[Trigger warning] New allegations surface claiming Mingyu clenched another female student's breasts to make them "bigger" + purposefully agitated an autistic student

• Preface:The post was written by OP after having validated the facts and experience of their acquaintances. It will only be laying out facts. The victims are scared that their personal identify might be revealed so OP will not divulge pictures/IDs/answer unrelated questions to the post/etc.

The goal: The victims don't want apologies nor monetary settlement. They don't want what they've suffered from be distorted as a lie. They want the assailant and his fans who are trying to silence the victims to reflect on the truth.

Introductions:
    A - Burim middle school's 97'er witness
    B - Burim middle school's 97'er victim
    A and B are friends
    C - Burim middle school's 97'er victim (disabled)
    OP: A's friend, Anyang student, not from Burim middle school

image.png

> They might be able to catch on my weaknesses
    > That's what I'm worried about
    > If I'm being called to his company
    > I'll have to see Kim Mingyu's face
    > And I'll probably need to meet other Burim middle school kids too
    > If this happens...
    > I would hate it and it just sounds like a pain
    > My life is already so overbearing even without something like thisㅋㅋㅋ
    > These are just my worries...
    > Why is it that even in situations like these, I'm the one who is the one fighting here
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The damage was real
    There was a witness account of C getting physically assaulted by the assailant
    This is an IG DM between A and another Burim student in the same grade
    image.png

X: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    A: Seriously it's so funny X. I still vividly remember that guy harassing C
    X: Wasn't this crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but now it's getting exposed for real. All of us [saw/knew] it in middle school
    A: When he purposefully tried to make him agitated
    X: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    A: when he was hitting desks
    X: seriously

image.png
    X: He would pill the Pepero wrappers and throw it at C
    A: People shouldn't shield him saying he's young
    X: He was even laughing and giggling at [C]
    A: Hul he did that??
    X: Clearly
    A: Ha damn it, Wow he's mean
    X: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously...

B's group chat with Burim middle school's friends

image.png
    Y: But Kim Mingyu was daebak
    YY: All the iljin celebrities must be trembling right now
    Y: He was freaking ignoring that disabled friend, C. I want to talk about when he dumped trash on C's face

A and OP's katalk
    image.png
    OP: You know yesterday, that student who was sick? I got so shocked knowing they got bullied
    A: Yupㅜㅜㅜ C. I think they were autistic? Whenever they got agitated, he would strike the desks. And he would purposefully make them even more agitated. He f*cking banged the desks. He's such a bad person

B's IG story
    image.png
    (paraphrasing)
    - I was the target of mockery of that person who is in a controversy right now
    - He wasn't the main leader of the bullies
    - In the morning, when there aren't a lot of people who have arrived at school, the leader would clench on my breasts and say "Yah you're a girl, they say if you do that, your breasts will grow bigger" and clench on my breasts even harder. [MG] was also laughing on the side and he also clenched my breasts. I wonder why I didn't react and didn't get mad
    - The leader was known throughout the school for being the scariest and [MG] was also created an intimidating aura

A and OP's conversation in 2019, August 23rd
    image.png

A: Mingyu, he's f*cking acting like some boyfriend-dols. He's living happily. Ew seriously. He earns a lot of money and he's famous. I feel like the Anyang board is too small to spread this news. And all the kids are already aware that Mingyu is a bully. Even if his friends will try to block this.

Proof
    image.png

post response:
    [+1,186][-26]
    original post: here

1. [+464, -11]
    The more the fans claim that he's done nothing wrong, the bigger this issue will get no? They were able to get rid of all the build up posts circulating in other communities. They're basically attacking the victims twice. I haven't seen a single fan trying to stop them

2. [+381, -3]
    A sunbae one year older than Kim Mingyu wrote this comment. He force fed a candy to a disabled kid
    download%2B%25284%2529.jpg
    [...] What I can remember is that Mingyu had a lot of close hyungs and including his friends, they were behaving quite social towards me and I thought of him as being someone polite. From BooAn elementary school to Burim middle school, he had a lot of hyungs and nunas and most of them were friendly with Mingyu. I can't certify the other instances, but I remember once, he forced a candy in the mouth of a disabled kid. I can't remember the other anecdotes from him, so I can't comment about his school violence [...]

3. [+294, -7]
    I used to be in their grades in middle school and I support OP! I believe you will be able to put light on the truthㅎㅎ fighting!!

4. [+181, -0]
    Kim Mingyu forcefully took money from others, would purposefully make other people trip down, verbally abused others, comments like these can be found under so many community posts that I can't even count them anymore. So what makes the fans think that this was all made up... All of the claims overlap with each other and if you look at the comments, you will be able to find the truth in them. Tormenting a disabled person + sexually harassing a female student is utterly messed up

5. [+174, -0]
    Just why in the world would people think that deleting a post equates fabricating things? When countless fans are here in the comments requesting for proofs and that they would get sued if they don't show the proofs? Who wouldn't get psychologically pressured by threats like that especially when there are virtually nobody supporting you?ㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] SEVENTEEN 'MINGYU' ADDITIONAL ASSAULT 'FORCE FED A CANDY TO A DISABLED KID"

original post: here

1. Wow that's literally a criminal... Even swearing at him is a waste of my swears

2. Another trash here

3. Wow isn't this...Way too severe???

4. If all this turns out to be true, he would become the biggest burden to Seventeen members and the fansㅡㅡ Please drop people like them from broadcasts

5. F*ck he has such a thug personality, stop ruining the group's image and leave

6. Ugh f*ck what am I reading?

7. Watch him apologize and continue to promote

8. It will be so shocking if this was true, no but what kind of person you have to be to torment disabled people? Crazy

9. Mingyu-yah, you're low

10. Hul if this is true, he's pure evil

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “*Trigger warning* New allegations surface claiming Mingyu clenched another female student's breasts to make them "bigger" + purposefully agitated an autusistic student” to “[Trigger warning] New allegations surface claiming Mingyu clenched another female student's breasts to make them "bigger" + purposefully agitated an autistic student”.
  • this was revealed hours ago... this day has been so long... i just want it to stop now.

I was hoping at least some things would be resolved by the time I woke up this morning but now I'm not even sure Kihyun's is. When you think it's over things look even worse :c

I think I'll go back to bed soon and if there's any big updates to any of these scandals can someone ping me?

• He used to be my favorite 17 member but if he really did all of this, f*ck him.

Bullying the disabled and sexually harassing others is pure evil, age doesn't even excuse it.

• I read somewhere that these chats were fabricated. Now I am confused. I will wait till there is an official statement.

Yeah I was thinking of this as well, it's actually pretty easy to make fake chats... I'm not taking anyone's side until concrete proof and it's not like I'm in any way biased since I don't care for SVT.

It all comes down to an official statement; if they kick him out right away that means the accusers are right; if not, then there's a chance that op is lying.

• Damn… 2021 is already wilding :eyes:

If this is true he should deal with the consequences, if it’s not i hope the person who was spreading the lie gets sued hard !

Nevertheless fans do indeed make things worse. I would rather try support my faves and wait for any confirmation of the matter instead of attacking the alleged victim, cause that person could be in fact telling the truth :|

• I read that these comments were taken straight from Pann comments section. That's not to dismiss them altogether, but would his ex classmates all gather there?

However I remember hearing there was a disabled student in his class, so who knows.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!