[enter-talk] SNSD CANCELLED ALL THEIR MUSIC SHOW APPEARANCE

• [enter-talk] SNSD CANCELLED ALL THEIR MUSIC SHOW APPEARANCE

AVvXsEg7f0OX-YFhKN9j6LDnWQOGe4jgdKS9Jj1WzLe069AKUKbKYAlCuxmAlRA4xE7mHPpoBDF6L_dnMij9DRNEAuVFNStrlEkFTgboFEcy0FYJe_JpD3SrYU3Y03dhTt8nk1iMiNTYNaEn3fuZ0KQzbWaPxX0VLexj8lkVjKB55eWZMU736-A5eQjGXsE9=s16000
    'Seohyun, tests positive for Covid 19... SNSD cancels music show appearance'

On the 9th, SM Entertainment, the management company, announced the news of Seohyun's Covid 19's infection through the official website and said, "Seohyun is in a situation where she immediately stopped all schedules while receiving treatment and rest."

Due to Seohyun's diagnosis, Girls' Generation's schedule, which was to prepare for their music show appearance in the first week of their comeback, was completely canceled. SM added, "Inevitably, the Girls' Generation's music show schedule for 'M Countdown' and 'Inkigayo' planned for this week has been canceled, so we ask for your understanding."

post response:
    [+61][-7]
    original post: here

1. [+171, -62]
    SM is known for running away if they cannot get the ending stage or #1. Even for EXO, ever since 2017, Bangtan stole all their Daesangs so they sat out from awards ceremonies. Just look at how they've been skipping the ending in ceremonies like Gayo Daejeon and whatnot. They are freaking cheap

2. [+146, -20]
    If it's just one person, then can still perform just fine. They are too obviously running away

3. [+138, -32]
    If they could win #1, they would've performed even if they were 7

4. [+54, -20]
    You guys who were hating on them for 16 years now, can't you just stop?ㅋㅋㅋ they will appear next week so what "run away"? Also, one person caught it so is it that weird that the 8 others are not showing up?? You're saying that 7 of them can appear? This is their 15th years' anniversary though? The reason why this comeback is meaningful is because it's been so long since they've had a full group comeback. If 7 of them appeared, then what's the point of it? Do you think that SNSD is appearing to build their career and to gain popularity? Seriously, you guys are acting so immature every time and are so obviously just trying to hate on them that I wanted to just laugh and let it slide. But I couldn't hold back seeing that this was due to Covid and that you guys are hating on them so openly like that so I'm leaving a comment. It's not like SNSD were an active group right now so I just don't understand why you guys are still so obsessed with them

5. [+53, -20]
    They should be bowing down to Wuhan 3 times a day since NewJeans is gonna be on a winning roll

6. [+37, -7]
    You can see their intentions way too clearly here

• This is clearly intentional, if they go on a music show they'll lose all. SM doesn't want to see that lol.

Imagine a group whose bio on twitter is "no1 GG" and lost to a rookie?

• If they were rehearsing together then it's possible they were all exposed and we've just had several examples of one member getting covid and then several days later other members getting covid.

• If they were rehearsing together then it's possible they were all exposed and we've just had several examples of one member getting covid and then several days later other members getting covid.

Rei has covid and IVE's OT5 still goes to Japan, Korea has already normalized covid.

• 4. [+54, -20]
    You guys who were hating on them for 16 years now, can't you just stop?ㅋㅋㅋ they will appear next week so what "run away"? Also, one person caught it so is it that weird that the 8 others are not showing up?? You're saying that 7 of them can appear? This is their 15th years' anniversary though? The reason why this comeback is meaningful is because it's been so long since they've had a full group comeback. If 7 of them appeared, then what's the point of it? Do you think that SNSD is appearing to build their career and to gain popularity? Seriously, you guys are acting so immature every time and are so obviously just trying to hate on them that I wanted to just laugh and let it slide. But I couldn't hold back seeing that this was due to Covid and that you guys are hating on them so openly like that so I'm leaving a comment. It's not like SNSD were an active group right now so I just don't understand why you guys are still so obsessed with them

So true. I'm glad some people have some sense

• Rei has covid and IVE's OT5 still goes to Japan, Korea has already normalized covid.

Ok and? Congrats to them and hopefully the rest of them don't test positive later on.

Also just say you don't give a shit if people are sick and go.

• Ok and? Congrats to them and hopefully the rest of them don't test positive later on.

Also just say you don't give a shit if people are sick and go.

OT6 actually performed in Japan yesterday lol, everything is fine.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!