NewJeans said GAY rights

• Is it gay rights or is it queer baiting? Either way good song

As a member of the LGBTQ community who hates queer baiting with a passion, this isn't it. During the entire MV we don't know who the crush is. She only unveils herself towards the end, and Hanni isn't disgusted or shocked, she smiles and shakes her hand. The same way she would have reacted if she were a boy. Queerbaitng would be if they teased us for the entire video but never delivered. Like Loonas Chuu "Heart attack".

• As a member of the LGBTQ community who hates queer baiting with a passion, this isn't it. During the entire MV we don't know who the crush is. She only unveils herself towards the end, and Hanni isn't disgusted or shocked, she smiles and shakes her hand. The same way she would have reacted if she were a boy. Queerbaitng would be if they teased us for the entire video but never delivered. Like Loonas Chuu "Heart attack".

Makes totally sense . Thanks

• As a member of the LGBTQ community who hates queer baiting with a passion, this isn't it. During the entire MV we don't know who the crush is. She only unveils herself towards the end, and Hanni isn't disgusted or shocked, she smiles and shakes her hand. The same way she would have reacted if she were a boy. Queerbaitng would be if they teased us for the entire video but never delivered. Like Loonas Chuu "Heart attack".

You have another account than this?

:pepe-magnify:

• All of the hypeboy MVs end with the romance not working out so I don’t think this one is any different. She just shook her hand to not be rude imo.

• How is it gay? It's a case of mistaken identity. The person dressed like a guy and didn't show her face. They shook hands at the end.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• what is coming out? Also Heejin is a loona member. Are you talking about Haerin or Hyein?

No theyre talking about Min Heejin who WAS the creative director behind SMs Concepts from the beginning if FX to like…. psycho im pretty sure by Red Velvet, and now shes the CEO of ADOR, a sublabel of HYBE, and so shes the CEO behind NewJeans, and because she took Hyein to her house where she has a still up of a nude woman from a movie and now everyone and their mom is jumping on the hate bandwagon. Most of the arguments are misinformation, and the largest piece of “evidence” is that she debuts some girls under 18 in kpop and that she has that one picture in her house.

This one picture was then lied about being a nude of a minor, which was then lied about being a bunch of pictures of minors and then it snowballed and now everyone hates min heejin.

Truthfully its all just lies that random salty people are making up because number one, she left SM and number two, Newjeans is SLAYING

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• How is it gay? It's a case of mistaken identity. The person dressed like a guy and didn't show her face. They shook hands at the end.

thats what i was thinking, i took it more as her realising it wasn't a dude :pepe-magnify:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• this was an L take, the facts are that she has multiple photos/ media in her home office posted on her insta that reference controversial or outright pedo movies. :pepe-spray:

ask yourself if you would display these works in your home/ office:

i'm not going to post the explicit ones but you can look them up..

AVvXsEjOoPTG0mecoS2YaMII0XCCciRlFcOyq25bbzlONBvRNi4fd8SzzQp72A8JLmlwRCYeozqAP8GD5bo_qocF1a385qnlNLttFhBYCq_ZmfIe-QJzruHMUgD1RzAbqq7bELRWQLsdp35s4PXJo5NGCv9hSCCN-KTJY6TgjB4WGR0qU5dNVQQSa3UbFiTp=s16000

[theqoo] MIN HEEJIN P*DO ACCUSATIONS CONTROVERSY DUMP ft. HYBE
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Um nope i think, Hanni thought she/they were a guy, and when Hanni found out she looked quite shocked and just shook her hand with the person. It's an interesting storyline tho and really possible to happen when you only know someone from the internet.

• Honestly highkey dont love these but i still cant accuse her of pedophilia over movies and books.

I almost exclusively listen to true crime podcasts for entertainment but im not a serial killer, nor do i want to kill yknow?

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• Is he/she/them a boy or a girl? I think it is up to debate and I think she does Hanni does make a surprised look before she gives him/her/them a handshake. However she doesn't reject so it is possible something can happen.

Considering the videos of the other members show them fail with their crushes it seems this could also be the case.

It is my favorite MV out of all the members though since it made me question and bring this subject to some friends.

• Ahh yes, I know that one. Thought her name was spelled differently. I have mixed feelings about that too. On one hand, she gives me bad vibes, on the other is that fair to take it out on the girls? They worked so hard to make their dream come true. For me I think it's best to support them, but speak out of we see anything wrong.

