Do you suffer from any condition/problem?

• mental or physical?

my body has given me problemsss man

i had precocious puberty in my early years (developed pit hair in the 2nd grade when i was seven :pepe-shoooketh:). i was able to calm it down with annual vaccines so i grew like the standard female child

now apparently i have potential insulin resistance or hyperandrogynism...... or both. just great isn't it :-)

when i told you i grew like the standard child actually there was a catch. ever since i got my first period it's never been regular. like ever. three months ago i got it two times in the same month. you can guess how swimming classes went for me lol

out of service

• I have a fairly severe femoral anteversion. The only option for repair as a child was to break both legs and reset them so we declined hoping it would go away by adulthood. The awkward wear on my joints makes standing for extended periods of time difficult as well as climbing upwards

I also have fairly severe allergies to where I'm on weekly shots and 3 different medications daily. The state I'm in is known for allergies but this is excessive :cryingr:

• I have a fairly severe femoral anteversion. The only option for repair as a child was to break both legs and reset them so we declined hoping it would go away by adulthood. The awkward wear on my joints makes standing for extended periods of time difficult as well as climbing upwards

I also have fairly severe allergies to where I'm on weekly shots and 3 different medications daily. The state I'm in is known for allergies but this is excessive :cryingr:

Eeeeesh. Surgery stories give me the heeby geebs tbh. Glad it went mostly well though how do you deal with waiting lines?

out of service

• Eeeeesh. Surgery stories give me the heeby geebs tbh. Glad it went mostly well though how do you deal with waiting lines?

Just normal day to day grocery lines are fine but I went to Universal for the first time totally unprepared and oh my god ;( it took a long time and a chiro visit to recover. I did PT before the next year's just in case I had to deal with 60 minute lines again (thankfully did not!)

• Just normal day to day grocery lines are fine but I went to Universal for the first time totally unprepared and oh my god ;( it took a long time and a chiro visit to recover. I did PT before the next year's just in case I had to deal with 60 minute lines again (thankfully did not!)

Girl good for you. I can't wait in a line without complaining about leg pain and mine are perfectly fine, and young :pepe-just-smile:

out of service

• I have cerebral palsy type 3 which means my disability is not the most severe but not the least severe either.

This website has more information on the disability: https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/cp/facts.html

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask :pepelove1:

i think one of my aunt's suffers from this but hers is severe

are there any day-to-day things that are hard for you to do? or does it not interfere that much? :comfort-bunny:

out of service

• Oh, I'm sorry do you visit her often?

Well I can't put my phone charger in the socket or pack my own bags, and I get tired easily, because my muscles are always active.

But it's nothing I actually suffer from, some people think otherwise but it's just a way of life I adjusted too :wink:

it's okee :wave-cry-raccoon: she's gotten a lot better in the past year but it's sometimes difficult for her to do standard things. she's a healthy woman which has helped her improved quicker

oh that's great! i'm happy for you <3

out of service

• I have hydrocephalus, but it's treated with a shunt. Once a decade I need surgery to replace it, but that makes it sound worse than it is. Though being 30+ now might change things.

On a more vain note, I'm not sure why, but I'm super hairy and it does not run on either side of the family. I'm way hairier than my brother and dad (I'm female) ;(

• legally will not get into the mentally but physically

neuralgia, stomach issues, some sort of intermittent strabismus/crossed-eyes, and some accidents that never got tended to properly so they still physically affect me LOL.

my neuralgia has been somewhat dormant for a few years. it still effects me like once every few months but not as nearly severe as it used to be.

my body loves to be in pain! :groovins:

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• I looked up neuralgia and it seems painful :rose10: I'm happy you're recovering and it isn't as severe

out of service

• I looked up neuralgia and it seems painful :rose10: I'm happy you're recovering and it isn't as severe

yeah ;(;( i had it in my eyes to scalp to the back of my head and i literally couldnt move at times bc it was so painful. now its just some minor nerve pains in one spot from time to time. hoping it never comes back full force i wudnt be able to cope omg ;(

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• I've been lucky to be graced with good physical health (except for the moment), but I have poor mental health. (I'd rather have it that way to be fair). I have suffered anxiety for 14 years and depression since my 20's. I've done the usual, tried medications and gone to counselling. It doesn't always work and now I prefer more natural methods and try to deal with it on my own. Life is a struggle with it.

