Impact >>>>>>>> Charts/Stats

• In my opinion, yes? songs that manage to get recognition and longevity outside the fandom. Take "I'm the best" by 2NE1, I remember it getting referenced in dramas years after it was released since people would recognize it.

maybe but from the OP's question impact > charts shouldn't there be a definitive meaning as to what impact means otherwise its all I think its impactful thus or your song was more impactful or whatever subjective reason people try to claim impactfulness

• She collaborated with Suga to avoid Eight from flopping.

She covered the viral hit song Dolphin to stay relevant.

etc,,,,

Her Bleuming was a Super Hit...

She wanted to collaborate with someone who would do justice with the concept she decided & come with outstanding lyrics. That's why she decided to work with Lyric genius Min PD nim.

These kind of things must be new to you, looking at your mentality. Is it your pblm she is not giving s*** about your fav? Or what?

Dolphin was an extremely good song. She covered it. So what?

And relevency!! Idiot, look at brand reputation ranking of whole South Korea's singers( Idols, trot singers, all)

#1BTS

#2 IU

Then the rest...

Oops, I forgot you are allergic to Stats cause it just gives you reality check.

• Yeah OP is defo trolling

Time to bring this out

POOJA WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOUR :cryingr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Blueming became a hit because the colour blue was popular in 2019.

More proof of her being a clout chaser

agreed

did u know that bts also tried to benefit from the blue hype by releasing a song called blue and gray :mad: and it worked too that song surpassed over 1m uls today

theyre so shameless

• agreed

did u know that bts also tried to benefit from the blue hype by releasing a song called blue and gray :mad: and it worked too that song surpassed over 1m uls today

theyre so shameless

Also, don't forget their lil brothers TXT trying to get on with the Blue hype too. Fkin clout chasers

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• maybe but from the OP's question impact > charts shouldn't there be a definitive meaning as to what impact means otherwise its all I think its impactful thus or your song was more impactful or whatever subjective reason people try to claim impactfulness

I don't necessarily agree with the original statement either way. Sure impact (as hard as it is to define) can be meaningful, but your faves won't survive if they don't chart semi decently. In the end, groups who don't bring in any money usually die out pretty quickly. For example, Crayon Pop's Bar Bar Bar was a serious hype in Korea, however it never really translated in album sales and they have been on indefinite hiatus/disbanded for 5 years now.

This whole thread seems to try and define what "relevancy" entails, however that cannot be objectively defined. Anyway, people just really like to claim relevancy, impact, hype, etc when it comes to their faves as any good fanbase should.

• I don't necessarily agree with the original statement either way. Sure impact (as hard as it is to define) can be meaningful, but your faves won't survive if they don't chart semi decently. In the end, groups who don't bring in any money usually die out pretty quickly. For example, Crayon Pop's Bar Bar Bar was a serious hype in Korea, however it never really translated in album sales and they have been on indefinite hiatus/disbanded for 5 years now.

This whole thread seems to try and define what "relevancy" entails, however that cannot be objectively defined. Anyway, people just really like to claim relevancy, impact, hype, etc when it comes to their faves as any good fanbase should.

I agree that and because of the bolded part will just lead to groups fighting over what is relevant...from their own perspectives...which is essentially what the OP wants hahahaha

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!