Would BlackPink sell as well if they didn't take two years hiatus?

• They would be really successful but the frequent comebacks would affect the sales to some extent. They would sell 1.or 1.5m but maybe not increase their sales the way I expect them to do next month with their new comeback. I think 2m should be guaranteed.

I think it would be the same as the streams and views in 2020.

Before that, Blinks refused to believe that coming back often or having to divide attention between tracks would affect one's numbers and they thought it was an excuse when other fans mentioned that. But they saw that it was true.

• They would still be successful either way. No matter if they release all of the time, or not at all, blackpink has proven that they can still be the top gg despite the position they are in.

₊˚ʚ 𓆩♡𓆪𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓬𝓻𝔂, 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼𓆩♡𓆪₊˚ʚ

fa6dce8704ae496963be03dfbd728787790c1410.gifv189dcb1109db946ed324799b0f2ffdcc7ea478b1.gifv52fccf32632f5775b5aaf5c3f57a474a7ccf6ef9.gifv

• They would be really successful but the frequent comebacks would affect the sales to some extent. They would sell 1.or 1.5m but maybe not increase their sales the way I expect them to do next month with their new comeback. I think 2m should be guaranteed.

I think it would be the same as the streams and views in 2020.

Before that, Blinks refused to believe that coming back often or having to divide attention between tracks would affect one's numbers and they thought it was an excuse when other fans mentioned that. But they saw that it was true.

why are u bringing streams? That's out of blinks' hands. The songs will do well if gp likes it. Lovesick girls did better than How you like that in korea. The global gp liked how you like that more.

• I don't now why everyone is taking this seriously when i said:

"Just like blinks won't accept any logic don't try to give me any reply that make sense because my delusional ass won't be convinced"

It is a troll thread because i am tired of Blinks talking about how Aespa sales don't make sense, why you all have to ruin my thread :pepe-puddle:

You’re literally setting up aespa because blinks will keep inserting their name everytime Blackpink will achieve something but okay big brain. And stop talking about twitter blinks, I don’t make threads talking about how a certain fandom keeps shitting on Itzy. So maybe make positive threads about aespa instead.

• You’re literally setting up aespa because blinks will keep inserting their name everytime Blackpink will achieve something but okay big brain. And stop talking about twitter blinks, I don’t make threads talking about how a certain fandom keeps shitting on Itzy. So maybe make positive threads about aespa instead.

LOL please Blinks already can't keep Aespa out of their mouth which is why i made this thread in the first place, maybe think before speaking next time because you sound dumb when you try to act smart, also i don't even use twitter so idk what's going on there :3

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!