[teens stories] DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS FROM REDVELVET'S YERI?

• [teens stories] DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS FROM REDVELVET'S YERI?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

bypannchoaAugust 15, 2022
    After seeing Kim Goeun's song, I knew about it, but have people see Yeri sing Best Part?Are my ears weird? People always leave comments saying that Yeri's voice color is good so I thought it was the case, but now that I'm seeing her sing alone for the first time, it's a bit... Is this considered a good voice color?

AVvXsEiz9Ppho3IYDaL6NjXUGLpb0SDFsAjC3-XMS_-JuM9Qe9Q0Kuww80gQF_se7dTnbamL2Jzcp7OnBw9o2r8_P0kFlQMcCOoh9U8YpvdCiPie_qtwSaSbQlyrGNX74mRwLX5ChwXx2Gtz_rD-rOmqJhhNpdfmg5IYSZe9R-vbppJwqEuoHWnbFCy_WASd=s16000

post response:
    [+85][-39]
    original post: here

1. [+103, -13]
    She f*cking sounds like me, when I enter in trance in norebangs and sing Baek Yerin's songsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+91, -26]
    There were already talks back then of her copying Jennie, but I think that it's normal she wants to try whatever is cool out there. If she was able to pull it off when she copies someone, nobody would think she's copying people, but because she makes it so obvious because she does it clumsily, she kinda has that label on her. If it was someone like Taeyeon or Jennie wearing the same outfit as Jennie, people will just discuss about who wore it better and nobody would talk about who is copying who...
    AVvXsEiK9SCy6ju3ETgXhCaBbKSP-GgVq9iqDDSnzTkeLsRfIPPXtpnZgWMHCXtyxIu6BPefpRNKVO5p2LeDsOrDkXAqlN1w3_oey5knOhZBrV3JBWBiWwdWtL01vwhrjea_oZZ5ftnPDQswu6JZ-0hln00dHToAeJPO-ifpMz9_SsppUe8H5XIzdGm3oJBH=s16000

3. [+54 -7]
    Yeri was never a good singer, but because her voice color is bubbly it sounds charming in RV's songs

4. [+38, -9]
    Just watch her sing Bad Boy alone and you'd know

5. [+35, -0]
    Kim Goeun sang it better than her

6. [+34, -7]
    But the comments and reactions weren't good either..? Yeri was never... A good singer...
    AVvXsEh2fqdPZVykX6hXKtWkTWE6CnNvkCnCJ29sUrMLW5XrKsbyt9bjAVSfromBpnun_jfVJ4-nZHGWKeB7oPPm9lvViob9YaVeTyspNFrOiT9gA7ljkLqu8zFTCtLccJTNHjEPKQjyeRIctZdt5yDGYZQ7hAPwXcJiUGSscBc3Pr76Gfk2DCbaL5jXOM51=s16000
    "No but just from the first note, all the pitch sounds offㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How to put this.. I feel humiliated for her because you can tell she has no skills but she wants to turn into someone like IU or Baek Yerim..."

7. [+32, -3]
    If you look at the comments, you can tell how much of a strong delusion Yeri's fans haveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone sees her like Chaeryeong, meanwhile her fans think she's like Jang Wonyoung, Karina and Jennieㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even when she gets to sing covers on broadcasts, she can't pull it offㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+31, -15]
    My ears are rotting

9. [+27, -6]
    Her singing, her physique, her personality, there's not an area she's doing well, meanwhile she's trying so hard to play friends with people... Just why are the fans fangirling on her?
    AVvXsEjZMLfxMUGvpNpcOq8cowWIDWsTUDL6QSR74UbqGTD7HNL5In-gQn1oScySsV71CfDzceAZ90Ojvbwh9K9M5prgZzHRHABjQfV6XC-UO4IxnQtwx1mtdk0AxQCxx9kwVE3_cjyx0xcwEhjPacoJxWhsFzr0uq-QQPGdwfMLj6cuTeUQ-gpmSxnSeJ-Q=s16000
    "I was trying to push away my depression all day due to the sudden sad news when I opened my photo album and looked at everything from the start. In that moment, I realized and felt that I have met quite a lot of people, I feel grateful for everyone that I met and realized the reason that make me able to live another day tomorrow.
    Yet, I hope to live in a world that is a bit brighter. I will start putting effort starting from myself, I hope that everyone can live in a world filled with love"
    (t/n: Yeri released this when Korea was mourning the death of comedian Park Ji Sun)

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• But what are they talking about? She has such a pleasant tone and a better voice than I thought. It's not a perfect cover, but she's improved a lot and she put emotion into it. Sometimes emotion beats technicality. Sometimes technically the best singers sound cold and robotic. Why do they want to hate on her so bad? She legitimately can't do anything right. Why is she so hated?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• But what are they talking about? She has such a pleasant tone and a better voice than I thought. It's not a perfect cover, but she's improved a lot and she put emotion into it. Sometimes emotion beats technicality. Sometimes technically the best singers sound cold and robotic. Why do they want to hate on her so bad? She legitimately can't do anything right. Why is she so hated?

people have had a hate agenda on her since she was added to RV.. and all because she doesn't fit in their beauty standards tbh... :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• people have had a hate agenda on her since she was added to RV.. and all because she doesn't fit in their beauty standards tbh... :pepe-shame:

SM really fuarked her over. She's very pretty in my opinion and by this cover alone you can tell she works hard on her voice and took the criticism about her singing to heart.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• This live she did where she covered the song was like 2 years ago. She was dragged then. Why are they bringing it up again now? Ran out of ways to drag her?

wow.. i thought it was a recent insta update that yeri posted but its actually from 2 years ago :pepe-back-away: pann girls have a hate agenda against her fr

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!