I think Born Pink is their worst album.

• nah, when someone had the audacity of insulting my taste i don`t give them the chance of "giving me lessons"

cos your taste is salty and burnt, why should i care

Because you, in this context are quite wrong and getting your back up for no reason, what it means is not what you think it means which is why they said to go an google to read up on what it means..

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Because you, in this context are quite wrong and getting your back up for no reason, what it means is not what you think it means which is why they said to go an google to read up on what it means..

without looking at google i know is : insisting on something it has no solution. I know, and she ment it on the little number of songs on the new album.

Its not the issue, maybe i should send you to google to understand when someone has all the intention to be insulting and picking all the soft spots and using it on a hate thread...when you know that person stan another group, aka a hater. And then you can call me stupid..."cos i didn`t get it" :pepe-wink:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• without looking at google i know is : insisting on something it has no solution. I know, and she ment it on the little number of songs on the new album.

Its not the issue, maybe i should send you to google to understand when someone has all the intention to be insulting and picking all the soft spots and using it on a hate thread...when you know that person stan another group, aka a hater. And then you can call me stupid..."cos i didn`t get it" :pepe-wink:

That cool because unlike you I'm not getting my panties in a twist over a saying that you took out of context lol

And you saying I "called you stupid" when I did not such thing, I just spoke up and corrected you, but that's cool m8 enjoy life being this mad over the smallest things lol

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• That cool because unlike you I'm not getting my panties in a twist over a saying that you took out of context lol

And you saying I "called you stupid" when I did not such thing, I just spoke up and corrected you, but that's cool m8 enjoy life being this mad over the smallest things lol

noooooooo

you just send me to google

who has panties?

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Because you, in this context are quite wrong and getting your back up for no reason, what it means is not what you think it means which is why they said to go an google to read up on what it means.

Thanks for helping out, fam but they've embarrassed themselves enough. Let the little child have their fun.

• I think it's very pop. It doesn't sound like a KPOP album at all except for Pink Venom, which I personally like. But people who only like BP for their bangers would be less of a fan of Born Pink compared to The Album.

Honestly, the only songs from TA I still listen to regularly are HYLT and LSG. TA had some very obvious duds, which Born Pink does not so overall I like this release much better. The one thing I will say is that while SD is good, it is a bit monotonous. But I do get why it was chosen for the title out of all the other songs.

I remember that when TA was released there were many threads about it sounding exactly like every other BP release ever and how their sound was getting old. Now that they have changed it up, people are saying their new stuff is boring. I guess BP will never fully satisfy anyone, but I do think from general reactions most actual blinks seem to prefer Born Pink to TA

• how their sound was getting old. Now that they have changed it up, people are saying their new stuff is boring

they do this a lot, talk shit when a group sticks to a concept, and then talk shit when they change it up. I made a whole thread about how sticking to a concept doesn't make a group any less talented. My view is if it ain't broke don't fix it.

The one thing I would change is if they just switched up who sings what part, maybe have jisoo/rose open? That's all. I'm also happy I got 2 ballads, it's one of the things I wanted the most since I love their slow songs.

• I wouldn’t say it’s their worst, but The album had more variation in tempo like one of the users mentioned.

I think it’s quite monotonous but the music is consistent.

The album has more memorable songs for me: Pretty savage, HYLT, LSG and never know. Even ice cream and bet you wanna that are controversial also imprints on me.

Playing born pink gave me not much impression. It all flows, but it just doesn’t have any that stands out much. Rose solo Hard to love is one of them that stands out, apart from pink venom and ready for love.

Taste is subjective but then they also grow as artists so it’s good. I’m still disappointed with the MV and the lack of songs after 2 years tho. SD has the violin background which actually is the saviour for the song for me.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• I generally agree. If you are going to not make comebacks except for every two years you better comeback with amazing content. The girls are fantastic but their music just isnt that interesting. The titles are good, but I dont think that groundbreaking. Type Girl was the best on the album followed by the TTs.

Overall, BP does great at turning their releases into events and as long as they continue to do that then I dont think much of anything else matters.

• nah, when someone had the audacity of insulting my taste i don`t give them the chance of "giving me lessons"

cos your taste is salty and burnt, why should i care

beating a dead horse means talking about an opinion that everyone agrees with so it will be useless to state it again. Like how beating a horse thats dead is useless. It doesnt mean blackpink is a dead horse.

• i have to agree at least for now

on TA i loved every single song from the beginning and it truly felt like revolution

bornpnk is a bit stale in comparison
    there are some amazing tracks on it but also some i really dont like

• noooooooo

you just send me to google

who has panties?

You are commando 247?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!