• I have cerebral palsy type 3 which means my disability is not the most severe but not the least severe either.

This website has more information on the disability: https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/cp/facts.html

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask :pepelove1:

ataxic cp?

• I hv tourette's syndrome, anxiety, and OCD .. not a fun combo lmao

I also have something called eoe,

it's basically a disease in your esophagus where your white blood cells think that everything you eat is trying to harm you, kind of like chronic allergy attack.. I choke on a lot of stuff as a result so i have to stay away from trigger foods.. milk, nuts.. stuff like that... since there is nothing there my white blood cells are constantly attacking my throat instead of an infection or something, it just makes me sick and lowers my immune system and i get sick easier... i had rlly bad dysphagia and gerd when i was younger ... almost got a ng tube when i was younger because i couldn't eat but I got fortunate and it's kind of subdued as i've gotten older... now i just get routine scopes to make sure the blood cell count is down and take meds to keep it under control..

sry if that didn't make any sense... this website does a lot better job if ya wanna know more :pepe-tinfoil-hat: https://curedfoundation.org/

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• i have a heart condition called mitral valve prolapse that causes regurgitation

basically my heart can't control the flow of blood properly,

and i get migraines, although not very often anymore

• a very annoying and "strong" OCD

what doesnt help is that people around me doesnt seem to care to not make it worse

I rarely complain about people around me but about that they are highly ignorant

what doesnt help is that people around me doesnt seem to care to not make it worse

I rarely complain about people around me but about that they are highly ignorant

even as someone who doesn't have it, OCD stigma and jokes tick me the fuck off :pepe-pray: i'm sorry you have to deal with ignorant people

fr....somebody told me to just stop caring.. "it's all in ur head, just try, y'see, i don't overthink it and see, im fine.." same thing with my tourette's... they said i need more self control... :pepe-hips:   :pepe-clown-gear:

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• even as someone who doesn't have it, OCD stigma and jokes tick me the fuck off :pepe-pray: i'm sorry you have to deal with ignorant people

honestly I am good with jokes (I am someone who is like... I like jokes even on my expense its more copium than anything) and all its that...

like they dont respect my boundaries??

for example its difficult for me to explain but they don't respect the fatc that I don't like hugs?

also toching my hair and stuff like that...

I mean yeah sometimes I feel like they don't believe how bad it is you know?

thank you

• i have a heart condition called mitral valve prolapse that causes regurgitation

basically my heart can't control the flow of blood properly,

and i get migraines, although not very often anymore

that sounds kinda scary but tbh any heart disease is scary to me :ak_iucry: just for example my dad has heart problems and when i was younger i thought making him angry could kill him

i suppose it's not too serious? :(

out of service

• fr....somebody told me to just stop caring.. "it's all in ur head, just try, y'see, i don't overthink it and see, im fine.." same thing with my tourette's... they said i need more self control... :pepe-hips:   :pepe-clown-gear:

people will always say that when they're duckin ignorant and don't know what it feels like. reminds me of men who think periods are controlable. i'm sorry you have to go through that. i've read about tourette's and it seems like something hard to manage and let alone get rid of

out of service

• people will always say that when they're duckin ignorant and don't know what it feels like. reminds me of men who think periods are controlable. i'm sorry you have to go through that. i've read about tourette's and it seems like something hard to manage and let alone get rid of

pfftt don't even got there .. :clown::clown:

thank you :borahae::borahae:

yeah, it's why i don't really tell people if i can avoid it.. but it's just something u hv deal with smh.. some people just need to think a lil before they speak :pepe-flirt:

**theres this isochronic beats thing on yt tho tht's my savior during tic attacks.. it helps w/ anxiety too.... ill link it .. maybe it'll help somebody else.. it doesn't completely get rid of it but if u blast it it helps. *at least for me.. * :pepe-shrug:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this one too-

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

`

• I didn't know lofi helped you :oops: It's one of my favorite things to use to calm myself too

Smyang Piano specifically is great, haven't seen them in ages. I used to listen to their lofi versions all the time

out of service

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!