NewJeans will not be the next top girl group

• ive have potentiel for being nation gg since the koreans know all the members well and their songs is bop

After like sound

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How about we give these girls some breathing room?? all the girls being talked about are less then a year old, ANYTHING can happen in a year, just let them breathe abit before jumping on the band wagon and deciding they are the best thing since sliced bread

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Anyways newjeans will keep having my support and looks like a lot of people aren’t dropping them either since their Spotify numbers keep increasing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Saying this when NewJeans’ Attention just got a new peak on Spotify Global (more than 1M streams, increasing each day) is so funny. Kpop fans live in their own bubble sometimes. A few pannchoa’s disqus comments and akp users don’t equal the whole kpop niche customer.

I dont even want to mention their utter slayage @ domestic charts lol.

• Saying this when NewJeans’ Attention just got a new peak on Spotify Global (more than 1M streams, increasing each day) is so funny. Kpop fans live in their own bubble sometimes. A few pannchoa’s disqus comments and akp users don’t equal the whole kpop niche customer.

I dont even want to mention their utter slayage @ domestic charts lol.

oh wow slay :pepe-shades: it’s like they heard people talk shit and decided to enact the “call an ambulance. BUT NOT FOR ME” meme :pepe-hehe:

• Newjeans actually has strong chance

Nmixx will do good but I don't see them becoming top gg even give good music

Kepler doesnt matter as they will disband soon anyways

who is in your pfp google lens won't give me the results

The next top girlgroup will be YG ngg, mark my words

yep. Bp sisters tag will automatically give them international attention that none of any girl groups managed to catch.

All the promotion push aespa tag gained them nothing because their music sucks and they have no stage presence. That along with their cool fashion got bp where they are. No one from sm till this day got international attention the way bh, yg, jyp and wonder girls' first top ten entry into billboard + and even twice outdo sm acts in the west. All of this is why aespa will never be the top group. 2nd year in and they're already tanking meanwhile bp and twice were doing great.

Ive are good, but they will always need a public friendly song to do good while big 3 groups can experiment. Nor will they have super big fandom.

NewJeans will be like Red Velvet imo.

Nmixx will need a good song result to determine but it's still unlikely.

Lsf is out of question.

Who knows how iland2 gg will do since enhypen seems to have big international following, maybe they will be the dark horse and smash, but enhypen are very mediocre idols in terms of talents and visuals so iland2 may follow kepler in terms of Korean recognition. Who knows.

• its Jenna Ortega she will be playing wednesday adams in upcoming netflix wednesday series directed by tim burton

• I feel like Le sserafim won't be a top GG. sakura is 24 and After Garam got kicked, it kinda ruined their whole concept of being a 6 winged angel and being fearless. Also Garam was supposed to be the center.

Billlie doesn't seem to have enough popularity to be a top GG.

I feel like New jean's RnB genre was refreshing since its new but it wont work for a comeback.

The top GG would be AESPA, IVE or NMIXX. IVE less likely since it's a small company.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!