this artist dedicates her second insta post to talk about how BTS' music helped her through her adolescence [so cute]

• RM shared HANRORO's music on Instagram

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She posted as soon as she saw it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then she later wrote a second post to say that BTS music helped her

"Because of them, I was able to grow into a strong adult"

:pepe-onions:

She debuted in 2020. Here's her performing the song live :

External Content www.youtube.com

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• BlackpinkHouse I remember you wanting BTS to collab with smaller acts to boost their presence. Here I want to share that BTS has always share with us their current favourite songs from acts across the globe, big or small. In a way they do use their huge influence to help other acts (but I don’t think that was the original intention because they have been doing it since their earlier days). I remember you being so concerned about this. Hope you are concerned for your faves to do this too.

• BlackpinkHouse I remember you wanting BTS to collab with smaller acts to boost their presence. Here I want to share that BTS has always share with us their current favourite songs from acts across the globe, big or small. In a way they do use their huge influence to help other acts (but I don’t think that was the original intention because they have been doing it since their earlier days). I remember you being so concerned about this. Hope you are concerned for your faves to do this too.

The song is amazing. Simply amazing. Gives me Radiohead's Creep vibes, one of the few gems of the alt rock era. That guitar solo, her vocals, it's all there.

As for smaller acts for BTS to help, i was actually thinking of all the nugu GGs like Weki Meki, Cherry Bullet, Rocket Punch and even Everglow. Bands that have toiled in obscurity or are falling into oblivion. I know a full on group collab is impossible, Hybe would never allow it especially since that would create competition for their own GGs, but how about a duet collab?

BTS has collabed with plenty of well known A and B list stars...if JK can work with Charlie Puth, if Suga can work with Psy and IU and Heize, if Jhope can work with Becca, why not a collab between a BTS member and someone like Yoojung from Weki Meki? Or Mia from Everglow? I dunno about Yoojung specifically but Mia is renowned for her all around talent. I think her and Jimin for example could do well on a performance track.

It's just a thought :pepe-shrug:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!