Heart Attack was never supposed to be about gay rights........the entire story of the MV is about self-love and self-acceptance, something that Chuu definitely practices irl

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• Not people trying hard to discredit the GL Scenerio in Hanni’s MV. Clearly she was into the lady

Even if it turned out that wasn’t the case, Danielle x Haerin’s video is another example & was very deliberate

• thats on you then

cause BBC was pretty straightforward with the message behind it

I don't understand how it's about "self-acceptance" when Chuu spends the entire MV obsessing over a girl. The lyrics are also romantic. "Pounding more and more, I'll give it all take my heart" "You attack my heart, this is what fall in love is". But sure they're just friends. Nothing gay at all.

• I don't understand how it's about "self-acceptance" when Chuu spends the entire MV obsessing over a girl. The lyrics are also romantic. "Pounding more and more, I'll give it all take my heart" "You attack my heart, this is what fall in love is". But sure they're just friends. Nothing gay at all.

Chuu was trying to copy Yves the whole MV, cause she was "obsessed with him" as in she really admired her and wanted to be her

also referenced by the green apple that she's constantly trying to give Yves who keeps rejecting it. But after being abandoned, Chuu bites the apple and it turns red ( supposedly her true heart ) and Yves accepts it and she realizes she wanted to be with her, not be like her

thats pretty much what I got from the MV and what many theories on the internet suggest too

but i must say you should take kpop MVs with a grain of salt

they often show romance between members just because its extremely uncommon to show romance with non-members of the opposite sex, cause that shit can lead to a lot of controversies

unless its explicitly trying to indicate gay, i wouldnt see it like that

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• That's literally queerbaiting. You literally said it yourself

no.....

i legit said after that, that GGs esp prefer to not show romance with non-members of the opposite sex cause fans might get worked up.....

havent you seen how one glance exchange sets off rumors?

u r m o m g a y

• Honestly highkey dont love these but i still cant accuse her of pedophilia over movies and books.

I almost exclusively listen to true crime podcasts for entertainment but im not a serial killer, nor do i want to kill yknow?

thats not the same as hanging these photos in your home and taking inspiration from them :pepe-puddle: like cmon theres a limit

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• How is it gay rights when she crushed on that chick thinking it is a boy and was singing boy boy boy throughout the whole song and only in the end the love interest turned out to be a girl (masculine presenting)? Gay is when you consciously like same sex not when you mistake same sex for the opposite sex.

• Heart Attack was never supposed to be about gay rights........the entire story of the MV is about self-love and self-acceptance, something that Chuu definitely practices irl

I thought that the lore was actually that Yves was corrupting everybody in Eden and the final person she corrupted was Chuu? Which is why Chuu is obsessed with recreating everything Yves does, because shes in love with her?

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

• I thought that the lore was actually that Yves was corrupting everybody in Eden and the final person she corrupted was Chuu? Which is why Chuu is obsessed with recreating everything Yves does, because shes in love with her?

That could be the in-universe lore amd explains her obsession with Yves in the mv as well but either way it wasn't done to fight for gay rights or something, although loona members in general are quite supportive of the lgbt community

u r m o m g a y

• How is it gay rights when she crushed on that chick thinking it is a boy and was singing boy boy boy throughout the whole song and only in the end the love interest turned out to be a girl (masculine presenting)? Gay is when you consciously like same sex not when you mistake same sex for the opposite sex.

The thing is what she does AFTER the reveal. She smiles and shakes her hand, the same thing she would have done if it was a boy. No disgust. no hesitation or even shock.

• no.....

i legit said after that, that GGs esp prefer to not show romance with non-members of the opposite sex cause fans might get worked up.....

havent you seen how one glance exchange sets off rumors?

not the full reason though you're leaving sth out. they do it bcs they know fans eat it up, especially with boy groups. there is nothing goy groups stans love more than their bl fantasy. They make the members act gay for profit. And that is queerbaiting.

• Not people trying hard to discredit the GL Scenerio in Hanni’s MV. Clearly she was into the lady

Even if it turned out that wasn’t the case, Danielle x Haerin’s video is another example & was very deliberate

they'll say "they were best friends" also unrelated but can you help me navigate this site? The last time I was here it was the old format. I keep getting replies to threads I've commented in. Not replies that mention me but general replies in the thread. I changed the notification but it doesn't go away. help plz.

• they'll say "they were best friends" also unrelated but can you help me navigate this site? The last time I was here it was the old format. I keep getting replies to threads I've commented in. Not replies that mention me but general replies in the thread. I changed the notification but it doesn't go away. help plz.

unwatch the thread by clicking this symbol at the top of the page

VkEt4dV.png

then press

MlrZ1he.png

and next time so it doesnt automatically watch the thread when you post in a thread make sure to uncheck this under where you write a reply

PO7GYLP.png

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!