Lisa...At this point she should just cut all of her hair off and start from scratch

• Lisa version incoming

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It feels like it looks like that due the quality of the photo along the length. Pretty sure it looks good in an hd photo and her standing still, not moving along

• Let's say she gets rid of the blonde the minute she comes home and goes back to her natural hair color. How long would it take for her hair to be restored? A month? Two months? Longer?

Coloring hair does not restore it. She would have to cut off as much damage as possible without being bald then do a protein treatment (followed immediately with a moisturizing one) every 3-4 weeks to hold onto the remainder of her hair AND protect new hair. Then grow it back. On average hair grows 6 inches a yr.

• Let's say she gets rid of the blonde the minute she comes home and goes back to her natural hair color. How long would it take for her hair to be restored? A month? Two months? Longer?

ur never gonna be able to restore it, once hair is fried its fried untill u grow it out.

olaplex can help rebond, but it only does so much. the hairstylist can make it look alright, but its gonna be falling off and feel like hay.

Whoever dyed her hair, fried it seriously.

• Imagine letting her walk around with her hair looking like this. :pepe-sad:

External Content twitter.com

free chaelisa hair!

-- you should've ended me when you had the chance --

ef6fa29b73f59998c123305898b92b95.gif

• Coloring hair does not restore it. She would have to cut off as much damage as possible without being bald then do a protein treatment (followed immediately with a moisturizing one) every 3-4 weeks to hold onto the remainder of her hair AND protect new hair. Then grow it back. On average hair grows 6 inches a yr.

yeah lets hope they have good hairstylists. but looking at lisa's hair, I'm worried...

• I saw the pic and I was thinking the same thing. Her hair is gonna be like debut days when she had to wear wigs until her hair was long and healthy enough. Those hairstylists from YG really don’t know what they’re doing and I don’t think Lisa knows how to properly take care of bleached hair either. Not everyone’s hair can handle the chemical processing of bleaching. Rosé probably just has stronger/thicker hair than Lisa does.

• Honestly, without me putting coconut oil in my hair, there isn't much difference from my hair from hers besides that I have curly hair despite me never getting my hair died.

Yeah, it's damaged, mine is probably damaged too, but coconut oil and straightening it makes it look nice.

do u use the right products for curly hair tho?

like for example, do you brush when ur hair is dry or when wet?

• also can I say it annoys me how kpop industry doesn't know how to use wigs properly. What is with the need of constant dying and damaging your hair every few months. Normalize wigs. Of course I have nothing against people who want to dye their hair constantly but I do think its also a factor that proper use of good wigs isn't a commonplace in the industry which leads to that.

• Imagine letting her walk around with her hair looking like this. :pepe-sad:

External Content twitter.com

This morning she was probably hungover, as well as facing another 12+ hour flight. I can't blame her for not styling it before leaving. It looked nice yesterday.

But knowing how weak her hair is she should never have bleached it again, or at least only enough to lift it for chocolate brown or auburn or something. She may be a blonde in spirit but the follicles are too fragile.

• I brush it when it's dry and I don't use any products

eyy that's why ur hair is looking damaged!! you gotta brush curly hair when its wet and you have conditioner in it, otherwise your gonna frizz everything up.

then put some gel to hold the curls, let it dry and ur good.

• also can I say it annoys me how kpop industry doesn't know how to use wigs properly. What is with the need of constant dying and damaging your hair every few months. Normalize wigs. Of course I have nothing against people who want to dye their hair constantly but I do think its also a factor that proper use of good wigs isn't a commonplace in the industry which leads to that.

They don't use wigs but they sure like using hair extentions...that are usually not even put in correctly,making the idols heads look even more like a heavily used mop

• eyy that's why ur hair is looking damaged!! you gotta brush curly hair when its wet and you have conditioner in it, otherwise your gonna frizz everything up.

then put some gel to hold the curls, let it dry and ur good.

I do use conditioner, and thank you! I can't really do that now since I have covid rn and I don't want to infect everything in my path but thanks for the advice, I will def try it out once I am out of covid.

• I do use conditioner, and thank you! I can't really do that now since I have covid rn and I don't want to infect everything in my path but thanks for the advice, I will def try it out once I am out of covid.

def!

check this

Curly Hair • r/curlyhair
    For all natural curlies, coilies, and wavies! All hair is good hair. Find help with your hair, recommendations on products, technique advice......
    www.reddit.com

but honestly, combing your hair when wet would solve a lot of the frizz. then just braid it and let it dry. that's what I do when I'm lazy af

• braid it? Do you ever have problems when you braid your hair when it's wet, my mom doesn't let me braid or tie my hair when it's wet cus she thinks it's going to make my hair worse.

• yeah lets hope they have good hairstylists. but looking at lisa's hair, I'm worried...

She may be high porosity (like me). This hair type can't take a lot of color nor bleaching it will break much faster than someone who is low or regular porosity. Should have used neutral protein filler with her dye & chilled with the bleach.

Problem is a lot of hair stylists only care about one thing. The style. They don't care about hair health. They are taught these things in cosmetology school but yet in practice they just give clients or in this case record labels what they want.

Let this be a lesson: If a hair "stylist" doesn't ask you your porosity or even bring up deep conditioning when you want a drastic change using heat or dye... get the f out of their chair ASAP!

• Yep, I noticed this on her way to the fashion show.

Hair is FRIED. Like please, let's take a break from the bleach and do something else. I hate this.

Stylists can make the hair look photo ready, but if it looks bad without professional help, it's time to stop.

Lisa has had some decent and not so decent wigs, so there is some hope.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• braid it? Do you ever have problems when you braid your hair when it's wet, my mom doesn't let me braid or tie my hair when it's wet cus she thinks it's going to make my hair worse.

nah, if your let the hair dry first it tangles like no bodies biz and then you have to yank tangles out. it just makes my hair wavy which is nice.

well, try it out and see what happens. if its worse u can go back to the old methods :wellr:

I braid my hair wet 3 times a week. But yeah, hair is most fragile when wet. Also if you are low porosity braiding wet hair is a no no!

• nah, if your let the hair dry first it tangles like no bodies biz and then you have to yank tangles out. it just makes my hair wavy which is nice.

well, try it out and see what happens. if its worse u can go back to the old methods :wellr:

ok I will just take a bath earlier and hopefully it dries by night

• What's porosity for hair?

You may have heard the term “hair porosity” and wondered what it means. Essentially, hair porosity is about your hair's ability to absorb and retain moisture. The porosity of your hair affects how well oils and moisture pass in and out of the outermost layer of your hair, known as the cuticle.

so low porosity means your hair absorbs less moisture, so you need to work hard to moisturize that shit!!

• how do I know I have low porosity?

not sure how accurate this is tho but here!

The Float Test: Take a couple of strands of hair from your comb or brush and drop them into a bowl of water. Let them sit for 2-4 minutes. If your hair floats, you have low porosity. If it sinks, you have high porosity.

• What's porosity for hair?

Your hair's ability to absorb and retain moisture. Knowing this can about your own hair can help you avoid damage and certain products that can damage your hair. It can also be helpful in finding products that work best for your hair. Porosity can also change based on damage (heat or dye) or deep conditioners (like protein based ones.)

How to Determine Your Hair Porosity (And Care for It Accordingly)
    Ahead, discover exactly how to test your hair porosity (plus haircare tips for each type), according to trichologists.
    www.byrdie.com

External Content youtu.be

For my natural girls reading...

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!