People keep crying about armys being too dedicated to bts but its the primary reason why VMAs didn't dare to rig the group of the year award

• i dont understand why people would hate dedicated fandoms cause dedicated fandoms is why kpop blew up internationally in the first place

no one gave a fuck about kpop when psy had a hit song without the constant social media push by a massive fanbase

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• this is not the flex you think it is .. :pepe-back-away:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Isn’t this all just speculation? We don’t know what went on behind the scenes here. All we know is that ARMY, by our sheer size and dedication, will never lose a purely fan voted award. There are a lot of awards that have fan voting as an element but the judges/production still have a say/portion of the vote. Accounting for that portion, BTS might not win and it wouldn’t be “rigged” since we already knew it wasn’t purely fan voted.

Anyway I see our dedication as a good thing and one of BTS biggest strengths. They inspired millions.

• Isn’t this all just speculation? We don’t know what went on behind the scenes here. All we know is that ARMY, by our sheer size and dedication, will never lose a purely fan voted award. There are a lot of awards that have fan voting as an element but the judges/production still have a say/portion of the vote. Accounting for that portion, BTS might not win and it wouldn’t be “rigged” since we already knew it wasn’t purely fan voted.

Anyway I see our dedication as a good thing and one of BTS biggest strengths. They inspired millions.

lmfao you think if BTS won fan voting armys wouldnt say rigged if they didnt win?

• they always try to drag bts by saying "bts has a big fandom and they dont have gp support" but when it comes to voting that big fandom helps you. if an award is fan voting and bts doesn't win yeah it's rigged everyone knows it

• I mean BTS rightfully deserved goty tho, even tho the final poll wasn't made public we all saw BTS were winning with a very large margin against their competitors on the visible IG polls before they made it private for the finals.

• Just a simple reminder: THERE WILL BE NO KPOP CATEGORY WITHOUT BTS X ARMY.

It was basically created because of them. Well, it's primarily to box BTS in so they won't have to get nominated in western pop categories. Yes, that's appalling. BTS and ARMY had to take the disrespect so that the Kpop of today can enjoy the honor of nominations. That's paving the way for all your faves.

You are all welcome!

Finger Snap GIFs | Tenor

• Aside: Did you know you could get your first badge for free?

• Aside: Did you know you could get your first badge for free?

:cryingr:

out of service

• This is literally the first CORRECT usage of the term "paving the way" that i've ever seen from an Army.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!