[enter-talk] STAYC WERE PRETTY MUCH A RISING STAR BUT

• When I heard their highlight medley my hype immediately died when I realized BM was their title. Even compared to their bsides it was the most boring song in the album ugh

i actually really enjoyed beautiful monster. it was very calm but i think that was its charm.

• It is kinda annoying how a lot of newer 4th gen ggs seem to have tons of success stans and not enough core fans. The moment one of the songs dont do well on the charts, they just jump over to the next group. BM wasn't StayC's best song but it was still a good song and I thought the momentum from their previous hits would carry the song but nope.

• It is kinda annoying how a lot of newer 4th gen ggs seem to have tons of success stans and not enough core fans. The moment one of the songs dont do well on the charts, they just jump over to the next group. BM wasn't StayC's best song but it was still a good song and I thought the momentum from their previous hits would carry the song but nope.

Yeah it's sad :-(

Sometimes I wonder, would the same thing happened with the new top like IVE/NJ?

Like once ygngg debuted or some other new gg debut and hitting big, how many would stay as a dive/tokkies?

;(;(;(

• The mid-agency smell is just too strong... Please, start by changing your coordi;;”

i’m sorry but i laughed :cryingr: and don’t entirely disagree. just check out newjeans’ public appearances before music shows; the difference in budget and styling is massive, it’s impossible to miss which group has the better vision and management team behind them

disagree new Jean rely on aesthetics there isn’t nothing particularly about their public appearance and ofc they will get more budget HYBE invested 12B WON it would’ve been embarrassing otherwise.

Stayc fashion looks are quite good their styling in BM is great and let’s not even talk about their makeup looks, their mua is

It is kinda annoying how a lot of newer 4th gen ggs seem to have tons of success stans and not enough core fans. The moment one of the songs dont do well on the charts, they just jump over to the next group. BM wasn't StayC's best song but it was still a good song and I thought the momentum from their previous hits would carry the song but nope.

No I love my STAYC girls but BM was just a money crash grab and it worked they sold well, next cb will be huge and better and I will hype them up.

However I agree look at these million threads discrediting IVE when NJ debuted people acted IVE didn’t deserve to win ROTY. And now suddenly they Stan them again

Stayc does not have the same momentum since asap as they followed it up by stereotype in Korea. Run2u has a good peak but overall is no where a hit, it's barely a mid level song on charts. The problem is people want bops from stayc, not anything else. They need to make something closer to asap.

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ɨʀɛռɛ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv55af7edab7cd64948fddbc7ba56fa20d4b580f7e.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv979c9ba47c799c3241576d9cc6eea5ce7bc23ad5.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv5f0c8726618195e26fe69a6f9893ad9a177dbdb9.gifv2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv

• disagree new Jean rely on aesthetics there isn’t nothing particularly about their public appearance and ofc they will get more budget HYBE invested 12B WON it would’ve been embarrassing otherwise.

Stayc fashion looks are quite good their styling in BM is great and let’s not even talk about their makeup looks, their mua is

so you do acknowledge that hybe invested more money into newjeans than bep had into stayc, which was the entire point of the part in the comment i bolded (mid agencies vs big companies) and exactly what i literally expounded on about the difference in their budgets.. :melon_think:

• Yeah it's sad :-(

Sometimes I wonder, would the same thing happened with the new top like IVE/NJ?

Like once ygngg debuted or some other new gg debut and hitting big, how many would stay as a dive/tokkies?

;(;(;(

actually their case is very different, STAYC's only song that was successful was ASAP. While IVE/NJ both had 3 hits.

• it is very weird for a rising GG like StayC to kinda flop with Stereotype after a decent hit ASAP. Usually rising GG can easily get another moderate hit song after their breakthrough. I blame it on debut of other new GG which stolen their spotlight

They somehow managed to keep a bit of momentum with Run2U but it is very basic and charted pretty bad (peak is good but longevity is awful). Beautiful Monster is also not the type of song that will help them. They need to go back to what they did the best

• is very weird for a rising GG like StayC to kinda flop with Stereotype after a decent hit ASAP. Usually rising GG can easily get another moderate hit song after their breakthrough. I blame it on debut of other new GG which stolen their spotlight

Because ASAP wasn't that big itself. Like what it has 500M circle points or around it while songs like next level is at 1B. If u have a massive hit the flop mostly doesn't happen. If it's a mid to normal hit it can go anyway.

Stereotypes strayed away from ASAP sound largely

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ɨʀɛռɛ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv55af7edab7cd64948fddbc7ba56fa20d4b580f7e.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv979c9ba47c799c3241576d9cc6eea5ce7bc23ad5.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv5f0c8726618195e26fe69a6f9893ad9a177dbdb9.gifv2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv

• Because ASAP wasn't that big itself. Like what it has 500M circle points or around it while songs like next level is at 1B. If u have a massive hit the flop mostly doesn't happen. If it's a mid to normal hit it can go anyway.

I actually beg to differ. I do think ASAP somehow was viral + it had the potential to serve better longevity provided their next song was a hit too. But something went wrong.

Like LOA of Twice was a slow chart grower but it somehow did decently in the end, then Cheer Up released and got most attention. Also in another case, AOA's miniskirt was semi-big also (it did okay but not super well during its release), but they somehow kept the momemtum for next 3 songs (short hair maybe not so much but Like A Cat and Heart Attack are their biggest hit). Ended up all songs did kinda well in term of longevity and ULs

So to see GP just dump StayC like that is so weird... i was hoping stereotype will blow up but it flopped so badly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!