People claiming Garam is a victim, etc...

• Let's start with this disclaimer: i never send hate to her so let's start! Kkkkk

I know Hybe was the biggest clown, dumb, dumb and dumb side in this whole fiasco. They literally did nothing to help her. Buuuuuuut come on.. this was probably some "fight" going on, right? Apparently yes. But people trying to claim her innocence, etc when by 12 she was already such a rude person? Did you all see the swearing? Threatening others?? Involving herself in fights?? Like... Sure, that wasn't a bullying case, but trying to paint it like a little kid petty fight... B, no....

By 12 me and my classmates were NORMAL without this much drama so i don't understand how people try to defend her as a victim when if she was a real life colleague of any of you all, do you know how you would call her? A super annoying teen, a disturbed classmate. You wouldn't call her an angel.

Majority are defending her just bc she is famous...

And obviously she was a kid etc, has to mature etc, but neither her behavior neither the others ones behavior involved were cool. I would hate to be classmates of these type of people. So that's my opinion.

I don't think she deserved to have her career ended, but this is a Hybe problem tbh, they did nothing for her even when they could just show how that wasn't a bullying situation. Hybe really f-ed up. She deserved more tbh.

But my point is how irl almost nobody would want classmates like Garam and the others involved.. i think school is already stressful enough so no need for more drama.

That's it. And the main point here is: a classmate like Garam and the others isn't nobody dreams, on contrary... Majority would avoid them.

• its because at some point Garam became a represenation and symbol for some people to use to go against all the evil knetz and ifans who just cancel innocent idols because of rando bullying scandals :reading-raccoon:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• what YES did was messed up and the KGR and her friends should have straight up took it to police like they kept threatening her.

But the whole fighting her for 3 hours happened before the pic thing.

On what universe 8v1 someone is not bullying?

Frankly I think both of them lost alot of future opportunities bc the other girl face and name was spread in kforums too

And where the fuck were adults to stop this and not allow shit to escalate?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This! Nobody did nothing like ??? Where are the adults?? And the "others involved" this YES b is on the list too... Everything was wrong.

• i personally believe HYBE made the best decision for them, LSF and maybe even her aswell by terminating the contract because lets be real... if she had stayed with the accusations against her she would continue to be bullied and hated online and there would be no chance for her reputation to be forgotten... im still shocked how she still went ahead and tried to be an idol tbh when there was a document against her and her situation was so public among her classmates.. im not even saying shes a bully but it just seems dumb :watt: was it that important for her to be a celebrity?

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Garam wasn’t a bully but she wasn’t a saint either I think either eunseo wanted her to fall because of jealousy or she had something against her.

What I don’t like about kpop stans is their hypocrisy some were truly defending her but the other ones were dragging her on twitter, slut shaming her or even calling her a criminal. Then we will say I didn’t trust the accusations I was with garam yeah shut up.

• This! Nobody did nothing like ??? Where are the adults?? And the "others involved" this YES b is on the list too... Everything was wrong.

Like did no one noticed kids meeting up for conflict?

Schools really turn blind eyes to shit nowadays

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i personally believe HYBE made the best decision for them, LSF and maybe even her aswell by terminating the contract because lets be real... if she had stayed with the accusations against her she would continue to be bullied and hated online... im still shocked how she still went ahead and tried to be an idol tbh when there was a document against her and her situation was so public among her classmates.. im not even saying shes a bully but it just seems dumb :watt: was it that important for her to be a celebrity?

For real? I think they could've tried to clean up the mess showing how both sides were in the wrong, make her apologize and come back later.

• i thought we le

im so lost 😭 can u link a twitter thread or something where all this was mentioned?

Go to k-news section and there is the whole document translated

• i thought we le

im so lost 😭 can u link a twitter thread or something where all this was mentioned?

Check K news section, theres translated pc post

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• Bc i don't want? Bc you don't gatekeep subjects? If you are this bothered, please get out.

Because whether you realize or not you're trying to throw shade on Garam and her fan's attempts to clear her name with your "yeah but...". If you followed the case you'd know that that's what everyone was saying, that she did verbally attack Eunseo, like no one was saying she's angel at any point.

• Garam wasn’t a bully but she wasn’t a saint either I think either eunseo wanted her to fall because of jealousy or she had something against her.

What I don’t like about kpop stans is their hypocrisy some were truly defending her but the other ones were dragging her on twitter, slut shaming her or even calling her a criminal. Then we will say I didn’t trust the accusations I was with garam yeah shut up.

True kkkk

• Seemed like they were a group of troublemaking friends that ended up having beef.

Both sides did wrong. Eunseo definitely took things too far by taking that pic of the girl and showing it. She should have been punished. My sympathy for her is meh. If she really did try to commit suicide after everything, that sucks and hope she got counseling, but she was no saint.

