[theqoo] SNSD'S MUSIC SHOW SCHEDULE THIS WEEK

• [theqoo] SNSD'S MUSIC SHOW SCHEDULE THIS WEEK

bypannchoaAugust 16, 2022
    AVvXsEjeLdbPzla_DrtEUgzBLEqjf4iFXzCF3h2DybcGK36Z3OijQzBvu7z9G4w3glYziNK4Y7H56UFizamXMXaF-b5_ETmqX2l99oFxOxLQUBM8PKf5KtmL8EJDdiQvB0vWgM2bEqTa4z5daqA5U3VsO0vl-4fhHRn5K_5Y7NIejL6D1pS0RvwB8FPHLhxK=s16000
    8.19 Music Bank
    8.20 Show! Music Core
    8.21 Inkigayo

Oh my oh my

original post: here

1. Soshi are the best ㅠㅠ

2. I'm freaking looking forward to our unnies' 4K fancams

3. Thank you, seriously

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so touchedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please take care of your health too, Soshi

5. Is this Sooyoung's first 4K fancam experience?!?! I'm looking forward to Soshi as a full group

6. Wowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Soshi are seriously daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, they are this busy but they are going this far while thinking about the fansㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I seriously can see how hard they are working to give as much as they can ㅠㅠ

8. MCountdown isn't here?

9. F*ck, I love you kids. I'll love you until I die

10. Ah so Seohyun is recovered now? The fans must be happy to death now

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• you're in the know re SNSD my friend so does that mean Seohyun has recovered or will recover by that point?

Yup Seohyuns ready to go. She’s either fully recovered after just over week or she’s shown negative tests. I don’t know what Korea stance is on recovery but since there’s no delays it seems everything is AOK.

• Seems quick for a recovery, I hope she's not pushing herself too much

She publicly said she was positive on 10th Aug and mild or minor cases like Seohyun (mostly just throat issues) usually last a week. She’s vaccinated too so that helped speed up the process. It’s a perfectly normal recovery time frame

But like I said I don’t know how Korea classifies someone as recovered so it might require her to test negative once, 2 in a row or more (here you just to test negative once and your ok). So she might be physically fine a couple days ago but still waited for tests to come back negative to be officially fine.

I’m sure she’s doing well. Her bigger issue will be the killer schedule for the next few days. very early morning starts & a hours long concert. Damn that makes me tired just thinking about it lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!