idols that you think get pity stanned

• put this in anons so ppl could be honest

who are idols you think get pity stanned?

Approved the thread.
  • Recently giselle

Last year chaeryeong

These two 4th gen idols are gathering fans based on pity they are being mistreated like I can understand giselle a bit but chaeryeong is weird? Jyp never mistreated her once, wore good outfits with feminine styling alongside lia. Gets lines , head solo stuff in her own just because knetz said she’s ugly hee fans decided to lie about jyp mistreatment

• Hyoyeon was pity stanned from the start

• Chayeon and chaeryeong sisters.

1) One already won't be debuting as a solo bc she has no star quality, shines only in groups bc others are bad at dancing and will continue riding on izone's name.

2) The same goes with her sister. She's dull af but ifans will pretend and say she's charismatic and deserves her spot when we know it's a lie. She doesn't bring anything new to the table. She's not ugly, but she's not pretty either. Her voice is basic, there's nothing special about her dancing when y, r and y can do the same moves she can & the gp dgaf about dancing when they only want good songs.

Lia already excused her lazy dancing with she's the main vocalist and she's right; Yuna should never sing, but she's a visual who goes viral in Korea plenty of times so she does her job. Ryujin and Yeji are charismatic dancers who always get attention worlwide. Jyp should have debuted a solid vocalist like Lily and itzy would be better.

Jyp let go of iu, hyorin and other stars, so to say jyp debuted her for a reason is wrong. There's just no way she was better than everyone.

Look at Hwasa then look at them. The difference is like day and night when it comes to performing.

She will be getting the Fx Luna treatment once the other 4 will start solo activities and won't be there to cover for her anymore. Ifans will only hype them on social media, but won't be there to buy when the time for solo comes.

• Dino. He and his fans have this thing about him being the "future of kpop" when he's not even in the star line of his own group.

• Chaeryeong and Jhope for being the least attractive idols active now.

Jhope isn't even the least attractive in bts.

Chayeon and chaeryeong sisters.

1) One already won't be debuting as a solo bc she has no star quality, shines only in groups bc others are bad at dancing and will continue riding on izone's name.

2) The same goes with her sister. She's dull af but ifans will pretend and say she's charismatic and deserves her spot when we know it's a lie. She doesn't bring anything new to the table. She's not ugly, but she's not pretty either. Her voice is basic, there's nothing special about her dancing when y, r and y can do the same moves she can & the gp dgaf about dancing when they only want good songs.

chaeyeon's not the only who's good in dancing in izone. Eunbi,yena,hitomi etc are good in dancing. Saying she only made in because other are bad at dancing in funny when she's the best dancer in produce 48 and the whole 4th gen ggs.

Chaeryeong's the best dancer in the group, better than yeji even and ryujin nor yuna aren't close to her dancing.

• Jhope isn't even the least attractive in bts.

chaeyeon's not the only who's good in dancing in izone. Eunbi,yena,hitomi etc are good in dancing. Saying she only made in because other are bad at dancing in funny when she's the best dancer in produce 48 and the whole 4th gen ggs.

Chaeryeong's the best dancer in the group, better than yeji even and ryujin nor yuna aren't close to her dancing.

From itzy choreography , she’s not better than Yeji and definitely not as different from Ryujin and Yuna, if she was so much better at dancing than Ryujin and Yuna as you are implying , they won’t be clearing her in the eyes of people on stage in fact they do far more justice to itzy choreography than her when I watched each of them fancams, chaeryeong is always trying to make itzy moves look sexy and act pretty which is not needed . Yeji and Yuna are the most optimised dancers for itzy choreography they exert power and balance at the right place and time and don’t care about looking pretty then Ryujin before chaeryeong . Her stage presence is also lacking so no matter how I see it, she’s very pity stanned .

Her skills are not above the others , she’s not a pretty face that is accepted by everyone , the unique voices in the group are Lia and Yuna though some hate the tone of Yuna so what exactly is she bringing to the table ??

Chaeyeon is not the best dancer of 4th gen gg, I think Yeji is far better than her from all the dance covers I have seen of them and also street woman fighter shows she is just a bubble but I guess if that makes you guys sleep at night so be it.

• Skz duh

sorry, that's stupid.

He might not be as hyped by non-stays as Hyunjin and Felix, but that means nothing when it comes to actual stays. Like why would he be pity stanned??? In my almost 4 years of being a stay, I've never seen a single indicator of that happening. He's not underrated in the fandom. He's not "hidden" either. He's the main vocalist, he gets plenty of lines and his voice is integral to SKZ's music, he's entertaining, etc.

• Recently giselle

Last year chaeryeong

These two 4th gen idols are gathering fans based on pity they are being mistreated like I can understand giselle a bit but chaeryeong is weird? Jyp never mistreated her once, wore good outfits with feminine styling alongside lia. Gets lines , head solo stuff in her own just because knetz said she’s ugly hee fans decided to lie about jyp mistreatment

Pretty sure giselle and chaeryong dont get pitystanned because they're mistreated but because they're ugly and the popularity gap is bad

• Pretty sure giselle and chaeryong dont get pitystanned because they're mistreated but because they're ugly and the popularity gap is bad

Ugly? Are you serious!!?

