Do you think bp can maintain if they release back to back?

• Like twice ? Japan then korea then 3 or 2 comebacks? Do you think they can maintain this type of hype? Cuz everytime they do 2 songs tt it usually the other one gets popular and the other one isn’t that popular?

• Like twice ? Japan then korea then 3 or 2 comebacks? Do you think they can maintain this type of hype? Cuz everytime they do 2 songs tt it usually the other one gets popular and the other one isn’t that popular?

Wut? HYLT and LSG were both huge internationally and domestically respectively.

Pink Venom is the biggest Kpop song this year globally and Shut Down might end up outcharting it in the long run.

• The obsession is embarassing omg ;( it's been explained to ur ass over and over again and u keep trying it with the same narrative..pls tell me how many girl groups have had back to back as in MONTH AFTER MONTH release and had them all do equally as well? Because there's a difference between waiting for 6+ months than releasing songs each month like BP did in 2020 and now. HYLT and Ice Cream both did well internationally and LSG might have been an "underperformance" for BP but its still higher than pretty much majority of other groups ;( HYLT and LSG both did really well in Korea.

And if we're talking about right now...pls, PV is charting stably in Korean charts and Spotify and SD is top 1 in most charts in Korea and top 3 on melon, also all their tracks charting even on melon daily and debuted 1st place on Spotify, same as PV and with only 1m less streams. Also all tracks on top 25.

And yeah i'll go there, but mind you they've had pretty much ZERO promos.

So again, tell me how is that lost hype?

• Wut? HYLT and LSG were both huge internationally and domestically respectively.

Pink Venom is the biggest Kpop song this year globally and Shut Down might end up outcharting it in the long run.

HYLT/LSG and PV/SD are literally the biggest ggs era ever.

But seeing your constant threads and comments about it i really think you are jealous of BP bc they are still the top gg and just keep increasing!

The obsession is embarassing omg ;( it's been explained to ur ass over and over again and u keep trying it with the same narrative..pls tell me how many girl groups have had back to back as in MONTH AFTER MONTH release and had them all do equally as well? Because there's a difference between waiting for 6+ months than releasing songs each month like BP did in 2020 and now. HYLT and Ice Cream both did well internationally and LSG might have been an "underperformance" for BP but its still higher than pretty much majority of other groups ;( HYLT and LSG both did really well in Korea.

And if we're talking about right now...pls, PV is charting stably in Korean charts and Spotify and SD is top 1 in most charts in Korea and top 3 on melon, also all their tracks charting even on melon daily and debuted 1st place on Spotify, same as PV and with only 1m less streams. Also all tracks on top 25.

And yeah i'll go there, but mind you they've had pretty much ZERO promos.

So again, tell me how is that lost hype?

Lmfao OP is asking pretty clear question yet yall are throwing strawman after strawman. OP isn't talking about "doing well", rather about "doing worse". It's pretty clear that LSG did worse than HYLT and SD is doing worse than PV. Clearly the first release gets more hype than the second release. This is happening to BP twice in a row. So OP's thought process is pretty logical and pretty correct.

• Lmfao OP is asking pretty clear question yet yall are throwing strawman after strawman. OP isn't talking about "doing well", rather about "doing worse". It's pretty clear that LSG did worse than HYLT and SD is doing worse than PV. Clearly the first release gets more hype than the second release. This is happening to BP twice in a row. So OP's thought process is pretty logical and pretty correct.

Grasping at straws to make it seem like BP is undeperfoming, as expected from the minion. Focus on making Twice chart in the first place and leave BP's charting alone.

• Mind you shut down literally debuting with more UL on melon than all other gg songs besides PV and was released less than a month from PV

That's not the question op is asking, whether it did better than other gg releases or not. It did worse than the pre release single. And this happened twice in a row. The hype clearly goes down for the second release, which brings a logical question: what would be if they released even more?

• Grasping at straws to make it seem like BP is undeperfoming, as expected from the minion. Focus on making Twice chart in the first place and leave BP's charting alone.

I am not doing anything other than pointing out the logical flaw's in your response to OP's clear question.

• Lmfao OP is asking pretty clear question yet yall are throwing strawman after strawman. OP isn't talking about "doing well", rather about "doing worse". It's pretty clear that LSG did worse than HYLT and SD is doing worse than PV. Clearly the first release gets more hype than the second release. This is happening to BP twice in a row. So OP's thought process is pretty logical and pretty correct.

SD just came out and it's stats are already looking great. It's possible it may do better than PV. I'm saying that it's too early to tell it's true success before a week has even passed.

And you want me to worry about BP chart when they are reaching top 5 easily with their tts bc ??? Keep this same energy about your faves and leave BP alone with this "they are underperforming" or "they would underperform" bc the first one is a lie and the second one just your wishful dream.

• SD just came out and it's stats are already looking great. It's possible it may do better than PV. I'm saying that it's too early to tell it's true success before a week has even passed.

Its first day numbers are smaller accross the board. Whether we are talking about Spotify, Youtube, or Korean charts, it is weaker

• And you want me to worry about BP chart when they are reaching top 5 easily with their tts bc ??? Keep this same energy about your faves and leave BP alone with this "they are underperforming" or "they would underperform" bc the first one is a lie and the second one just your wishful dream.

We literally have the confirmation of the so called "wishful dream".

• I am not doing anything other than pointing out the logical flaw's in your response to OP's clear question.

Get ur ass out of this thread minion. OP has left disgusting comments abt BP in other threads, not gonna argue about BP and "logic" in any of his threads when the motives are clear from both of you. And like i said stop grasping at straws. Compare it to Twice when Twice has had the same method of release AND has done well too.

Less or more makes no difference when at the end of the day all these release did objectively well.

• Please minion this is what bp is doing with less than a month between releases, if they had 6-7 months they’d absolutely do better especially since the fandom will be stronger

So you just now confirmed that short period definitely affects it, am I right?

Compare it to Twice when Twice has had the same method of release AND has done well too.

BP is not Twice and will never be.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!