Someone sent flower wreath to Soojin and Cube to show Soojin dying career lol

• The comments from Knetz says it all Soojin/Cube are done. Cube can ignore it as much as they want especially now that PD's note will air Soojin's bullying story.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• shouldn't laugh but somehow this is like a meme

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Changed the title of the thread from “Someone said funeral wreath to Soojin and Cube to show Soojin dying career lol” to “Someone sent flower wreath to Soojin and Cube to show Soojin dying career lol”.
  • really? could you like get prosecuted for it or something?

Depends. If there's a history of threats and/or violence then yes otherwise it would just be arbitration by the local administrative division and they just make you shake hands or some such. You could still go to the authority for a police blotter so if anything happens to you, whoever sent you the wreath would be the first to be picked up and questioned by the police.

• Depends. If there's a history of threats and/or violence then yes otherwise it would just be arbitration by the local administrative division and they just make you shake hands or some such. You could still go to the authority for a police blotter so if anything happens to you, whoever sent you the wreath would be the first to be picked up and questioned by the police.

hmmm interesting...I'm not interested to hear where you are from but you don't have to mention it if you're not comfortable...

have you seen this from like personal experience or read about it?

• hmmm interesting...I'm not interested to hear where you are from but you don't have to mention it if you're not comfortable...

have you seen this from like personal experience or read about it?

No personal experience and it's rare for us common folks. A funeral wreath is costly first and foremost, and if people really want you dead, that's just an extra step, most probably you'd just get stabbed.

A bit more common with politicians though. My city's founding father got threats including a funeral wreath before he was shot eventually in front of the municipal hall. Supposedly the hit was ordered by their long-standing political opponent but nothing was proven. Things were politically settled differently here half a century ago. The mayor actually have a hit squad even for petty crimes. If you think the US election was wild, here - as in the whole country not where I live - we actually have actual violence even for the local election especially in places that are considered hot spots.

• No personal experience and it's rare for us common folks. A funeral wreath is costly first and foremost, and if people really want you dead, that's just an extra step, most probably you'd just get stabbed.

A bit more common with politicians though. My city's founding father got threats including a funeral wreath before he was shot eventually in front of the municipal hall. Supposedly the hit was ordered by their long-standing political opponent but nothing was proven. Things were politically settled differently here half a century ago. The mayor actually have a hit squad even for petty crimes. If you think the US election was wild, here - as in the whole country not where I live - we actually have actual violence even for the local election especially in places that are considered hot spots.

shit my original quote was suppose to be I'm actually quite interested to hear where...etc etc hahaha

hmmm...interesting...no i don't really consider US elections that wild considering I'm from China and I've seen the footage from some Taiwanese parliament actually fighting so nothing's really all that new to me...

• shit my original quote was suppose to be I'm actually quite interested to hear where...etc etc hahaha

hmmm...interesting...no i don't really consider US elections that wild considering I'm from China and I've seen the footage from some Taiwanese parliament actually fighting so nothing's really all that new to me...

That's one thing I haven't seen - actual fist fight in the senate or congress. I guess even thieves have standards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!