Soojin's second (alleged) victim contacted by CUBE

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

"They have contacted me today. However, I already sent my communication through another victim today."

original post:
    [+191][-5]
    original post: here

1. [+350, -56]
    They've treated OP like she didn't exist until now, but since she mentioned being in contact with PD's Note, they're urgently contacting her

2. [+300, -44]
    I wonder what kind of conversation they've exchanged.... Just withdraw already....ㅠㅠ

3. [+205, -211]
    No but is requesting a conversation a crime now..? Both sides probably have different memories of what happened, so that's they're contacting her to meet her no..?ㅠㅠ I'm not on Soojin's side... I'm just curiousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+94, -2]
    They've been acting like f*cking thugs everyday. Are they working with the company nextdoor? (t/n: they probably mean another entertainment company close to Cube)

5. [+75, -32]
    They definitely contacted her directly the moment she said she sent her information to PD's Note

6. [+48, -24]
    I feel like it wasn't because of PD's Note but they're just meeting victims in order..? They've met the IG victim too. Looks like Cube needs time to organize everything

7. [+46, -5]
    There are so many people asking "Why aren't they meeting with Soojin?" They don't want to meet with the person who gave them bad memories during school days and they'll probably have a hard time. She's not even acknowledging what she's done and they're suddenly requesting OP to meet. Just think about the victim's position before commenting a bit

8. [+46. -2]
    OP was waiting all this time for them to contact her and already sent her communication through another victim yesterday, and Cube finally contacted her todayㅋㅋㅋ Yet they were the ones who said they would take "legal actions" first~

i think this is another alleged victim since the sister already met with cube

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• it seems like cube is trying to meet them one by one and they actually seem like they're onto something?? idk

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• but why officials are meeting them instead of Soojin?...

damn CUBE take a hint from Starship and JYP, send Soojin to meet those girls, and everything will be fine, why they are doing it harder for everyone?!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 8. [+46. -2]
    OP was waiting all this time for them to contact her and already sent her communication through another victim yesterday, and Cube finally contacted her todayㅋㅋㅋ Yet they were the ones who said they would take "legal actions" first~

really makes you wonder why a big entertainment company so afraid to take legal action against those "false accuser"

• As someone who works at a law firm, what they're doing is appropriate. Many people who had bad experiences don't want to meet their bullies, so meeting with a legal representative is gentler and easier. "Legal representative" doesn't mean someone who is unfeeling, I work with lawyers and know that they feel the most in these cases. So the bullied person probably isn't meeting with someone who is unfeeling, they're just meeting with a representative instead of their actual bully, which is not a bad thing. I'm not excusing Cube (I dislike them as a company) but what they're doing here is fine.

• No they want to meet them to threaten them.

this is something what CUBE founder and former CEO said about new owners when he was leaving company:

“creating conflict within the company by doing things that even a gang of thugs wouldn’t do.”

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As someone who works at a law firm, what they're doing is appropriate. Many people who had bad experiences don't want to meet their bullies, so meeting with a legal representative is gentler and easier. "Legal representative" doesn't mean someone who is unfeeling, I work with lawyers and know that they feel the most in these cases. So the bullied person probably isn't meeting with someone who is unfeeling, they're just meeting with a representative instead of their actual bully, which is not a bad thing. I'm not excusing Cube (I dislike them as a company) but what they're doing here is fine.

fucking thank you

Nah, you should definitely listen to teenagers when dealing with this shit. They know better.

True but the optics still suck.

fucking thank you

sorry but in this case they didn't even want to meet with CUBE lawyers in first moment because they publicly said what would be a point if Soojin wouldn't be there,

so the victims clearly wanted to have face 2 face situp with Soojin...

they only considered meeting with CUBE representatives after additional phone calls/talks

• but why officials are meeting them instead of Soojin?...

damn CUBE take a hint from Starship and JYP, send Soojin to meet those girls, and everything will be fine, why they are doing it harder for everyone?!

Is everything actually better now because of how JYP did things? I think what they did was correct but from the average person who is watching the situation is it actually better? Are there large amounts of calls now for him to be forgiven for apologizing? Are there many less calls for him to be removed? Are there less people asking for his demise? Or is it "admitted" -> DESTROY HIM. Once a long time ago people were fairly respectful on the internet and it was used as a normal tool to transmit information. Now it's a mob were many times anger and hatred rule. You can't reason, control, or discuss with a mob.

• sorry but in this case they didn't even want to meet with CUBE lawyers in first moment because they publicly said what would be a point if Soojin wouldn't be there,

so the victims clearly wanted to have face 2 face situp with Soojin...

they only considered meeting with CUBE representatives after additional phone calls/talks

aristophenes sigh

please return after you've taken law classes! and maybe even passed the bar! thank you!

• please return after you've taken law classes! and maybe even passed the bar! thank you!

you do realize that normal people interested in kpop in Korea ain't lawyers?

law standpoint of view is one thing

general public is other thing...

besides I feel like if I would be a boss it would take 2 phone calls, and whole situation will be solved...

• Dude relax, lawyers and the legal team knows what they are doing better than you

• sigh

please return after you've taken law classes! and maybe even passed the bar! thank you!

You should have spent more time outside of law so you didn't make this ridiculous comment.

Make the alleged victim meet the lawyer instead of the alleged perpetrator to "clear things up"? The non-lawyer alleged victim so as the public surely will interpret that as Cube trying to use lawyer to threaten the real victim, especially after an accuser of Monstar X' Kihyun said Starship used a lawyer to threaten him to write a non-disclosure letter. To show sincerity that it truly wants to clear things up, at least, meet the commoner accuser without lawyer to assure the accuser that the meeting will have no legal effect.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!