Do you have a fave song from any of my faves?

• Overdose by exo is nice. I got into it after Siyeons cover

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Monsta X I have a lot idk if I can pick a fave...it's prolly between these 3

Find You

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Secrets

Middle of the Night

I only like one song from GOT7 as a group but I like some of their solo stuff...

Not By The Moon

• Overdose by exo is nice. I got into it after Siyeons cover

oh dang! that was AMAZING! I loved it. What group is she in?

• Great choices! Stay Up is the song that made me fall for Baekhyun. It's one of my most played all time faves. Been Through is up there too. Also, I don't think that Wait gets nearly enough love.

:pepelove1:

tbh I could have named any song from city lights. Such a good debut album from Baekhyun I’m glad I preordered the physical because I entered up loving it. One of my fave Kpop albums.

Wait is one of exos best songs I never see anyone talking about smh :pepe-sad:

• oh! Find You is one of my fave MX tracks too!! I love the song so much and the video is amazing. It also makes me kinda emotional cuz some of the stages are with ot7 and some are without Wonho (and has the members clearly struggling to not show how it's affecting them).

Middle of the Night is one of my faves too. Definitely my fave english track from them.

Is there a particular solo track from G7 members that you like? Youngjae's stuff is my fave so far. I particularly love Eternal from him.

• Ah, I only know Dami and Yoohyeon from them. I do like quite a few of their songs though. In particular, Piri, Odd Eye, Red Sun, and Because.

The fact you listened to a couple of their bsides is more then what alot of other people give. If you want any recommendations I got a few you might enjoy

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• I'm obsessed with Doom Du Doom lately. It's such a great song. I think Call Me Baby is a perfectly crafter pop song and that bridge kills me. All of City Lights is amazing, but UN Village (and Stay Up) are my faves. Stuck is definitely one of their best. :)

• oh! Find You is one of my fave MX tracks too!! I love the song so much and the video is amazing. It also makes me kinda emotional cuz some of the stages are with ot7 and some are without Wonho (and has the members clearly struggling to not show how it's affecting them).

Middle of the Night is one of my faves too. Definitely my fave english track from them.

Is there a particular solo track from G7 members that you like? Youngjae's stuff is my fave so far. I particularly love Eternal from him.

I dont really know anything about Monsta X but i like all the vocal heavy stuff i hear from them. Love their voices!

I like these solo songs from Yugyeom and a few from Jackson but i don't remember their names...

• The fact you listened to a couple of their bsides is more then what alot of other people give. If you want any recommendations I got a few you might enjoy

Though not all of their songs are my thing, I actually quite enjoy them and check them out any time they have a comeback. Their latest wasn't something that I would play all the time, but I was ecstatic for them that they finally got their first win. I hope this leads to even better things for them. And man, I wish they were playing kcon.

• I dont really know anything about Monsta X but i like all the vocal heavy stuff i hear from them. Love their voices!

I like these solo songs from Yugyeom and a few from Jackson but i don't remember their names...

good choices! Yugyeom's stuff is probably my second fave of their solo stuff.

I do love their voices too, especially on stuff like..

External Content www.youtube.com

• Though not all of their songs are my thing, I actually quite enjoy them and check them out any time they have a comeback. Their latest wasn't something that I would play all the time, but I was ecstatic for them that they finally got their first win. I hope this leads to even better things for them. And man, I wish they were playing kcon.

Fair and tbh I wish they was playing kcon also.

:pepe-high-five:

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• EXO - Tempo, What If, Gravity

Baekhyun - Candy, Bungee, UN Village

Monsta X - Trespass, Hero, Dramarama

GOT7 - If You Do, Lullaby, You Calling My Name

P1Harmony - Not very familiar with them but I like Siren

okay, I lied earlier. Hero is the song that got me into MX. Dramarama is one of my faves for the song and also for the choreo and video. Omg, you chose so many good ones, like Queen Gravity. I need to go listen to candy right now.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Look is one of my fave title tracks from GOT7. I tried to make a badge of it for their allkill. It didn't win, but here it is.

181603-tumblr-88b7237f3eeda14e5eb9a521795bd37f-81ef0b81-250-gif

And I definitely need to put on Candy now.

• Exo :

Baekhyun :

Monsta X :

GOT7 :

P1Harmony :

• Oooh, not many here with a fave song by P1H. I love that one too! Their title tracks are usually very hip hop, so I don't know if people realize how great their vocals are. Nice. I have a total soft spot for ex girl too.

• This thread contains 113 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!