Finally reddit is smart and know it factor center idol

• wonyoung was always critized for being center in izone now ive debut also during love dive they re become more mature and love wonyoung cause she is really teenager with ambitious actions.

Nobody can beat wonyoung's mental heathly In kpop(she remind me chinese people even i know she is part taiwanese)they hate show weaknesses mental for making them strong .

Screenshot_20220607-172931~2.png

Screenshot_20220607-173645~2.png

I wish wonyoung stay popular cause she improved much like idol and human at only 4 years carrer .

wonyoung is a good center (rant)
    the title. there seems to be an influx of comments abt how wonyoung isn’t a good center because she apparently is a dozen (cant sing, cant dance)....
    www.reddit.com

• Fact. Idk why some Sakura fans dragged her for becoming the center when she was always the perfect center. Girl was hated for existing

I’ll forever be on WY‘s side in the Wonkkura fanwar. Wy did literally nothing and was dragged through mud for becoming the center. People even claimed that she was rigged into becoming center even though only Koreans were allowed to vote during the final episode and they all adored wy. She deserved the center position more than anyone else

• She is an iconic center. When people think of I’ve they generally think of wonyoung. That’s how you know she’s doing her job as the center.

• Fact. Idk why some Sakura fans dragged her for becoming the center when she was always the perfect center. Girl was hated for existing

The knetizens care about wonyoung more than all the others 4gen idols .

recently Wonyoung Was selected as list best centers in kpop on forum korean

The international should open their eyes

A center didnt outshine the group but balance the group with her charm and stage presence

Sakura was below singer and dancer in pd48.(yes aura center is here but yes there re knetizens re xénophobic but prefer talented non korean idols as center )

I notice xioting Kepler and kazuha re praised even they re non korean

She is underdevelopped singer and average dancer in lessrafim. She didn't get center parts and lines part since izone ,i guess Sakura isn't material soloist .

• I’ll forever be on WY‘s side in the Wonkkura fanwar. Wy did literally nothing and was dragged through mud for becoming the center. People even claimed that she was rigged into becoming center even though only Koreans were allowed to vote during the final episode and they all adored wy. She deserved the center position more than anyone else

The koreans always speak up about cyberbullying toward wonyoung by international fans(they re envied by poparity worldwide wonyoung without being known ace and big3)They wish protect wonyoung of hate comments now (Solang channel has start spread hate on wonyoung sunce 2018 but this channel is cAnCeLeD)

This is akgaes sk solo stans dislike wonyoung and make bad rumors on her since pd48 final.i remember taiwanese sakura solo srans start Fake eumor about wonyoung and nako relationship cause wonyoung didn't smiled at nako well this was didn't trying smile challenge.(wy has 14 yo)..now hypocrital taiwan People care wonyoung's popularity and support her (the reason chinese fans love wonyoung)

If i was wonyoung cant being quiet about my hate (wonyoung is only 17 yo but follow rules of kpop industry since longtime like hide her pressure)

Ive Wonyoung can succeed in any chosen opportunities or field she chooses because she is destined to do something special/stand out in this life. But she will be face with many challenges on her path to success.

• Reddit is always so annoying when it comes to wonyoung a lot of them hate her there

It’s filled with petty boy group stans

As reddit user ,i notice wonyoung have gained supporters in reddit app.

There re multiples appréciation posts about wonyoung since love dive era.

I remember during 2018-2020 wonyoung was critized as worst center of produce season...the numbers hate posts were the subjet of rivalry between wonyoung and sakura center ....

Im sure others People didn't move about rigged scandal but izone is solid bond group

Wonyoung have more love now they love write "wonyoung is really role model for her mental and improved much As ive member "add she is overworked in ive but stay optimist .

For them ,wonyoung is one most complex idol but intelligent person.

• more than bg I see more other gg stans hate her lol

Honestly this is bg stans hate wonyoung cause they think wonyoung can dated their oppa .....even she is minor, they re delulu and insecure(wonyoung didn't get dating confirmation since predebut...)they started called As minsogny name" pick me girl".

Other reason, she is one popular idol in 4gen .

Wonyoung is confidence idol on screen,she have outstanding aura in kpop.

As my point view ,wonyoung is private person but trying stay positive and professionnel at her works .(She should prefer being single than get partner)

• Honestly this is bg stans hate wonyoung cause they think wonyoung can dated their oppa .....she is minor, they re delulu and insecure(wonyoung didn't get dating confirmation since predebut...)they started called As minsogny name" pick me girl".(she is one popular idol in 4gen)

Wonyoung is confidence idol on screen,she have outstanding aura in kpop.

As my point view ,wonyoung is private person but trying stay positive and professionnel at her works .

idk why u gyus assume its bg stans, what I see on twitter is mostly gg stans dragging her. And reddit has more gg stans than bg stans, they do census each year. Biggest fandoms there were literally twice,rv,bts, loona,itzy, dreamcatcher,bp

• idk why u gyus assume its bg stans, what I see on twitter is mostly gg stans dragging her. And reddit has more gg stans than bg stans, they do census each year. Biggest fandoms there were literally twice,rv,bts, loona,itzy, dreamcatcher,bp

I remember nctzen on Twitter...now this is over...stay tho add eugene...

Yes there re Gg stans cant stand wonyoung's popularity as one most idol in korea.

They re annoying tho (they re hypocrital)i remember orbits yesterday...Lucky dives defend wonyoung..but i dont get why wonyoung was bring in conversation of heejin center...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I remember nctzen on Twitter...now this is over...stay tho add eugene...

Yes there re Gg stans cant stand wonyoung's popularity as one most idol in korea.

They re annoying tho (they re hypocrital)i remember orbits yesterday...Lucky dives defend wonyoung..but i dont get why wonyoung was bring in conversation of heejin center...

not eugene its engene :cryingr:

yeah both bg and gg stans drag her, it was just that user only blamed bg stans, so I quoted. She is really popular and the more u are popular the more u get dragged. She really has strong mental so I hope she does keep doing well. I don't really care much about center in groups, but she has enough charisma & expressions to be center so I am good.

• It’s always girl groups who get so much hate there… especially aespa last year

You can’t even criticize bg there at all they will come for ur neck

Girlgroups have more casual interest and more popular so they get more hate. But I see it's mostly gg stans hating each other's faves tbh, even here it shows. I was there when Aespa gets lot of hate and I have even defended them. But I have left reddit not so long after cause everything about my faves getting down voted there a lot for some reason.

• Only the general Kpop sub has more gg Stan

The discussion subs like kpopthoughts is wayy more bg stans there

Im reddit user and kpopthought user sometime..

Recently Wonyoung get praised here even there re certain troll did overanalysed teenager.

Screenshot_20220607-193328~2.png

Screenshot_20220607-192955~2.png

Screenshot_20220607-193043~2.png

I guess tiktok and yt user had make ton debunked videos (mistrundertood moments)for destroyer her carrer since 2018 as vilain of kpop or worst idol for facial expressions maybe sometime Twitter delulu stans dragging wonyoung.

Now there re People revealed wonyoung didnt get exposure as bad person by her classmates and staffs(they start love her well)she have clean past .

Her haters will become her stans

Just wait 2o23

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!