Share what you listen to outside K-pop

• I listen to a lot of rap these days :|:|:|

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Uhh I love this one thank for the nice recommendation :|:|:|

• Let's see yours!

I like this Weston Estate song :pepemusic:

when I'm not listening to kpop, I listen to showtunes lol

External Content open.spotify.com

The Broadway original isn't on Spotify alas alas or I'd add all of those. I grew up on that at my Grandma's house.

Diana Ross can sit down for the original, Ms. Stephanie Mills (she's just 17 here!)

External Content youtu.be

This is all I got. :pepe-toast:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Uhh I also wanna add something :|:|:|

• Those are some of my faves..I also love these two a lot

what a nostalgic ..

I'll be listening all their album again on spotify

• Uhh I also wanna add something :|:|:|

omg taste

how could I forget the oldies

• bro your taste is impeccab;e

• recently been obsessed with this song

• ambiance/asmr

• I listen to a lot of different genres, depending on my mood, but some songs I've recently liked are:

Instrumental, I have some playlists:

• This are some of the last few songs I loved to listen to :pleading: :

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I used to love the wiz! And yes, Dreamgirls is amazing. My faves are the bombastic 80s ones tho like Les Mis and Miss Saigon

• :oops::oops:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!