Starship is being very smart with IVE (Becoming a Big 5 company)

• When is the exact comeback btw? :cursing: :cursing:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s actually quite clever because they can get a bunch of free PR and social buzz by coming back into this mix. The “bloodbath” has everyone buzzing and chattering about it at higher levels than just a group’s cb.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• well the thing is they will be back earlier than BP and TWICE (I assume the 26th August is date for those groups)

but in same time it will be already long after Girls Generation comeback...

so you know how it is in kpop, people are thirsty for new music videos and to add at least one new song to playlist

in my opinion timing is right, would be bad if they will be coming back few days after BP TWICE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Isn't starship already under kakao

I doubt sse really planned or forsee other big top groups coming back same time as them. They are most likely running on their on schedule as the concept for Ive and releases timeline seems to be planted and in place along with their contents that I've put outs. Also I don't think that are scared to go up against big acts. Sse their just that confident in their artist along with the music they going to put out. People seem to over analyze but it just most likely sse have planned dates already along with concepts, choreography and mv directing. The gap is too short from Ives 123 to love dive to I've s2, to the roll out of the photos etc. To be discussing potential comebacks n stuff like that. It's all already planned and they a tight tight schedule

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!