I‘m curious whether IVE‘s comeback being so close to WY‘s& YJ‘s birthdays will affect their group sales

• IVE August comeback was announced today and I can say that I’m immensely happy to get new content from the girls.

The August competition was immediately pointed out by some, in addition to the fact that the comeback will be dangerously close to Annyeongz‘ birthdays (August 31st for Wonyoung; September 1st for Yujin).

Since IVE is a groups whose physicals are dependent on China bar sales and Annyeongz china bars are more invested in birthday projects, I wonder to what extent the date of the comeback will affect the sales.

Some say it won’t matter that much because China bars are very competitive, but you never know.

It’ll be very interesting to witness though

After all wonyoung cbar has 100k in month april -May with love dive

Yujin cbar has stoped in 24 april and has 26k for love dive.

The others members has 10k or only 4 k (first week sales cbar)

Also i know the Chinese fans can give their gift toward starship artists.

This is not me but reddit opinion...

• idk about how their Cbars work, but the one I'm familiar with my fandom has different fundraiser/donation drives for different things. Like last year they sold shirts and magazines for comeback prep and a stuffed animal for birthday/anniversary funds.

• You re reddit user wow i am tho....but im casual reddit user...

I‘m not 100% active either, I’m mostly there for IVE contents. It’s interesting to see different opinions on different platforms

• tbh, I don't know enough about cbars to comment eyy.

But I def think the comeback is timed strategically.

• I‘m not 100% active either, I’m mostly there for IVE contents. It’s interesting to see different opinions on different platforms

What is your fav platforms about ive?

I like twitter now since they re really loved here even if there re fanwar sometime...yujin stans re present here ot6.

Wonyoung stans re active.

I hate tiktok since they know only cyberbullying wonyoung for stupid things...

• What is your fav platforms about ive?

I like twitter now since they re really loved here even if there re fanwar sometime...yujin stans re present here ot6.

I hate tiktok since they know only cyberbullying wonyoung for stupid things...

When it comes to news I like Twitter the most.

(IVE also made sure that most off the stuff I see is very positive. Everyone I follow adores Annyeongz and love the other IVE members too).

When it comes to talking about IVE, I like AKP the most since it’s very easy to interact with people here.

And when I want to hear different opinions I go to Reddit, since there are more users there, hence why I can hear different perspectives.

• there are more dives on twitter and the news is always up to date, eyy.

but I've been seeing a lot more dives on akp recently, so it's nice to discuss the girls with users here!

tbh, I don't really use reddit for kpop. but your take makes me interested to check it out. m

• tbh, I don't know enough about cbars to comment eyy.

But I def think the comeback is timed strategically.

cbar collect money thru fanmerch

cbar sell merch along albums and the money collected goes to buying the albums, the same method is used to collect money for bday presents/projects

In the end it will depend on where fans want to direct their money, either albums or fan projects for bdays

• cbar collect money thru fanmerch

cbar sell merch along albums and the money collected goes to buying the albums, the same method is used to collect money for bday presents/projects

In the end it will depend on where fans want to direct their money, either albums or fan projects for bdays

wow, that's interesting. tbh I never followed cbars much but I do know that they do alot of stuff for idols and groups.

but I've been seeing a lot more dives on akp recently, so it's nice to discuss the girls with users here!

tbh, I don't really use reddit for kpop. but your take makes me interested to check it out. m

I don’t always agree with them either but I think it’s also interesting to read about the POV with someone that might dislike your faves.

I‘m mostly on kpopthoughts and unpopularkpopopinions and I use the kpop section itself to read about how comeback news are received etc.

I should become reddit user,ive is well loved here .

The non dives love give their opinions about ive's music or members.

I remember a long discussion about ive members "they re below average as kpop idols (all rounder)"

I notice many people has defended with the replies "ive have stage presence as group (kpop flex ,dream concert)"anyways "they can improved :their competence or other genre "they re stayc "

Im happy when i has seen that.

• I should become reddit user,ive is well loved here .

The non dives love give their opinions about ive's music or members.

I remember a long discussion about ive members "they re below average as kpop idols (all rounder)"

I notice many people write ive have stage presence anyways they can improved their competence or other genre "they re stayc "

Im happy when i has seen that.

ive definitely have stage presence!! part of why I became a dive, they are consistent and hardworking :borahae:

I do think reddit has less fighting compared to akp, here users like to drag each other alot more than discuss imo.

• eyy, I'll make an account, and check the kpop forums out!

Reddit is kind of a mixed bag. Your experience does depend some-what on the groups that you Stan. Redditors are mostly positive about IVE. The general opinion is that IVE doesn't have the best singers or dancers in the industry but, they have amazing stage presence and songs. Yujin in particular is well loved over there.

If you stan BP on the other hand, the general kpop reddit is not exactly pleasant. The takes about BP are honestly pretty bad and repetitive so I think Blinks mostly stay on the BlackPink subreddit (It has like 300k people so HUUGE).

Reddit is pretty good for multistans and there is generally a lot of interesting discussions so I do like it.

• Reddit is kind of a mixed bag. Your experience does depend some-what on the groups that you Stan. Redditors are mostly positive about IVE. The general opinion is that IVE doesn't have the best singers or dancers in the industry but, they have amazing stage presence and songs. Yujin in particular is well loved over there.

If you stan BP on the other hand, the general kpop reddit is not exactly pleasant. The takes about BP are honestly pretty bad and repetitive so I think Blinks mostly stay on the BlackPink subreddit (It has like 300k people so HUUGE).

Reddit is pretty good for multistans and there is generally a lot of interesting discussions so I do like it.

eyy thats interesting!

I'm a blink so the bp subreddit sounds interesting.

I mean, I'm not gonna claim I've is the best singer or dancers of 4th gen. but I do know they have the presence and they work hard!

• if the cbars want to do stuff for their birthdays they will

if they want to spend on the album they will

does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? if the song is good are you enjoying it more if the cbars buy more??? if the song is bad are you suddenly going to like it more?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!