• What's a pity stanned?

• chaeyeon's not the only who's good in dancing in izone. Eunbi,yena,hitomi etc are good in dancing. Saying she only made in because other are bad at dancing in funny when she's the best dancer in produce 48 and the whole 4th gen ggs.

My comment was about how she's not meant for solo and she shines only in groups cause she's better than otheres. Yena AND Hitomi?? And you want me to take you seriously? Eunbi is okay but I've only seen C going viral and being praised. Anyway, semantics and stuff like that. Look where her dancing on national tv got her? The public dragged her, her reputation as the best is non existent cause again, other idols compared to her were bad, but turns out, compared to professional dancers she's mid. She's not doing anything cause she's not marketable at all.

Again, the general public doesn't give af about who's better. Almost everyone doesn't notice who does better moves when 3 other girls do not dance like Lia.

they both have fans that like them lol, pity stanning doesn't last very long. seeing how their ig likes aren't different from others show you that they have their own fans

Oh wow, the likes determine everything now. Giselle also got 1 million likes on her post once, you think her career will be the same as the other 3? No, because there's nothing marketable about her which is why she's the least popular member. When the time to buy comes, those hype fans will be nowhere to be found. The sisters will have the Sunny route, appearing once in a while while the other members will get all the attention. But compared to them, Sunny at least has an interesting personality which the public liked.

From itzy choreography , she’s not better than Yeji and definitely not as different from Ryujin and Yuna, if she was so much better at dancing than Ryujin and Yuna as you are implying , they won’t be clearing her in the eyes of people on stage in fact they do far more justice to itzy choreography than her when I watched each of them fancams, chaeryeong is always trying to make itzy moves look sexy and act pretty which is not needed . Yeji and Yuna are the most optimised dancers for itzy choreography they exert power and balance at the right place and time and don’t care about looking pretty then Ryujin before chaeryeong . Her stage presence is also lacking so no matter how I see it, she’s very pity stanned .

Her skills are not above the others , she’s not a pretty face that is accepted by everyone , the unique voices in the group are Lia and Yuna though some hate the tone of Yuna so what exactly is she bringing to the table ??

Chaeyeon is not the best dancer of 4th gen gg, I think Yeji is far better than her from all the dance covers I have seen of them and also street woman fighter shows she is just a bubble but I guess if that makes you guys sleep at night so be it.

I'm not retyping anything again so you can read my comment above. Yuna is a visual. In Korea, that's everything. She's going viral every time she's on the red carpet which means more attention to itzy. What did C do just because "she's better than others"? It brought nothing.

Yuna can go acting like Eunwoo's robotic *ss and if she gets a True beauty type of role, she's set. Both C sisters are bland and have no stage presence. All they offer is blank stares. Both are basically back dancers. There's a reason Chayeon is not doing a thing compared to non talented Hyewon or Minjoo. Her vocals are not as strong to support her like Chungha, or she doesn't have visuals like Sunmi, or strong personality/stage presence like Jessi and Hwasa.

____

You all can lie and say that they are stars, but when they go solo, they will flop and none of you will but their stuff. I know your types that only praise on social media, but when the time to support comes, you guys are nowhere to be found. That's what happened to Luna and dozens of other idols.

• From itzy choreography , she’s not better than Yeji and definitely not as different from Ryujin and Yuna, if she was so much better at dancing than Ryujin and Yuna as you are implying , they won’t be clearing her in the eyes of people on stage in fact they do far more justice to itzy choreography than her when I watched each of them fancams, chaeryeong is always trying to make itzy moves look sexy and act pretty which is not needed . Yeji and Yuna are the most optimised dancers for itzy choreography they exert power and balance at the right place and time and don’t care about looking pretty then Ryujin before chaeryeong . Her stage presence is also lacking so no matter how I see it, she’s very pity stanned .

Chaeryeong is the best dancer in itzy maybe 2nd to some. The only reason people pay more attention to yuna and ryujin on stage than chaeryeong are because they are prettier and have better stage presense. The only thing she's lacking is stage presense but not her dancing ability. Maybe u just don't like chaeryeong and chaeyeon's visuals that's why u don't like them i mean u put yuna as the 2nd best dancer in itzy instead of chaeryeong or ryujin.

Lol the itzy members if join swf would show them just being bubbles too .

• Wonho. Dude has a majority of "fans" interested just in his thrist traps. His music tanks like no other

• Hyoyeon was pity stanned from the start

I wasnt here when snsd debuted and was at their prime, but I believe she managed to gather fans for her music only since she went solo. I never particularly cared about snsd though i listen to some of their stuff but i care about hyo's music, and i say this as someone who havent paying much attention to kpop lately (I prefer indie and western pop music, with ive and hyo being the main exception)

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!