Korean culture conquering the US

• Almost there!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I dont even know why this is happening?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit:

Edited once, last by myaza ().

• Justice has been served

• Justice has been served

Wtf!!!! It hadn't reach #1 on US iTunes? Damn! It had reached #1 in 100+ countries and not the US. This is really shocking for me.

• Wtf!!!! It hadn't reach #1 on US iTunes? Damn! It had reached #1 in 100+ countries and not the US. This is really shocking for me.

The Gaga and Ari collab blocked it! Thats why I call it justice!

Their stans were very mad about Daechwita blocking them in most countries.

• External Content twitter.com

D-2 rising as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love how armys just kinda went "Lets give yoongi some much desereved love today"

• myaza I just realized..... how much have armys grown that we are able to rise both daechwita and D-2 so much. Most of use pre 2020 would have already bought them

armys are still growing at an insane rate damn!!!!!!!!!!!

And D2 was May 2020, the growth since then has been crazy! These are all new armys randomly buying D2 on a whim.

And even the queen herself pitches in:

:cryingr:

• Sorry not where I live, here in The state of Georgia it’s either country or Hiphop not kpop

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• Justice and reparations for last year because it was blocked by another song.

Also, for those confused, this was planned for a while now for his birthday, part of those "birthday goals" but from what I remember it was supposed to be on his birthday but apparently there were going to be releases on that exact day that would've made the project difficult so it was moved to this day, according to army twt.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!