I agree with pretty much everything you said. If Garam does decide to redebut, then I'm not going to hate her for it. Hopefully this is a learning experience for her, and she has truly grown out of the troublemaking phase.

At least now, she knows that everybody knows her past, and hopefully she lives clean from now on if she really wants a career as a celebrity.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• This too... And the meeting was a dangerous situation... 8x1..

also YES was one stubborn person

Why the fuck would you show up to sth like that???

The whole document sounded like some script, I can't believe kids do that

• For real? I think they could've tried to clean up the mess showing how both sides were in the wrong, make her apologize and come back later.

They already did that with their clarification statement to the lawfirm but people didnt care or take their words seriously because of how they handled it at the start by insisting she was a victim and making no mention of any arguement... this just made people sceptical of what they were saying when they then tried to insist that whilst KGM had got into an arguement YES did worse.

Also now that Garam leaked the document its a lot more understandable why they didnt stand by her.. document basically exposes more of Garams "iljin" past and whilst it does paint YES in a bad light aswell, we already know knetz will focus more on the individual trying to be a public figure.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Because whether you realize or not you're trying to throw shade on Garam and her fan's attempts to clear her name with your "yeah but...". If you followed the case you'd know that that's what everyone was saying, that she did verbally attack Eunseo, like no one was saying she's angel at any point.

And who are you to speak about her fans reaction? Some are indeed painting her like a victim, but i don't see it like that. As i said, majority would hate to have Garam, YES and the others as classmates.

• Garam was a victim of Hybe incompetence but yea in the school document it's hard to pinpoint clear victims and assailants. There was a lot of co-fighting and retaliation. One things for sure, YES doesn't seem normal either.

In 2018 Garam already knew she wanted to be an idol, she was cast into Hybe as a trainee that same year so the fact she continued acting how she did is pretty surprising .... of course she was really young, I mostly blame the adults in her life for failing her too.

And I can understand the desire to still be an idol. If she managed to stay in LSF, she would be earning millions within 3-4 years, all before she turned 20.

• Yes!! You nailed it!

Eunseo didnt come out with the accusations though lol funnily enough it was Garam stans / LSF stans harrassing her (because they thought she was the one who made the accusations) that pushed her family into hiring the lawfirm

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• They already did that with their clarification statement to the lawfirm but people didnt care or take their words seriously because of how they handled it at the start by insisting she was a victim and making no mention of any arguement... this just made people sceptical of what they were saying when they then tried to insist that whilst KGM had got into an arguement YES did worse.

Also now that Garam leaked the document its a lot more understandable why they didnt stand by her.. document basically exposes more of Garams "iljin" past and whilst it does paint YES in a bad light aswell, we already know knetz will focus more on the individual trying to be a public figure.

True...

• i personally believe HYBE made the best decision for them, LSF and maybe even her aswell by terminating the contract because lets be real... if she had stayed with the accusations against her she would continue to be bullied and hated online and there would be no chance for her reputation to be forgotten... im still shocked how she still went ahead and tried to be an idol tbh when there was a document against her and her situation was so public among her classmates.. im not even saying shes a bully but it just seems dumb :watt: was it that important for her to be a celebrity?

I read somewhere that when she knew she would likely debut, she had gone around to try to mend fences with classmates. Considering we didn't hear much of them defending her, makes me think there was still bad feelings there. Maybe it wasn't her in particular, but she was in a clique that was not well liked by other students.

• The thing is, if this turns out to be true, then the alleged victim is a much more worse human being than garam. Also seeing how she manipulated the story for public sympathy, i don't think she is changing anytime soon. As for Garam, we don't know if she had moved on and tried to change for better. If she didn't cause any trouble after this, then i think it was unfair to ruin her career.

• Garam was a victim of Hybe incompetence but yea in the school document it's hard to pinpoint clear victims and assailants. There was a lot of co-fighting and retaliation. One things for sure, YES doesn't seem normal either.

In 2018 Garam already knew she wanted to be an idol, she was cast into Hybe as a trainee that same year so the fact she continued acting how she did is pretty surprising .... of course she was really young, I mostly blame the adults in her life for failing her too.

And I can understand the desire to still be an idol. If she managed to stay in LSF, she would be earning millions within 3-4 years, all before she turned 20.

Oh, i don't side with this YES girl. They were pretty toxic.

• The thing is, if this turns out to be true, then the alleged victim is a much more worse human being than garam. Also seeing how she manipulated the story for public sympathy, i don't think she is changing anytime soon. As for Garam, we don't know if she had moved on and tried to change for better. If she didn't cause any trouble after this, then i think it was unfair to ruin her career.

i agree with this one! If she changed for the best, ending her career like that is sad..

• This thread contains 80 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!