Asepa ningning have potential to reach some bts/bp individual popularity

• This thread is made in anons and its a lot of negative comments on it. i am curious how people on mains will react for this

Among all 4th gen idols ningning is best canditate to popular among international audience if SM will give better opportunities to her

• considering how sm handle foreign idols i doubt , they prefer to put karina in the spotlight

“ I say F* when i feel it ” 😉

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Among all 4th gen idols ningning is best canditate to popular among international audience if SM will give better opportunities to her

to answer the question I don't know how international audiences will react to NN but sure as hell won't be out of work once she finishes her contract and returns to China

There is literally no former SM Chinese idol (male or female) who has not succeeded upon returning back to China

• to answer the question I don't know how international audiences will react to NN but sure as hell won't be out of work once she finishes her contract and returns to China

There is literally no former SM Chinese idol (male or female) who has not succeeded upon returning back to China

Agreed.. everyone of them became bigshots in China. Ning is trending to be the biggest of them all over there.

• We live in a time when idols don't really need help and push from the company to become popular as long as they are treated well by stylists, get lines in songs and are entertaining. It's up to them to go viral or not. I see topics about activities and pushing by the company all the time but the only real push anyone got in aespa was Giselle with NCT collab. They all have potential but the company simply isn't taking advantage of it..like do you think Karina and Winter are in their peak? Of course not.

+ blackpink and bts are exceptions, why would you want to set up this girl so much..

• and not just limited to SM idols as well - yuqi's doing good over there, Yiren is starting to make a name for herself...

the WJSN Chinese members are doing great...

what's wrong with her being Chinese my friend? lol

Nothing lol but since she’s a foreigner it will be hard for her to be successful in Korea, and most of the time Chinese idols just go back to China, it seems like she has decimated fandom so I’m sure she will succeed here.

• I don't know about that, but I do think people underestimate her popularity because she's not as buzzed about by knetz (unless it's negative). Since she's the outgoing one and has that kind of bright personality, she sticks out a lot and there are lots of casual fans who end up sharing clips of her.

• SM will never let a foreigner getting more popular than the korean members, never ever, as soon as they feel her popularity grow a bit closer to the koreans, they will drag her back, SM also don't like when the group;s popularity overshadow the company

• We live in a time when idols don't really need help and push from the company to become popular as long as they are treated well by stylists, get lines in songs and are entertaining. It's up to them to go viral or not. I see topics about activities and pushing by the company all the time but the only real push anyone got in aespa was Giselle with NCT collab. They all have potential but the company simply isn't taking advantage of it..like do you think Karina and Winter are in their peak? Of course not.

+ blackpink and bts are exceptions, why would you want to set up this girl so much..

Asking if ningning have potential to become popular among international audiences is not set up. she may or maynot reach bts/bp members individually popularity but it all depends on their group popularity and how her company utilize her. But in my opinion she is best one among many other 4th gen idols.

How is Giselle’s ZOO a push? It was SMtown project that all artists participated in. Giselle was in Zoo, Ningning was in another song with other NCT members, and Winrina were with GOT the beat. The only reason ZOO even got a stage and a choreo is because Taeyong personally requested it.

lt64IYu.gif

• None sm solosit is close to BTS/Bp popularity worldwide, after u take that into consideration the answer become more clear

Aside from that, sm just won't push her to that, they are pushing Karina and winter as everybody can see

Nn can always go to China and be mega successful there like the other Chinese idols did.

• Nothing lol but since she’s a foreigner it will be hard for her to be successful in Korea, and most of the time Chinese idols just go back to China, it seems like she has decimated fandom so I’m sure she will succeed here.

true true...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!