Analyzing the date gaps through BLACKPINK BORN PINK Worl Tour

• So I just noticed that there aren't enough threads today about BP upcoming world tour so I decided to make another one lol. Anyways watching the dates and the days between them, I got super interested in why would yg booked some shows apart from others that are very close in days.

Okay the first visible gap is after the initial show in Seoul, there are 9 days between the former and their Dallas concert, this one is logical, the girls will probably use those 9 days for rehearsals with improvments and corrections. Since their Seoul date will be their first extensive offline concert since february 2020, they will try to fix any mistakes or stamina problems that they could experience during the 15th-16th dates after 2 years and 8 months without performing continuosly(?) for hours.

After that every date is very close until their LA concert in November 19th, after that the girls have 11 days before their London concert. Okay at first I thought it would be a week break or something, until I remember that the AMAS are likely going to be held during that week in the Microsoft Theater in downtown LA, the last 3 AMAS have been held during november 21ths-24ths in that theater. So I am thinking there is an small chance for the girls to either attend or perform there too.

The next break is in late december which is clearly a holiday break for them and this means that sadly, both, awards shows and gayos are ruled out since they will prefer to rest before keep going with the tour. Then after the january dates, february is also free and even though I think this could be the month for Jisoo to do her solo debut, I think the girls will likely rest too since it is close to Rosie's birthday and both JenSoo's birthdays were spent in tour, so they will want to be with their family.

Also I think this is the month they will be doing the finals negotiations of their contract renewals. After that the April break can be both Coachella and the announcement of their renewals. Either way the girls and yg already went through with announcing the may-june dates, which are past the expiration date of their original contract, that is april 2023.

• This actually makes a lot of sense for me and explains some of the gaps and why they might possibly be there.

• There's a strong rumor they are coming for a festival here in Brazil, 'The Town', in september. I hope not, I want a solo concert. They can do a stadium date here easily.

I mean they can do both, I don't see how one deny the other though, at most I think they would cross doing 2 dates there and just do 1 and the festival

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!