[enter-talk] WHY IS JENNIE SLOWLY BECOMING LIKE THIS?

• [enter-talk] WHY IS JENNIE SLOWLY BECOMING LIKE THIS?

bypannchoaJune 28, 2022
    Is she envious of Jessi? It seems like she's slowly becoming like Jessi;
    She's too over the top and oba now and just looks uncomfortable and cringe

AVvXsEg7UEdhlEzovoIG1EyhEZirI4gKe7hT_lqxBmt7w_S7Od3-cNvsi-73PGr9uj9-dGYFo0tHHyPvR0tBbjVcy9nX2fwHGP6hk_keNCwJm5XPNBCMeWffzrNtZ04zyWbrwdO-v6YCSUtkawGhEGkMrvskBinEq54694Q2KRDnjlXSu2xD22xM7Ji1t955=s16000

AVvXsEg4z9FXltw58OWvAGV5asI55xpuXCSC2fYZSlSVU28NulXkFUsH99Ld5He5xDuqTFEvsf8-LLKid34oR7722-Q9qdJ91EyzGu-dAmnzRNpVS51zqIGsH8IR0YSKB5jrscGlokM_NQFmfeRcxoeggqCsOVsmx55MnDLBOy6YgPjC2H2Rv6rgUg0lD1pF=s16000

AVvXsEib8eI2GCN7rLc_cQzcEVb8impydU5F4etZGIH2YYZzyYDUkOt-L3QTk0PaFY6s1PCJbuw38P4GQAbz7imYAe6xgDaD79tHfBb8JSB4I7Duc_VhLXYb1K6UWP0m5IvC-ML2TWc9Jwgaj6G234ir1HZRXcO0EepHoWeSwA4eu9GC2G-42C1VBgj8O_Ei=s16000

AVvXsEjqs7_12MPSBOBoV3fDLBB0HSEWj8UVWct7SqGKqeucTNRThqmxmQPW-tl5Tlv3-H1Sc9kpHuhG_kteb-EV4RYuCsn9AYAKXJNVTIyT7v0letHOO8hWk0chl6C9jG7pAdy7z1CDG-OscE66-Wcl6OdwQalcnTa7a4cG6noVnZrvBQF_DBM_6E3Yfl2M=s16000

post response:
    [+174][-372]
    original post: here

1. [+123, -16]
    It's f*cking obvious how all the comments are being written by one person.. wasn't this a photoshoot?.. aren't the magazine editors the ones deciding on the makeup and concepts usually? You're telling me that Jennie wouldn't take these photos if she didn't have those antenna?! Jennie is quite noble for accepting the editor's excessive request that could become her dark past

2. [+117, -53]
    V finds her pretty though
    AVvXsEjeyw3ljIjnLtS15mfZKv8ABAJdOVJvBi8CdzQDgiyWTgZuoTSvEVdSJheLI8JVogwljfEfcK3XnEk_-C5t-TUcEQIpJOyXIGGPzygMcwCcEwJrfWy16SrdmV-21PkH4HPLbPulFd_knNjhHOwnR_lXWHIvn81tKjJf2IrMl59YaMeESKzfUOjgVFXh=s16000

3. [+77, -79]
    She's becoming more and more oba

4. [+49, -6]
    Huh? She's pretty though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+47, -40]
    It's like those model poses that comedians do on comedy showsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+30, -1]
    It's obvious how you're always writing posts and comments by yourself and upvoting yourselfㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠ So pathetic, living like this on Pann....

7. [+29, -14]
    ㅋㅋㅋ what Jessi?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is Jennie lacking to be copying a kid like her?
    AVvXsEiTpqPJTHmYu4ZX00bHfdgWHEv6H2kzSiR4A5xdi8SGG_HPj4t9Co8xns-xmM5cpshk0T9OEVuHQIEPx7iQ37kQHe5UykNgSL9W6X-7oc4XjBZji6Df7c2-CsXMUzu0F9xJpJvRq-_NVwgWFSc4MGkdg8zzfCEmUMYF6EktjWJSWTDPREfHD1TG8XbR=s16000

8. [+26, -4]
    Still as pretty as ever
    AVvXsEgY6A4tPoznlMFXetuO6rFBwnzuXNliCiyGDvDmoGafcW5cq0SAYsN9-z4RB326-Uh-UYCCSZ6v5FV14Q2cXYkGAJ-lbtgcfpp7XSV2t5Fog0PDWSg5XchchXyF1S9F0H2zVTD_U3XyIGrEuHdv2Qck9p4YrnbaE2QWTyfX9tBvZsdkSSTuFNJ4JWog=s16000

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I dunno how recent this was posted but the photoshoot reminds me of J-Hope's recent solo or at least the concept photos but of course nobody would say anything to him (not that they should). They just want to attack Jennie and are grasping at straws to do so.

• I dunno how recent this was posted but the photoshoot reminds me of J-Hope's recent solo or at least the concept photos but of course nobody would say anything to him (not that they should). They just want to attack Jennie and are grasping at straws to do so.

its for W korea magazine july issue, the fotos come out like a week ago or so

• it reminds me nothing of jessie, i have no idea where the pann girls got that from :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I've been following Nate for a long time and there is a very famous poster there that posed as THEBLACKLABEL producer 24 and basically tried to always post negative, almost investigative type stuff, posting various pictures and articles that tried to dig up dirt or present a false negative narrative on Jennie and YG.

And kept posting it over and over every few weeks.

Soon thereafter Nate posters figured it out and the person stopped trying to pretend being 24 and has posted the same made up bullshit about Jennie and YGE...at an almost obsessive level. To the point they created hundreds of accounts to upvote their own post to make it trend and left fake comments supporting the post like "OMG is this true?!"

Needless to say, everyone caught on and figured it out. Now everytime she posts they know it's her and always refer to her as "the schizophrenic" and posts the Seoul Metropolitan police logo instructing everyone to report her.

I say her, because they found out her identity and actually posted a picture of her, which I still have.

Now the Nate community basically troll her and make fun of her when she posts, because they know when it's her and she still puts in the effort of spinning this long false narrative and upvotes her own posts with her fake accounts to make it trend.

She's been doing it for, maybe 3 or 4 years now...and still does it to this day.

She has an almost unhealthy obsession with trying to destroy Jennie and YG. But Nate just laughs at her now.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

what's with bringing up bts members in this? they do it in the article comments too...

just defend jennie from those jalous knetz & leave other idols out of it

• I think netizens are bored again.

I knew when we got the news of V and Jennie and now with Lisa and V that we would see more hate comments about BTS and Blackpink.

It's funny how pressed some people are.

I mean fame has two sides, when you shine you always get the dark part too so I think it is something we have to live with it but let me say that Jennie, who is THE IT GIRL, doesn't need to copy anyone. She is the one who makes the trend.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Uh...what? What part about Jennie bad b*tch styling is grungy horror with clown shoes? These concepts arent similair to jhope's - try again without the "bts got away with it!" bs please

20220629_084123.jpg20220627_132819.jpg20220629_084545.jpg20220629_084517.jpg

Here are some pics for anyone else who clearly hasnt seen them yet

• Uh...what? What part about Jennie bad b*tch styling is grungy horror with clown shoes? These concepts arent similair to jhope's - try again without the "bts got away with it!" bs please

20220629_084123.jpg20220627_132819.jpg20220629_084545.jpg20220629_084517.jpg

Here are some pics for anyone else who clearly hasnt seen them yet

Bruh if you read my message I said "not that they should". Understand that people aren't always attacking BTS, please. I personally saw a resemblance because of the eye makeup. PERSONALLY. If you disagree, that is fine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!