON who dont have ANY KOREAN PROMOTION

• PV had K promotions tho

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+ if promotions with Shut Down came too late they might miss window and with upcoming attack of fall drama OST's and other new releases BP songs might go down in the charts faster than anyone expected

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+ if promotions with Shut Down came too late they might miss window and with upcoming attack of fall drama OST's and other new releases BP songs might go down in the charts faster than anyone expected

i mean....that one inkigayo performance vs the whole smf on mnet, and ive with their 100000 university/festival performances, and also newjeans on music show, yet they manage to have #2 song on top 5 melon

• i mean....that one inkigayo performance vs the whole smf on mnet, and ive with their 100000 university/festival performances, and also newjeans on music show, yet they manage to have #2 song on top 5 melon

But what are we comparing tho? NOw we compare BP to one month old rookies and to one year old rookies?

Oh cmon...

1 performance is promotions?

• But what are we comparing tho? NOw we compare BP to one month old rookies and to one year old rookies?

Oh cmon...

No, now we are talking about how BP legacy and music is so amazing that even with YGE mismanaging their whole cb people are still tuning it to listen the girls.

And let's not act like you aren't salty about all of these praises :joy: :)

PromotionS? This is like a 1 time gig :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

You gotta be joking to be calling this "promo" 💀

K promotions? they appeared once on inkigayo dude

• But anons think they are flopping left and right lol

1. What does anon mean?

2. I think maybe outside of the haters a part of it is very high expectations. After 2 years the expectations just weren't really achievable. Like people expect so much that it's not fair nor realistic. Unless they're not shattering every record to ever exist they're "flopping".

3. I do kinda wish they promoted me more as a fan. The promotion does feel lackluster but then again it's been two years and mostly likely it's me just not getting enough. Like I've missed them so much they could be promoting 24/7 and I'd still want more.

• You gotta be joking to be calling this "promo" 💀

K promotions? they appeared once on inkigayo dude

but who is to blame in that?

they have money and possibilities to do at least 'extended weekend' of promotions in major music shows

yet they didn't do it :)

• but who is to blame in that?

they have money and possibilities to do at least 'extended weekend' of promotions in major music shows

yet they didn't do it :)

Can u make sense for once? My god..what's gotten u so salty over BP?

Who even said they dont have money or cant promote? Do u want me to go all the way back to their rookie years and explain bit by bit to u abt how badly BP has been mismanaged by YG despite them being a "big company with a lot of money" or something?

Whose win did they steal that u wont shut up abt them winning on music shows too?? Why dont u take a chill pill?

• Can u make sense for once? My god..what's gotten u so salty over BP?

Who even said they dont have money or cant promote? Do u want me to go all the way back to their rookie years and explain bit by bit to u abt how badly BP has been mismanaged by YG despite them being a "big company with a lot of money" or something?

Whose win did they steal that u wont shut up abt them winning on music shows too?? Why dont u take a chill pill?

Interesting. I was just normally talking, yet you want me to shut up and take a pill.

Ok.

• Interesting. I was just normally talking, yet you want me to shut up and take a pill.

Ok.

Yeah. I'm not blind. You keep talking abt BP unfairly winning trophies, u made a thread the moment SD fell 1 place on melon 💀 and then it climbed back to 3rd place again lol.....

You ask me who's to blame? Whats that got to do with anything? Its a fact that they havent gotten any promos, "company with money" or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!